PDA

View Full Version : libertythor has done the IMPOSSIBLE!

Jeremy
07-24-2008, 10:57 PM
This has got to be the most anti-Obama article on Digg's front page yet! And how true it is. But wow, even among all these Obama-praising articles... I'm surprised there was room for some honesty. Only downside is that it's late and may not get as many views... unless enough people continue to digg it.

I think what we need to do for the cause of liberty is as at least make sure the Obama supporters know their candidate is no friend of freedom when he becomes the next president. It's a good start right now... Digg, for example, is not as pro-Obama as it was in the spring. The reason why we'd want his supporters to know he's not the "messiah" like some say is because we obviously want to progress the principles of freedoms as much as possible... hard to do that when a statist has good approval ratings.

Knightskye
07-24-2008, 11:01 PM
This has got to be the most anti-Obama article on Digg's front page yet! And how true it is. But wow, even among all these Obama-praising articles... I'm surprised there was room for some honesty. Only downside is that it's late and may not get as many views... unless enough people continue to digg it.

I think what we need to do for the cause of liberty is as at least make sure the Obama supporters know their candidate is no friend of freedom when he becomes the next president. It's a good start right now... Digg, for example, is not as pro-Obama as it was in the spring. The reason why we'd want his supporters to know he's not the "messiah" like some say is because we obviously want to progress the principles of freedoms as much as possible... hard to do that when a statist has good approval ratings.

Digg what, man, there's no link?

libertythor
07-24-2008, 11:03 PM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Obama_Promises_to_Continue_US_Warmongering_in_Berl in_Speech

It was done thanks to everybody digging and shouting. I never thought it would make it past an hour on the hot upcoming.

Jeremy
07-24-2008, 11:11 PM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Obama_Promises_to_Continue_US_Warmongering_in_Berl in_Speech

It was done thanks to everybody digging and shouting. I never thought it would make it past an hour on the hot upcoming.

I noticed, though, that some Diggers are linking to your threads here.

libertythor
07-24-2008, 11:15 PM
I noticed, though, that some Diggers are linking to your threads here.

LOL They are from the same bury brigade that managed to shut us down in the winter. They didn't count on digg's algorithm giving their buries less weight after a while of religously burying the same topics. :D

RPTXState
07-25-2008, 12:52 AM
From what I can tell/have read, digg requires some "variety" in diggers to get on the front page i.e. poeple who normally digg mostly linux articles digging political articles.

So if you only digg Ron Paul/Anti-Obama/Anti-McCain articles, you digg will count less. Same works I think with buries.

Conza88
07-25-2008, 01:23 AM
From what I can tell/have read, digg requires some "variety" in diggers to get on the front page i.e. poeple who normally digg mostly linux articles digging political articles.

So if you only digg Ron Paul/Anti-Obama/Anti-McCain articles, you digg will count less. Same works I think with buries.

Time to digg some other random stuff then.... Haha :D

Aratus
07-25-2008, 08:48 AM
barack obama does his best ronnie reagan and jfk eich bein ein berliner impersonation
as john mccain tryZ to celebrate a domestic beery octoberfest in july? can this campaign season
reach a deeper new low? perhaps, maybe and don't quote me!!! thinking of dilbert an' all
thahhhh management DNA quips! way to go, libertythor! this should give SOMEONE an epithany!
anti-imperialist league, yes! monsieur mark twain! yessssss... i am close to WAR PRAYER...

Aratus
07-25-2008, 08:52 AM
i do want to run ferrrr teddy kennedy's seat come 2012... now i have hope again... the way
is open. they all is bollixed up down in d.c ---- if i run a net~ad ad like jim ogonowski and then
get thirty more signatures in front of the clerks MORE than he did this year... i can run against
edward MOORE kennedy... even! and mayhap either happily win or almost WIN! indeedy...

Aratus
07-25-2008, 08:53 AM
it would be sorta neat if both DAVID GAY SENIOR and i get into the SENATE over the next four or six years! ...and i've said if KADE has a better chance at the seat... i just might step aside for he! {{{looks above... its actually ich bin EIN BERLINER! i izzz even semi-literate in GERMAN!}}}

Aratus
07-25-2008, 08:58 AM
ich bin ein berlliner = i am a jelly donut? http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/jfk_berliner.htm

Kade
07-25-2008, 09:06 AM

After I posted the article on my forum, to my surprise, they actually digged it...

I don't do it often, and I think now that it was a mistake because of the amount of trust my members have for me... but there was a significant jump afterwards..

That was probably stupid of me... albeit, my group is not generally anti-Obama... I think they are very peeved about the faith-based initiatives thing.

libertythor
07-25-2008, 09:58 AM
Trust me, most Americans are peeved at BOTH candidates according to a recent poll about the two party stranglehold.

Watch for a surge of third party votes that exceeds that of Ross Perot....I hope.

Now I have to find a good anti-McCain submission as I promised. ;)

After I posted the article on my forum, to my surprise, they actually digged it...

I don't do it often, and I think now that it was a mistake because of the amount of trust my members have for me... but there was a significant jump afterwards..

That was probably stupid of me... albeit, my group is not generally anti-Obama... I think they are very peeved about the faith-based initiatives thing.

Truth Warrior
07-25-2008, 10:32 AM
Doing the impossible is by definition impossible.<IMHO>

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/impossible