PDA

View Full Version : Human Race Faces "Oblivion" From Global Warming, Says UN Chief

WarDog
07-26-2008, 07:56 AM
If you are going to tell a lie - just make it a big one ....

"The world's scientists have spoken with one voice: the situation is grim and urgent action is needed," Ban said. "The situation is so desperately serious that any delay could push us past the tipping point, beyond which the ecological, financial and human costs would increase dramatically.

http://www.naturalnews.com/023687.html

UnFlipping Believable

Truth Warrior
07-26-2008, 08:00 AM
Well, it's a good thing that AGW is just a hoax, scam, con and bogus corrupted politicized pseudo science then. :D

Truth Warrior
07-26-2008, 08:05 AM
The UN ALWAYS get it right, doesn't it? ;) :rolleyes: :p

:D

Sarge
07-26-2008, 08:27 AM
Someone might want to check out Alaska. They are not with the program.

http://www.adn.com/life/story/473786.html

Coldest summer and likely to set a record.

torchbearer
07-26-2008, 08:29 AM
I thought we were going into a new ice age?
A global warming seems more beneficial.

WarDog
07-26-2008, 08:31 AM
Pass the sun screen please

klamath
07-26-2008, 08:40 AM
we've got to do something NOW about the weather of mass destruction. Sound familiar. Fear allows people to be controlled because they think the only alternative is death.

werdd
07-26-2008, 08:40 AM
Whats next from the un?

It is now mandated that you fart in jars, we wouldnt want to hurt the enviroment.

Truth Warrior
07-26-2008, 08:56 AM
While they jet around the world to the next AGW meeting and seminar. :D

torchbearer
07-26-2008, 09:10 AM
Boiling hot water found in frigid Arctic sea
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25851330/

MoonShine
07-26-2008, 09:58 AM
UN "chief" Ban Ki Moon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ban_Ki-moon

I have got nothing against Mr. Moon but he has got no business having any authority over Christian folks.

Here's what GOD says about appointing leaders:

Deuteronomy Ch. 17 Ver. 15

15 you shall surely set a king over you whom the LORD your God chooses, one from among your countrymen you shall set as king over yourselves; you may not put a foreigner over yourselves who is not your countryman.

Wasn't the last UN chief an Affirmative Action person? Abominable.

Antonius Stone
07-26-2008, 09:59 AM
I think oblivion for the Human race would be great.

there's 90% too many people on this planet anyways. Bring it on, Global Warming

Truth Warrior
07-26-2008, 10:06 AM
Boiling hot water found in frigid Arctic sea
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25851330/

Maybe it's that crunched Russian nuclear sub Kursk. :D

Dr.3D
07-26-2008, 10:18 AM
I can just hear them now as they sit around their big table in a secret session.

"We need a crisis that will require everybody on the globe to work together to solve."

This way they can get the global control they have been working toward all these years. Little by little, they (the U.N.) are working to get as much global control as they can.

Truth Warrior
07-26-2008, 10:30 AM
I can just hear them now as they sit around their big table in a secret session.

"We need a crisis that will require everybody on the globe to work together to solve."

This way they can get the global control they have been working toward all these years. Little by little, they (the U.N.) are working to get as much global control as they can. Prototype test run NWO. ;)

Meatwasp
07-26-2008, 10:38 AM
As usual the" merchants of fear" have to keep this going for all the tax money they will get when it is established.

Dr.3D
07-26-2008, 10:40 AM
Prototype test run NWO. ;)

More like working toward the NWO.

The One
07-26-2008, 10:41 AM
As usual the" merchants of fear" have to keep this going for all the tax money they will get when it is established.

Hey dude....haven't seen you around in a while. I'm pleased to notice that your name is still Meatwasp.:D

Truth Warrior
07-26-2008, 10:45 AM
I think oblivion for the Human race would be great.

there's 90% too many people on this planet anyways. Bring it on, Global Warming
Are you a fan of the Georgia Guidestones agenda?

You're aware, of course, that every human on Earth would easily and comfortably fit into a space the size of Texas. ;)

Meatwasp
07-26-2008, 10:45 AM
Hey dude....haven't seen you around in a while. I'm pleased to notice that your name is still Meatwasp.:D
Thank you and ,Yep that still me mark

Truth Warrior
07-26-2008, 10:48 AM
More like working toward the NWO.
Uhh.. isn't that what a prototype test run is and does? :)

Jaaaman
07-26-2008, 10:48 AM
Global warming my ass... Anchorage Alaska is having the coolest summer on record.

Dr.3D
07-26-2008, 10:51 AM
Uhh.. isn't that what a prototype test run is and does? :)

Well, usually I think of a prototype as a working model of something those working on it believe may be close to the final product. Sort of like a beta version of software.

Truth Warrior
07-26-2008, 10:52 AM
Money? The international central banksters just write some more checks. Viola! :p More money! :rolleyes:

ItsTime
07-26-2008, 10:52 AM
Global warming my ass... Anchorage Alaska is having the coolest summer on record.

that is why they changed the term to "climate change" sometimes its warm, sometimes its cold, either way its BAD... well thats what the hippies say.

TC95
07-26-2008, 10:56 AM
we've got to do something NOW about the weather of mass destruction. Sound familiar. Fear allows people to be controlled because they think the only alternative is death.

No! It's ALL about the children!

http://www.naturalnews.com/021712.html

Truth Warrior
07-26-2008, 10:57 AM
Well, usually I think of a prototype as a working model of something those working on it believe may be close to the final product. Sort of like a beta version of software. The morphing of the UN into part of the NWO may be correct.<IMHO> I'm thinking something new, however. We'll see. :p

;)

:D

Fox McCloud
07-26-2008, 11:12 AM
I wonder if the UN will irrationally link the coming financial collapse (after it's blazed across the planet for a year or so) on "climate change"? *chuckles* I doubt it, but I do have a feeling they'll blame the free market and tout that we need "tighter controls" to keep a crisis from happening again--wonder if that's when a 1-world currency will emerge?

Either way, I've yet to see scientists speak with one voice on any topic, whether it be 'climate change' the origin of life, advanced physics, etc....so he's merely taking advantage of his high position and attempting to proclaim this as a "fact'....what a world of lies we live in...not surprising though, considering the Father of Lies is the ruler of this world, at this point in time.

Sarge
07-26-2008, 01:14 PM
A couple of interesting reads.

http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=16836

http://theconservativepost.com/WordPress/?p=506

There are 3,280.84 feet in 1 kilometer. So some will be under 4,800 feet of ice if they are right.

I will take the heat for now.

CUnknown
07-26-2008, 01:42 PM
Sort of interesting how we constantly talk about educating people on this board -- how we want people to wake up. Sometimes, though, it appears that the shoe is on the other foot.

Dr.3D
07-26-2008, 02:08 PM
Sort of interesting how we constantly talk about educating people on this board -- how we want people to wake up. Sometimes, though, it appears that the shoe is on the other foot.

Perhaps you are the one who needs to wake up.

LibertyOfOne
07-26-2008, 02:14 PM
Are you a fan of the Georgia Guidestones agenda?

You're aware, of course, that every human on Earth would easily and comfortably fit into a space the size of Texas. ;)

That is the dumbest saying because it does not take into account the resources each person uses. There is only so much viable farm land.

LibertyOfOne
07-26-2008, 02:18 PM
Perhaps you are the one who needs to wake up.

I'm sure you know this subject more than the scientists that work on it every god damn day. Please do fill us in on the details. I'm sick of the anti-science and irrationally on these forums.

Sarge
07-26-2008, 02:22 PM
I think the debate over global warming is healthy. It is not clear cut, and to rush out and spend billions when people don't agree is not healthy.

Reminds me of the saying don't fool with mother nature. She can change on a dime.

To see how much debate there is one might want to read this thread,

http://wattsupwiththat.wordpress.com/2008/07/20/shifting-of-the-pacific-decadal-oscillation-from-its-warm-mode-to-cool-mode-assures-global-cooling-for-the-next-three-decades/#comment-27662

Not clear cut by a long shot.

I agree all should treat our resources wisely.

I am not for people that are pushing an agenda based on making money.

CUnknown
07-26-2008, 03:00 PM
Sarge, this temporary global cooling that will set in during the next decade is a godsend. It will save us from the worst effects of global warming for a time, and give us a head-start towards preparing to deal with it.

The long-term trend is that of global warming due to CO2 emissions, but we have superimposed on that, an apparent vacilating change between warm and cool. We're heading towards the 'cool' part of that, but when the 'warm' part comes around again, we had better be prepared. We need a carbon-free energy grid as soon as possible.

It's odd that you agree with the scientists when they are saying things you like (global cooling), but disagree -- with even the same scientists -- when they talk about the longer-term global warming trend. You really should make up your mind, do you trust these people or not? If so, why don't you believe in global warming? If not, why are you putting out as an example this global cooling article?

Dr.3D
07-26-2008, 03:02 PM
I'm sure you know this subject more than the scientists that work on it every god damn day.

Ever check to see who is paying those scientists? Follow the money bud.
Some people can be paid to say anything the people paying them wants them to say.

Truth Warrior
07-26-2008, 03:04 PM
That is the dumbest saying because it does not take into account the resources each person uses. There is only so much viable farm land. Not the point AT ALL. DUH!!!

torchbearer
07-26-2008, 03:04 PM
Ever check to see who is paying those scientists? Follow the money bud.
Some people can be paid to say anything the people paying them wants them to say.

IN some cases, that is what keeps the grant money flowing.. providing results favorable to the person paying for the research.

CUnknown
07-26-2008, 03:09 PM
You have yet to explain to my satisfaction how global warming benefits the powers that be, rather than hurts them. They aren't interested in hearing about global warming -- they want to bury the research, but it has reached a point where it just can't be denied anymore. So, now, they start obfuscating, delaying, minimizing, etc.

Maybe soon they will reluctantly adopt mild and insufficient half-measures. We can only hope.

torchbearer
07-26-2008, 03:11 PM
You have yet to explain to my satisfaction how global warming benefits the powers that be, rather than hurts them. They aren't interested in hearing about global warming -- they want to bury the research, but it has reached a point where it just can't be denied anymore. So, now, they start obfuscating, delaying, minimizing, etc.

Maybe soon they will reluctantly adopt mild and insufficient half-measures. We can only hope.

It is described in great detail near the end of this video.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2618811931680926682

Dr.3D
07-26-2008, 03:36 PM
It is described in great detail near the end of this video.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2618811931680926682

If you only want to get to the part about environmental crisis, skip to 3:45:20 in the video.

torchbearer
07-26-2008, 03:48 PM
If you only want to get to the part about environmental crisis, skip to 3:45:20 in the video.

i couldn't remember exactly where its at... and plus, he needs to hear everything before it too. ;):D:D

Truth Warrior
07-26-2008, 03:51 PM
google "global cooling" ;)

Dr.3D
07-26-2008, 03:58 PM
i couldn't remember exactly where its at... and plus, he needs to hear everything before it too. ;):D:D

Very true. Like the part about the corn stalks holding each other up. ;)

CUnknown
07-26-2008, 04:19 PM
Again, the powers that be have done everything in their power to suppress the science of global warming. They've done everything in their power to resist making the changes that are necessary to deal with the problem. They've done this because they stand to lose big time from a carbon tax, and from stronger environmental regulation.

This theory that global warming is a hoax perpetrated by the power elite is absurd.

Truth Warrior
07-26-2008, 04:21 PM
Again, the powers that be have done everything in their power to suppress the science of global warming. They've done everything in their power to resist making the changes that are necessary to deal with the problem. They've done this because they stand to lose big time from a carbon tax, and from stronger environmental regulation.

This theory that global warming is a hoax perpetrated by the power elite is absurd.
UN = TPTB = NWO. :rolleyes:

Sarge
07-26-2008, 04:26 PM
I am saying. I do not know which it is. I am trying to learn. I lean towards global cooling for now.

I am waiting to see more data. I just got back from Alaska and it was not warm. The fish were a month later in running and there was still snow on the mountains.

Trying to post both sides of the story, with more on global cooling as Al Gore is taking the warming position.

If you end up with 4,500 feet of ice over your head you will wish you had questioned all sides.
Not sure which side is right or wrong, but they talk about most of North America and Europe.

Phoenix might get some water in their lakes if that happens.

If you read the blog, you would see they are questioning ocean warming causing the heating and not CO2.

They can't agree among themselves, and those who want to enrich Al Gore who, allegedly has stocked up on carbon credits, vs. getting to the bottom of the matter?

Sorry, I can't buy it all yet. Not saying it will not prove to be that, but money does strange things.

Why has Al Gore not disclosed he has bought carbon credits when he is pushing for billions to be spent?

Be skeptical of anything the government tells you now days. Do your own research and form your own opinions.

CUnknown
07-26-2008, 04:45 PM
[...]
Be skeptical of anything the government tells you now days. Do your own research and form your own opinions.

I am. The government is saying that global warming isn't that big of a deal and that not much has to be done about it. They are trying to cover up the scientific evidence that contradicts them. Scientists have been bullied into keeping quiet, don't you guys know this?

Truth Warrior -

I'm sorry ... you're claiming that the UN are the 'powers that be' now? Yes ... indeed ... they are very mighty ... in fact, they wield power which is almost unimaginable to the average Joe CEO billionaire. The rumors that they are impotent and subject to the whim of US vetoes are total fabrications. In fact, it is the UN spreading these rumors themselves, in an attempt to make themselves appear weak and useless, when in fact they hold the trembling world in the palm of their hand..

Truth Warrior
07-26-2008, 04:50 PM
I am. The government is saying that global warming isn't that big of a deal and that not much has to be done about it. They are trying to cover up the scientific evidence that contradicts them. Scientists have been bullied into keeping quiet, don't you guys know this?

Truth Warrior -

I'm sorry ... you're claiming that the UN are the 'powers that be' now? Yes ... indeed ... they are very mighty ... in fact, they wield power which is almost unimaginable to the average Joe CEO billionaire. The rumors that they are impotent and subject to the whim of US vetoes are total fabrications. In fact, it is the UN spreading these rumors themselves, in an attempt to make themselves appear weak and useless, when in fact they hold the trembling world in the palm of their hand..

Their greatest success so far is to convince most of the world that they do not exist. ;)

torchbearer
07-26-2008, 05:02 PM
Their greatest success so far is to convince most of the world that they do not exist. ;)

Actually their greatest success is convincing us, they don't exist. One of their deniers is in this very thread.
See- he needed to watch the whole video and get the history of the central bank and the families that ran them.
This shit isn't made up.
One of the best unifying forces is a threat from an outside source. It can't always be war... so other things must be used.
As long as we need big government, the longer we need them to feed it. And they know it.

Dr.3D
07-26-2008, 05:03 PM
Here are a lot of interesting articles about the subject.

http://thenewamerican.com/search/node/global+warming

Truth Warrior
07-26-2008, 05:07 PM
Actually their greatest success is convincing us, they don't exist. One of their deniers is in this very thread.
See- he needed to watch the whole video and get the history of the central bank and the families that ran them.
This shit isn't made up.
One of the best unifying forces is a threat from an outside source. It can't always be war... so other things must be used.
As long as we need big government, the longer we need them to feed it. And they know it. The NAU and NWO will come THROUGH government. ;) Who OWNS the governments? TPTB. :p

pinkmandy
07-27-2008, 12:32 AM
I'm starting to wonder if Global Warming isn't code for Planet X. :eek: ;)

Truth Warrior
07-27-2008, 05:48 AM
I'm starting to wonder if Global Warming isn't code for Planet X. :eek: ;) If Planet X is NWO agenda, ;).

pinkmandy
07-27-2008, 08:31 AM
If Planet X is NWO agenda, ;).

I think it can be reasonably argued that it is relevant and even a great opportunity for the NWO. Creepy stuff, eh?

klamath
07-27-2008, 09:15 AM
Though I don't know the truth about global warming I do know that it will be used to gain control. The war on terror was used to gain power in the US, Global warming will be used to gain control globally.

It is how you react to a problem that needs to be questioned. Certain elitists that have this desire to create the perfect world will use any method to seize control. These people have a obsessive compulsive disorder that instead of making them wash their hands 50 times an hour have this obsession to organize the world into a perfect society.

Truth Warrior
07-27-2008, 09:17 AM
I think it can be reasonably argued that it is relevant and even a great opportunity for the NWO. Creepy stuff, eh?
You betcha! ;)