PDA

View Full Version : Granny News Today - 7/27/08

kittyc
07-27-2008, 10:47 AM
Granny News
I have given this news letter a great deal of thought. In the past few weeks a lot has happened to both open my eyes and make me sure that we are all in for a rather doubtful future. It is my worry that we will have done nothing to prepare our family and friends for what we have in store for us. I have been very open about who I support and why and have taken a lot of grief from those that cannot or will not face the truth and the facts as they are found.
Ron Paul will not be our next president. That is a fact. A fact that has been proven by Ron's own words yet no one hears. He does not want to be President, never did, he simply wanted to open people's eyes and get them motivated and allow them to resolve the problems themselves. He did get people motivated, he has opened a lot of eyes and that was his sole desire. Now he wants to write books, spend time with his family and help us all become better citizens and people by giving us our freedom to pursue his message in our own way. Ron believes in self ownership. You have to be responsible for your own lives, your actions and your money. He has expressed this many times.

Did You Hear? Do you understand?

Borris from Miami a solid supporter has been collecting signs, slim jims and bumper stickers to ship to St. Paul. He has worked hard and long. He called the Campign for Liberty office and asked where he should send all these supplies? The answer>>> Don't bother, don't send them, we don't want to upset the National GOP. So what to do with all the supplies? Get rid of them? Borris was overwhelmed and very upset. Why would the Ron Paul committee worry about upsetting the National Convention when they are having their own? Strange things are going on it seems. Nothing seems to make sense with this campaign.

The time for sign waving and marching and rallys is over, the time is too close for us to waste in actions which bring no positive results. What we all need to consider is what we can do as individuals to help this Country,our family and friends. If each of us will just talk to people every day in a small way, not browbeating or demanding attention, just find a subject that the person can relate to such as his property, his children, his or her money or lack of it. Just pick a topic, I find most people react to the Immigration problem and Taxes in a manner that they are open to discussion which is a good signal for us to talk. We need to insure that everyone we know is prepared or at least told of what is coming in a easy way, not trying to use fear as a tool. That is what the Crooks and Scam artists in Washington do. We as messengers need to stay calm, undaunted and informed.

I personally intend to do as I have done in the past, I will travel and talk and give out information to all that will listen. I hope to be able to help our fellow citizens retain their freedoms, their liberty and their property as well as their very lives.

A REAL CONSTITUTIONAL HERO !

I watched the entire day on C-Span and the Impeachment hearings.. I have never has so much respect and admiration for one of our elected officials as I do for Dennis. Everyone should get on the phone Monday morning and call his office and thank him for standing up for your rights and Our Constitution. It took real guts and determination to face down his fellow Congressmen and say the things he said out loud for the world to hear.

Thank you Dennis Kucinich.

There are so many items which need to be addressed. First and foremost I feel it is necessary to alert people to start saving and storing up food and supplies for their homes. This is a most important job. With a nation that is in termoil and people scrounging just for sustenance to simply survive we have lost. We need a well fed and alert population that can fight against any group or person that will try to deny his or her safety, freedom and liberty to live life in a normal manner. We need people without fear. We need community leaders who will knit the people into a unified front against injustice. We have the power, we have to use it.

Have you started on your own pantry? This is something a lot of people will not accept but food will be scarce and getting more and more expensive daily:

World's Biggest Food Storage Supplier Empty Through All 2009

Food Prices Could Double

Britain Urging Return to Wartime Food Frugality

Get Ready - Meat Prices Rising

Plantings Ups, Yet Harvests Down

It just goes on and on.. new reports daily. I have been canning for the past year and still haven't stored enough for my own familys needs for the next couple of years. I have found many shortcuts and saving ideas which I will be happy to share with you if you are interested. Did you know it is very simple to can your own meat, butter, sauces? Not only vegetables but whole meals can be canned and when opened are safe, tasty and not full of preservatives. Just think only a few years ago electricity was a novelty, many farms didn't have it well into the early 50's. People survived very well on home processed foods, our health was better and mental bearings were not altered by the many additives to the food supply today. Maybe it is time to go back to Grannys time?

You as supporters and friends take this advice. Get your pantrys full. Keep them full. If nothing happens you will still be so much better off as the prices just keep going up so what you buy today will cost double tomorrow.

Bette and I are working on a book of canning and preserving recipes that are tried and true. We will be selling it for a nominal cost to help us pay off some of the bills we have incurred in the past few months. The booklet offers more than just recipes for food but how to make soap, cleaning supplies, paint?, yes paint, smoking meat recipes, wild game recipes and much more as we keep adding to the contents. This booklet may just help us all get back to our basic values and save our familys health and security. There are lists of items that you will need to stock up on that many don't think of, like toilet paper? Now that is a necessary item.. We have listings of places to buy grain mills, plus how to handle the flour once you have it milled. We have crammed as much information in this volume as possible. I am still typing and correcting but it will be ready by the first of next week.

Now enough of the food crisis: This past week has been one that we have had many many calls about certain people who are on different groups, giving advice and taking leadership of many people. People tend to trust people and I am no different. I have been taken in many times. I am speaking of Steve Parent. No he is not a doctor. Yes he is a convicted felon and the documents are available for everyone to see. He has been praised and lauded for his work and has been trashed and bashed for the mistakes in advice he has given. He has many detractors and just as many people who follow him and believe what he says; The facts are below in the links: Use your own judgement as to whether to put any trust in this person. Remember if what I say in print is false I could be sued which is not something I would like to happen so I am very careful in making any statement against any person or group.

I spoke to Evan in Alaska, Steve Parent does not have any ties with the project DVD'S 4 Delegates. He is not on their board nor is paid to advertise. The projects budget is posted on the site along with all of their paid workers and salarys.

Look at the timeline below. I believe the felony probation was 3 years from 2000, but the rip-off report is in 2003. Is Steve Parent "hiding" in Canada for violating his felony probation?

Revocation of "license" (not medical, but "Student Hearing Aid Dealer"!) in INDIANA

Here is the PROOF:

The address for the document changed for some reason

It can now be found at http://www.in.gov/apps/pla/litigation/viewer.aspx?id=5293

***Note: The ID number keeps changing??

If it moves again, go here,

http://www.in.gov/apps/pla/litigation/advancedsearch.aspx,

and type "parent" and it should pop right up

========================

RipOffReport filed by Steve's former bookkeeper!

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/044/RipOff0044774.htm

========================

Better Business Report in FLORIDA http://westflorida.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=47&bbb=0653&firm=52003988

======================

Thread on RPFs (requires login)

Steve Parent - Convicted Felon

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=142206

There that is enough to cause anyone to have doubts and to look farther before following blindly. Look at these papers, they are real, Not some internet spammer at work. I know the damage that false reports can do to ones reputation as it has been done to me, only the person who made up the papers had no idea of my background and had the dates and places all wrong. The papers were not from a court but simply manfactured with word press. I take very seriously damaging anyones reputation and would never do it without verifiable proof. There are many groups that are asking for support for their causes, never giving where the money was actually spent or how much they actually received. Be very careful. Know the people you support. Support the people and groups that have a track record that supports their works.

We have a Message Forum up on the website now. Your email addresses will not be shown but you will have to log in to post. You can start threads, Ask questions and give out information without fear of being bashed as on some forums. www.grannywarriors.com

Have a good week end. Go to the flea markets buy items you will need in the coming year. Find a friend in the restaurant business and ask them to order your supplies from their suppliers. Restaurant suppliers provide food items in bigger quantities, lower prices and better quality so it is worth the effort to acquire supplies from this source.

Mark
07-27-2008, 12:13 PM
World's Biggest Food Storage Supplier Empty Through All 2009That's worth emphasis.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=70281

Are feds stockpiling survival food?
'These circumstances certainly raise red flags'
Posted: July 25, 2008

"A Wall Street Journal columnist has advised people to "start stockpiling food"
and an ABC News Report says "there are worrying signs appearing in the United States where some … locals are beginning to hoard supplies."
Now there's concern that the U.S. government may be competing with consumers for stocks of storable food..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://standeyo.com/NEWS/08_Food_Water/080721.Mountain.House.html

"World's Biggest Food Storage Supplier Empty Through ALL 2009"

"...If you dig further on the Internet Grocer site,
you find that the military did indeed purchase a large quantity of Mountain House foods..."

Sandra
07-27-2008, 12:47 PM
Granny News
I have given this news letter a great deal of thought. In the past few weeks a lot has happened to both open my eyes and make me sure that we are all in for a rather doubtful future. It is my worry that we will have done nothing to prepare our family and friends for what we have in store for us. I have been very open about who I support and why and have taken a lot of grief from those that cannot or will not face the truth and the facts as they are found.
Ron Paul will not be our next president. That is a fact. A fact that has been proven by Ron's own words yet no one hears. He does not want to be President, never did, he simply wanted to open people's eyes and get them motivated and allow them to resolve the problems themselves. He did get people motivated, he has opened a lot of eyes and that was his sole desire. Now he wants to write books, spend time with his family and help us all become better citizens and people by giving us our freedom to pursue his message in our own way. Ron believes in self ownership. You have to be responsible for your own lives, your actions and your money. He has expressed this many times.

Did You Hear? Do you understand?

Borris from Miami a solid supporter has been collecting signs, slim jims and bumper stickers to ship to St. Paul. He has worked hard and long. He called the Campign for Liberty office and asked where he should send all these supplies? The answer>>> Don't bother, don't send them, we don't want to upset the National GOP. So what to do with all the supplies? Get rid of them? Borris was overwhelmed and very upset. Why would the Ron Paul committee worry about upsetting the National Convention when they are having their own? Strange things are going on it seems. Nothing seems to make sense with this campaign.

The time for sign waving and marching and rallys is over, the time is too close for us to waste in actions which bring no positive results. What we all need to consider is what we can do as individuals to help this Country,our family and friends. If each of us will just talk to people every day in a small way, not browbeating or demanding attention, just find a subject that the person can relate to such as his property, his children, his or her money or lack of it. Just pick a topic, I find most people react to the Immigration problem and Taxes in a manner that they are open to discussion which is a good signal for us to talk. We need to insure that everyone we know is prepared or at least told of what is coming in a easy way, not trying to use fear as a tool. That is what the Crooks and Scam artists in Washington do. We as messengers need to stay calm, undaunted and informed.

I personally intend to do as I have done in the past, I will travel and talk and give out information to all that will listen. I hope to be able to help our fellow citizens retain their freedoms, their liberty and their property as well as their very lives.

A REAL CONSTITUTIONAL HERO !

I watched the entire day on C-Span and the Impeachment hearings.. I have never has so much respect and admiration for one of our elected officials as I do for Dennis. Everyone should get on the phone Monday morning and call his office and thank him for standing up for your rights and Our Constitution. It took real guts and determination to face down his fellow Congressmen and say the things he said out loud for the world to hear.

Thank you Dennis Kucinich.

There are so many items which need to be addressed. First and foremost I feel it is necessary to alert people to start saving and storing up food and supplies for their homes. This is a most important job. With a nation that is in termoil and people scrounging just for sustenance to simply survive we have lost. We need a well fed and alert population that can fight against any group or person that will try to deny his or her safety, freedom and liberty to live life in a normal manner. We need people without fear. We need community leaders who will knit the people into a unified front against injustice. We have the power, we have to use it.

Have you started on your own pantry? This is something a lot of people will not accept but food will be scarce and getting more and more expensive daily:

World's Biggest Food Storage Supplier Empty Through All 2009

Food Prices Could Double

Britain Urging Return to Wartime Food Frugality

Get Ready - Meat Prices Rising

Plantings Ups, Yet Harvests Down

It just goes on and on.. new reports daily. I have been canning for the past year and still haven't stored enough for my own familys needs for the next couple of years. I have found many shortcuts and saving ideas which I will be happy to share with you if you are interested. Did you know it is very simple to can your own meat, butter, sauces? Not only vegetables but whole meals can be canned and when opened are safe, tasty and not full of preservatives. Just think only a few years ago electricity was a novelty, many farms didn't have it well into the early 50's. People survived very well on home processed foods, our health was better and mental bearings were not altered by the many additives to the food supply today. Maybe it is time to go back to Grannys time?

You as supporters and friends take this advice. Get your pantrys full. Keep them full. If nothing happens you will still be so much better off as the prices just keep going up so what you buy today will cost double tomorrow.

Bette and I are working on a book of canning and preserving recipes that are tried and true. We will be selling it for a nominal cost to help us pay off some of the bills we have incurred in the past few months. The booklet offers more than just recipes for food but how to make soap, cleaning supplies, paint?, yes paint, smoking meat recipes, wild game recipes and much more as we keep adding to the contents. This booklet may just help us all get back to our basic values and save our familys health and security. There are lists of items that you will need to stock up on that many don't think of, like toilet paper? Now that is a necessary item.. We have listings of places to buy grain mills, plus how to handle the flour once you have it milled. We have crammed as much information in this volume as possible. I am still typing and correcting but it will be ready by the first of next week.

Now enough of the food crisis: This past week has been one that we have had many many calls about certain people who are on different groups, giving advice and taking leadership of many people. People tend to trust people and I am no different. I have been taken in many times. I am speaking of Steve Parent. No he is not a doctor. Yes he is a convicted felon and the documents are available for everyone to see. He has been praised and lauded for his work and has been trashed and bashed for the mistakes in advice he has given. He has many detractors and just as many people who follow him and believe what he says; The facts are below in the links: Use your own judgement as to whether to put any trust in this person. Remember if what I say in print is false I could be sued which is not something I would like to happen so I am very careful in making any statement against any person or group.

I spoke to Evan in Alaska, Steve Parent does not have any ties with the project DVD'S 4 Delegates. He is not on their board nor is paid to advertise. The projects budget is posted on the site along with all of their paid workers and salarys.

Look at the timeline below. I believe the felony probation was 3 years from 2000, but the rip-off report is in 2003. Is Steve Parent "hiding" in Canada for violating his felony probation?

Revocation of "license" (not medical, but "Student Hearing Aid Dealer"!) in INDIANA

Here is the PROOF:

The address for the document changed for some reason

It can now be found at http://www.in.gov/apps/pla/litigation/viewer.aspx?id=5293

***Note: The ID number keeps changing??

If it moves again, go here,

http://www.in.gov/apps/pla/litigation/advancedsearch.aspx,

and type "parent" and it should pop right up

========================

RipOffReport filed by Steve's former bookkeeper!

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/044/RipOff0044774.htm

========================

Better Business Report in FLORIDA http://westflorida.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=47&bbb=0653&firm=52003988

======================

Thread on RPFs (requires login)

Steve Parent - Convicted Felon

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=142206

There that is enough to cause anyone to have doubts and to look farther before following blindly. Look at these papers, they are real, Not some internet spammer at work. I know the damage that false reports can do to ones reputation as it has been done to me, only the person who made up the papers had no idea of my background and had the dates and places all wrong. The papers were not from a court but simply manfactured with word press. I take very seriously damaging anyones reputation and would never do it without verifiable proof. There are many groups that are asking for support for their causes, never giving where the money was actually spent or how much they actually received. Be very careful. Know the people you support. Support the people and groups that have a track record that supports their works.

We have a Message Forum up on the website now. Your email addresses will not be shown but you will have to log in to post. You can start threads, Ask questions and give out information without fear of being bashed as on some forums. www.grannywarriors.com

Have a good week end. Go to the flea markets buy items you will need in the coming year. Find a friend in the restaurant business and ask them to order your supplies from their suppliers. Restaurant suppliers provide food items in bigger quantities, lower prices and better quality so it is worth the effort to acquire supplies from this source.

Granny has a past too, sweetie. You just create threads to divide the true patriots. Stop you troll threads and STFU!!!!!!

Cowlesy
07-27-2008, 01:02 PM
i didn't even know Dr. SGP was still around

*shrug*

long past that episode here at RPF, let's not even go back down that road.

cyborcat
07-27-2008, 01:15 PM
This is so past old. Writing about Granny Warrior Linda doesn't seem to work as she thrives on public attention.After this I totaly turn my back to her . She doesn't exist.I urge everyone to do the same.She will only continue to behave in such a manner if we continue to re-enforce her bad behaviour.

constituent
07-27-2008, 01:34 PM
this is almost as funny as the "space elevator" promo found in msnbc's space section on their video player.

Sandra
07-27-2008, 01:41 PM
this is almost as funny as the "space elevator" promo found in msnbc's space section on their video player.

Link please. :D

constituent
07-27-2008, 01:43 PM
Link please. :D

i'm not having any luck finding a direct link, but if you go to msnbc.msn.com and click on any video link it will open their player, in the player click "space" on the left and scroll for the story titled "space elevator."

Sandra
07-27-2008, 01:47 PM
i'm not having any luck finding a direct link, but if you go to msnbc.msn.com and click on any video link it will open their player, in the player click "space" on the left and scroll for the story titled "space elevator."

Thanks!

brandon
07-27-2008, 02:03 PM
DR STEVE PARENT IS a GOOD GUY AND TEH ONLY ONE SPEEKING TROOTH ABOUUT THE DELIGATE REVOLUSHION!

Sandra
07-27-2008, 03:57 PM
This is NOT a CFL project, Boris just asked if they wanted to be involved. Granny spun the hell out of it. This project IS still going on!

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/56354#comment-570246

Gin
07-27-2008, 04:11 PM
http://www.myspace.com/ronpaullegacy for more info if needed