PDA

View Full Version : My letter to Dr Paul. Teach us

WarDog
07-27-2008, 09:33 AM
What do you think of this?

Dear Dr Paul:
I want to thank you so much for what you have done for me. Never have I thought about much of what our leaders really do until I really looked in to what you said on the debates in 2007 and presently.

I found myself in utter anger at what we are putting up with unbeknown to so many for so long. I never thought that our Government would do what it does.

And so now that I know I want to bring the message to all I can. One at a time. I never looked up to anyone like i do to you for all these years your struggle with these Neo Cons is beyond what I could imagine anyone could put up with. Where do you get this strength?. Thank you so much.

My question is about investing. Who do you use to invest for yourself and would you teach us about it.

There are so many untrustworthy people it is difficult to know where to start and who to trust. Would you help this great campaign to move forward and teach your liberty minded young republicans & libertarians how you yourself invest and where you do it. There is so little money from all that we get taken out of our checks that I though perhaps that now that we know how and why our leaders do what they do it is time to counter them with what they fear most and that would be a well informed investor with Liberty on his mind.

I hope this will bring about a way to invest in America for the right people to be in office and make the right choice for the people and the future of this great country.
Simply said you showed us what they do,would you show us how to run them out with your tube video's on how to invest in the market and to help the campaign for Liberty get the funds we need to bring the change that is so desperately needed.
Thank you so much sir I salute you with honor and pride that you are a man of great integrity.
Dale Rose