PDA

View Full Version : Running for Public Office

KPatrick
07-24-2008, 09:47 PM
I need some help, and hopefully you can provide it. I've been working with Ed Burgess, and the two of us are just not enough. I know, because I've spoken with you, that there are quite a number of you out there who care, and have the ability to make a difference.

Ed and I are both running for State House of Delegates, he this term (http://www.burgesswv.com), and I am running in 2010 (http://www.kevinpatrickforhouse.info). We need as many Ron Paul Republicans out there as we can get to do something similar.

I hate it when other people give me a to-do list, but here is a list of suggestions:
- Attend your County Republican Executive Committee meetings.
- Many of them have vacancies, try to get a seat.
- Attend your City Council Meetings
- Run for City Council?
- Run for Local, County, or State office.
- Here in WV, we have not had the adverse reactions that some other State's have gotten, so we can use this to move forward.
- As soon as we get out the numbers, you can also donate.
- We have some back rent to pay for our offices in the WVGOP building, and we need help.

Ladies and Gents, we can do this! WVGOP is happy that they are getting new people involved. So, get involved! Feel free to pm me on the forums, or email me, and I will do whatever I can to help. I've worked as a campaign consultant, and with the Ron Paul PCC in Iowa. Currently, I'm wearing all the hats for my own campaign, (which means preparing, graphics, webpage-y things, etc.) since it is not yet officially of the ground); but I will do whatever I can to help if you need it.

So please, let's get out there, and take back this State, and this Country!

Montani Semper Liberi,

The Machine
08-15-2008, 09:04 PM
Hey KPatrick...if that's you next to Ron in the picture, I remember seeing you at the state Republican Convention, I was a delegate. I last saw Ed at the state Capitol rally against the Real ID. Unfortunately, Ed and yourself are outside of my district, but I will drop your name among my circle of friends that are within your district. Good luck with the campaign and tell Ed I said howdy.