PDA

View Full Version : The Secret to Defeat ANYONE is ME

Wolverine
07-28-2008, 02:49 PM
Have you ever entered a ron paul discussion and came to an impasse?

Tell me about it, ask me any question and I will give u the best reply that will destroy whoever u are debating with.

I am the 'other' champion of the constitution and what is right.

Don't let anyone tell you that soldiers are fighting for your freedom, it's a lie!
Even though many soldiers are great ppl, it doesn't change the mission.

micahnelson
07-28-2008, 02:52 PM
I am intrigued.

yongrel
07-28-2008, 02:53 PM
Could you take Steven Seagal in a fight?

http://www.poweronstudio.com/scienceofcaricature/stevenseagal/stevenseagal.jpg

Could you?

Jeremy
07-28-2008, 02:55 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=148239

later in the same conversation

the onus is on you to show that the Founders considered there to be only a single interpretation possible for the Constitution.

The fact that you didn't reply with the relevant quotes and sources reinforces the view that you are making this up.

However, your use of the straw man fallacy is funny. Thanks for the laugh. (In case you don't get the point, you've twisted my words, which means you're lying.)

I suggest you take a course in reading comprehension. Let's review what I actually said:

"The Constitution was written in 1787...that makes it an 18th century document. The document as written works best [emphasis added] for an 18th century agrarian society with little education beyond the absolute basics...the Constitution can be a starting point for modern government and acts as the spiritual guidance, but we also need to account for what our society needs now. Certain things we will always need: free speech, freedom of religion, right to associate and protest, gun rights (though with the appropriate restrictions--what Founder would have thought of the firepower we possess now?), etc."

Please come back when you have done so and then we can have an intelligent conversation.

This person is obviously one of those people that just-can't-be-wrong, so they have to make ridiculous statements and perhaps insults.

So if you have the ability to make those kinds of just-can't-be-wrong people start begging for forgiveness... go ahead and try

micahnelson
07-28-2008, 02:57 PM
If Ron Paul leaves St. Paul in his Blimp headed to Washington DC at 30 MPH, and F18's are sent to intercept from Virginia going at 1300 MPH, how long will it take before Ron Paul has to defend his property rights?

Truth Warrior
07-28-2008, 03:00 PM
Ego run amuck. ;)

micahnelson
07-28-2008, 03:00 PM
(though with the appropriate restrictions--what Founder would have thought of the firepower we possess now?)

At the time, they supported the right of citizens to have the same weapons as the military. In fact, the citizens were the military.

Beyond that, if the constitution is outdated- amend it. Don't ignore it.

The NBA added the 24 second shot clock so the games would be more exciting. They didn't just give the referee's the right to blow the whistle whenever they felt like it. We have rules for a reason, when the government ignores the rules, however outdated, we have a lawless government and have lost the central position of the republic.

Don't like the constitution? Amend it.

aspiringconstitutionalist
07-28-2008, 04:09 PM
Have you ever entered a ron paul discussion and came to an impasse?

Tell me about it, ask me any question and I will give u the best reply that will destroy whoever u are debating with.

Don't let anyone tell you that soldiers are fighting for your freedom, it's a lie!
Even though many soldiers are great ppl, it doesn't change the mission.

Will we have to correct the spelling and grammar in the invincible replies that you give us?

armstrong
07-28-2008, 04:17 PM
If Obama took off in his f16 fighter jet and mcncheece took off in his f16 fighter jet who would crash first ?

Arklatex
07-28-2008, 04:53 PM

If there was a law that had to be passed to save mankind and the earth as we know, however it did not have constitutional authority, would you vote for it Mr. Champion?

aspiringconstitutionalist
07-28-2008, 06:04 PM
If there was a law that had to be passed to save mankind and the earth as we know, however it did not have constitutional authority, would you vote for it Mr. Champion?

The PATRIOT ACT!!!!!!!!!

Danke
07-28-2008, 07:22 PM
If Ron Paul leaves St. Paul in his Blimp headed to Washington DC at 30 MPH, and F18's are sent to intercept from Virginia going at 1300 MPH, how long will it take before Ron Paul has to defend his property rights?

F-18's leaving Virginia going 1300 mph would run out of gas before being in range of the Blimp.

:p

libertarian4321
07-28-2008, 11:02 PM
Could you take Steven Seagal in a fight?

http://www.poweronstudio.com/scienceofcaricature/stevenseagal/stevenseagal.jpg

Could you?

Seagal is an old man who was more actor than fighter- you should have put up a picture of Fedor Emelianenko- the baddest man on the planet.

misericordia
07-28-2008, 11:07 PM
Seagal is the worst actor on earth, maybe in the whole galaxy.

invisible
07-29-2008, 01:17 AM
Fedor Emelianenko- the baddest man on the planet

Nah, that was Dolemite!