PDA

View Full Version : Why don't more Congress people have balls?

RCA
07-24-2008, 07:56 PM
I can understand that most of the people in Congress would rather serve the special interests than the people, but ALL OF THEM? Of course, I mean except for Ron Paul.

Shouldn't the odds dictate that perhaps 15 of them would have some balls instead of just 1? I don't get it. Are they all that stupid or that evil? It just makes no mathematical sense to me that 99% of them are tyrants.

What makes even less sense is that 99% of the people keep re-electing them!

driller80545
07-24-2008, 08:01 PM
Tyranny is socially acceptable, dissent is not

Grimnir Wotansvolk
07-24-2008, 08:02 PM
Let's not forget that Kucinich is in essentially the same position, but most here tend to shrug him off. There are also a few others who I can't remember right now, but they tend to fall by the wayside due to tossing out bad votes on occasion. Really, it's not so much that Ron Paul is the only honest man in congress, it's just that he has the most remarkable consistency in sticking to principals.

muzzled dogg
07-24-2008, 08:02 PM
yep

much easier to go with the flow

torchbearer
07-24-2008, 08:04 PM
Let's not forget that Kucinich is in essentially the same position, but most here tend to shrug him off

Did Kucinich vote with Ron on the housing bailout bill that just went through?

Truth Warrior
07-24-2008, 09:02 PM
Balls don't win elections, shameless "pragmatic" compromise pandering AKA lies does. ;)

:p

CoreyBowen999
07-24-2008, 09:14 PM
I think they have the same mindset as all the other people in our country. So why not ask the question, why dosen't america have balls? :)

torchbearer
07-24-2008, 09:15 PM
I think they have the same mindset as all the other people in our country. So why not ask the question, why dosen't america have balls? :)

why doesn't more than 10% of the population in the united states have balls?

RSLudlum
07-24-2008, 09:17 PM
Did Kucinich vote with Ron on the housing bailout bill that just went through?

I doubt it because I ran across this speech last night where he calls for a 2nd Stimulus Package

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBaEvtxEBMU