PDA

View Full Version : Christian Israel Lover against Israel Aid

Throwback280s
07-27-2008, 02:50 PM
Here's an informative, hard-hitting piece published today on the popular Christian news site WorldNetDaily.com calling for America to end its subsidy of Israel. It knocks out neo-con lies as well as Christian misunderstandings of scripture. Definitely a great tool to win over Christians who are against non-interventionism.

Many evangelicals go along with the neo-con agenda because they think it helps Israel. This piece debunks that.

Read it here:
http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=70566

Digg here:
http://digg.com/political_opinion/Conservative_Pundit_Stop_3B_Aid_for_Israel_s_own_g ood

hope7134
07-27-2008, 07:42 PM
Zionist/AIPAC loves us, but this article is really about America's empire and military control of the world. Evangelical christians are blind sheep being lead by false prophets and these christians won't search the scriptures so they can know the truth. I've been trying to convince my blind christian sister of this for several years. No No she won't hear of it, because this evangelical teaching comes from some big named tv preacher. If evangelicals knew the scriptures they would follow the teachings of Jesus, instead of man.

Dr.3D
07-27-2008, 08:15 PM
Zionist/AIPAC loves us, but this article is really about America's empire and military control of the world. Evangelical christians are blind sheep being lead by false prophets and these christians won't search the scriptures so they can know the truth. I've been trying to convince my blind christian sister of this for several years. No No she won't hear of it, because this evangelical teaching comes from some big named tv preacher. If evangelicals knew the scriptures they would follow the teachings of Jesus, instead of man.

LOL, I think I know the big name tv preacher you hare referring to. He has the initials J.H. and wrote some books. One of the books is called Jerusalem Countdown.

Am I correct?

Throwback280s
07-27-2008, 08:25 PM
I read Jerusalem Countdown. I don't understand how he can interpret Ezekiel's war to allow for US intervention against Iran on behalf of Israel. Totally absurd.

hope7134
07-28-2008, 03:58 PM
Dr. 3D,
No reason to mention names, but we are all marching to hell with the sound of his boots, as he fearlessly leads evangelicals on the murderous rampage of war with Iran. And the evangelicals cry, "Blood, Blood, more Blood!", as we defend Israel. Little do they know they are deceived and know nothing of the truth, as they blindly follow their blind leader.

Dr.3D
07-28-2008, 05:02 PM
Dr. 3D,
No reason to mention names, but we are all marching to hell with the sound of his boots, as he fearlessly leads evangelicals on the murderous rampage of war with Iran. And the evangelicals cry, "Blood, Blood, more Blood!", as we defend Israel. Little do they know they are deceived and know nothing of the truth, as they blindly follow their blind leader.

I wasn't going to mention any names. That is why I only used the initials.
A nod or a shake of the head would have sufficed.

True, he is leading many astray. Soon they will all be in the ditch along with their leader.