PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching Lil' Bush??????

Cowlesy
08-29-2007, 08:36 PM
They just did a segment where their group is dared to sleep in the attic that is supposively haunted by the "Ghosts of the Founders". Little Rumsfeld finds a "ghost story scroll" called "The Constitution" that says "There shall be a separation of Church and State" and "Congress will not go to war without Declaring War".

These guys follow the Ron Paul campaign????

How great would it be for a Ron Paul cartoon character to show up on the show as the "Teacher" or some role.

AFTFNJ
08-29-2007, 08:47 PM
lol that would be great! That show is hilarious..

Cowlesy
08-29-2007, 08:50 PM
They just had Jeb Bush (portrayed as absolutely retarded) get smashed in the head by Barbara Bush with a frying pan and makes him "unretarded" --- one of his next lines, "Lil George you can spread democracy through the barrel of a gun".

!!

BuddyRey
08-29-2007, 08:54 PM
That would be THE COOLEST!!! Lil' Bush is one of the funniest new shows on TV. They do seem to perpetuate the "Democrats can do no wrong" stereotype though, as Lil' Obama and Lil' Al Gore are portrayed to be pure as driven snow in all of their words and actions. When a diehard lefty like me starts shouting "liberal media bias", you know it's bad! :D

I'd love to see Lil' Ron make an appearance, if it's feasible. That would be the best episode yet!

fletcher
08-29-2007, 08:59 PM
Sounds like the writers went to a public school. The Constitution does not say there shall be a 'separation of church and state'. It says Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion. I wouldn't be surprised if schools were actually teaching kids that there is a separation of church and state. Just another reason we need Ron.

Omnis
08-29-2007, 09:36 PM
Yeah, that's what I was taught in public school until I had my government class last year with a quality teacher. We concluded that church and state were to be separately discerned, yet held close together (kind of like yin and yang), rather than torn as far apart as possible.

Oddball
08-29-2007, 09:48 PM
I watch it when nothing else is on. Which is ofetn enough.

I like the Cheney "mehmehmeh...the terrorists" bit.

LibertyEagle
08-29-2007, 10:11 PM
What network is it on?

torchbearer
08-29-2007, 10:16 PM
What network is it on?

comedy central

AFTFNJ
08-29-2007, 11:11 PM
you can also search it on ISOHUNT.com & download it using http://www.bitcomet.com/doc/download.htm @ your own risk!