PDA

View Full Version : 4 minutes, Lettertogop.com, here is what happened

speciallyblend
07-28-2008, 08:03 AM
lead in and explaining the most active in politics the ron paul supporters etc etc etcc , we have a rabid Ron Paul supporter,should i say rabid??? he said joking of course..

I said,I would say more passionate and active :)

where are you from, i said,I'm from the Colorado Mtns.
after explaining the letter
basically he asked if this letter is dividing the party.

I said no, the GOP/McCain people basically did that at the conventions,when they ignored their own rules and violated them , by silencing our delegates. I told him we had plenty of delegates at the state level. i explained to him how we were winning in Nevada and the GOP walked out. i also mentioned how we were silenced and even blacklisted in Colorado!!!! I told him in many states the GOP were unethical and even illegal in their tactics.

He talked a lil, then asked if i was voting for Barr and who were we asking people to vote for???

I said well i want everyone to vote for anyone but McCain. I want them to vote for chuck baldwin of the cp/ barr of the lp, vote for anyone but mccain. If you want 8 more yrs of bush then vote for McCain. This lettertogop is from republican circles and it is open for all to sign. all parties and voters are welcome...

i said a lil more here and there but that was the jist of it. too much to say and not enough time. i will learn for the next time, it's a dam art trying to get all the info in;) I did my best!:D

anyone in washington state that had a chance to listen to this???? im sure callers are gonna react.

pepperpete1
07-28-2008, 12:47 PM
Good for you!