PDA

View Full Version : A new auction to help me get to Minnesota

Sematary
07-27-2008, 01:20 PM
I am selling my PRIZED Magnavox Odyssey - the very first game system EVER. This is the jewel of my collection and a piece that I was hoping I would never have to part with, but I am willing to sell this (and many other pieces) for this opportunity. So, if you are into classic game systems - please check out this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140253159810&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=004

Also, I am STILL promoting my chipin:
http://ronpaulcarepackages.chipin.com/moneys-to-attend-ron-paul-convention-in-minneapolis

Please donate any amount you feel is worthwhile. Thanks.

RickyJ
07-27-2008, 01:22 PM
Wow. You are desperate. I wish I could help you go. Where do you live?

OK I see CT now. Sorry, I'm from Georgia so picking you up on the way wouldn't work out.

Sematary
07-27-2008, 01:31 PM
Wow. You are desperate. I wish I could help you go. Where do you live?

OK I see CT now. Sorry, I'm from Georgia so picking you up on the way wouldn't work out.

I'll get there. I just need to raise cash. This is only the beginning. I have some other hard to find/rare game systems that I'll be putting up over the next week.

bucfish
07-27-2008, 02:25 PM
Get there Sematary. I will be hopefully once I talk to my boss tommorrow as I am the only one at his store here. I better check with him before I make final conclusions. Jobs in FLA are not a luxury, nor should they ever be. So hopefully tommorrow I am buying a ticket not just a commerative one.

Sematary
07-27-2008, 10:37 PM
Get there Sematary. I will be hopefully once I talk to my boss tommorrow as I am the only one at his store here. I better check with him before I make final conclusions. Jobs in FLA are not a luxury, nor should they ever be. So hopefully tommorrow I am buying a ticket not just a commerative one.

I'll get there but I need all the help I can get, so if you can contribute to my chipin it would be much appreciated. In the meantime, my treasured possessions go on the open market.

Austin
07-28-2008, 12:09 AM
Have you estimated exactly how much money will you need to acquire in order to go on the trip? You should really consider camping as it will eliminate the need lodging and its expenses. Also, I may be able to help out with the drive if you can get to Indiana. I'll have to talk to the other guy I'm riding with, but I don't think he'll mind another liberty lover tagging along. That alone would reduce your gas costs by at least 100 dollars.

Let me know what you're thinking.

Sematary
07-28-2008, 05:27 AM
Have you estimated exactly how much money will you need to acquire in order to go on the trip? You should really consider camping as it will eliminate the need lodging and its expenses. Also, I may be able to help out with the drive if you can get to Indiana. I'll have to talk to the other guy I'm riding with, but I don't think he'll mind another liberty lover tagging along. That alone would reduce your gas costs by at least 100 dollars.

Let me know what you're thinking.

Yes, I've estimated all of my costs. Right now I am thinking of taking a chartered bus with others from the area for the low cost of $125 round trip ea.
As far as camping. I'll be with my 8 year old and I believe the Ct. contingent is renting rv's or something and will cost a measly $25 per night