PDA

View Full Version : Need help getting to the rally from Connecticut!

Blade Of Cyan
07-27-2008, 03:52 PM
Hey everyone! CT Ron Paul supporter here. I was wondering if anyone from the CT or MA area is heading to the rally for the republic. I want to go but I havent the means to get there, and plane tickets are outrageous. If anyone is willing to help a desperate guy out let me know! Thanks.

muzzled dogg
07-27-2008, 03:58 PM
sorry man

i rovoy'd to DC but i'm flyin out for this

there should be a ronvoy for this event too, or so i hear

Gin
07-27-2008, 03:58 PM
Stop by the meetup... we are currently forming Charters/Ronvoys from All Points..

There is a Charter From Providence and NH being put together as we speak.....

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1881

yongrel
07-27-2008, 04:01 PM
Check out Amtrak too. Or a coach bus.

Oyate
07-27-2008, 05:24 PM
Stop by the meetup... we are currently forming Charters/Ronvoys from All Points..

Ronvoy is turning out to be one of the best initiatives/resources in the movement. Pleaser never stop keepin' the wheels of freedom rollin'.

-Oyate

Gin
07-27-2008, 08:38 PM
Isn't it tho? I think it's great... Susan You ROCK!!

RickyJ
07-30-2008, 08:33 PM
Hey everyone! CT Ron Paul supporter here. I was wondering if anyone from the CT or MA area is heading to the rally for the republic. I want to go but I havent the means to get there, and plane tickets are outrageous. If anyone is willing to help a desperate guy out let me know! Thanks.

Dude are you in luck or what? There was a guy who just posted from New England area that wanted to pick someone up and share the gas costs with. Get in touch with him and I will see you in MN. :D