PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama (might be) visiting my campus...

malkusm
07-25-2008, 05:26 AM
So this thread is basically a contest for who can give me the best question to ask him when he does.

I was thinking something that would reveal him as still being a warmonger, reaffirm his belief that we need to have troops in Afghanistan, etc....the best way to turn the most people off.

Thoughts?

OhioMichael
07-25-2008, 05:36 AM
Why did you promise to filibuster the FISA bill and then vote for it?

Why did you switch your position on Iran from 'negotiation' to 'no options off the table'?

Why did you reverse your stance on normalizing relations with Cuba?

You have stated that you would raise taxes. Even with these tax increases, the government would still face a significantly unbalanced budget. How do you believe that this budget can be balanced?

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
07-25-2008, 05:40 AM
So this thread is basically a contest for who can give me the best question to ask him when he does.

I was thinking something that would reveal him as still being a warmonger, reaffirm his belief that we need to have troops in Afghanistan, etc....the best way to turn the most people off.

Thoughts?

Make/take a big sign that says "Your're next, Afghanistan! After that, Iran! Obama 08!"

malkusm
07-25-2008, 05:43 AM
Why did you promise to filibuster the FISA bill and then vote for it?

You have stated that you would raise taxes. Even with these tax increases, the government would still face a significantly unbalanced budget. How do you believe that this budget can be balanced?

These two are pretty mainstream issues and I think would turn a lot of heads, and they are both short and to the point. Thanks for the ideas.

Any others? If I get a lot of good responses this might evolve into a poll at a date closer to his appearance....might depend on what the big issue of the day is.