PDA

View Full Version : I created a new rule #11, beloved forum members.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-24-2008, 02:03 PM
Before presenting rule 11, beloved forum members, I would like to list the 10 prior ones.

Rule #1. Hate is un-American.

Rule #2. Never blame the people.

Rule #3. Never use the political spectrum as a playing field to bicker about politics.

Rule #4. Never give an interview with the media that isn't spontaneous, unedited and unrehearsed.

Rule #5. The singular Civil Purpose of the Constitution should supercede all legal precedence outside of it.

Rule #6. As law abiding American citizens, our characters should prefer imprisonment, torture, death and the fragrance of an outhouse to the tyranny of a courtroom.

Rule #7. As a winning political campaign is a victory for tyranny, establishing a bipartisan American Movement is a victory for the people.

Rule #8. False American Movements fail to implement fresh measures towards the reconsecration of the Civil Purpose while they dig up obsolete legal precedence from the past to implement.

Rule #9. The people must own the purse. So, the debt of the people should not be burdened with any legal counterfeit created by foreign or domestic tyrannies.

Rule #10. As legal lobbying on the Federal level benefits the rule of tyranny, the civil invention created on the local level benefits the rule of the people.

Rule #11. There are 3 kinds of people: those with feeble minds who persecute people, those with immature minds who laugh about persecution, and those with the kinds of sober minds that get persecuted. To be an American is always to be the latter.

Truth Warrior
07-24-2008, 02:05 PM
Shepherd wannabe. :p :rolleyes: < gag! >

Kludge
07-24-2008, 02:08 PM
//

AmericaFyeah92
07-24-2008, 02:09 PM
Rule #11. There are 3 kinds of people: those with feeble minds who persecute people, those with immature minds who laugh about persecution, and those with the kinds of sober minds that get persecuted. To be an American is always to be the latter.

u've got ur dicks, ur pussies, and ur assholes

acptulsa
07-24-2008, 02:12 PM

Dirty job but somebody's got to do it.

Truth Warrior
07-24-2008, 02:13 PM
Is that Rule # 12? :p :rolleyes:

:D

Feenix566
07-24-2008, 02:14 PM
I still can't figure out if you're serious about those rules or if it's satire.

Truth Warrior
07-24-2008, 02:21 PM
I still can't figure out if you're serious about those rules or if it's satire. You'll probably find out. :rolleyes:

Hiki
07-24-2008, 02:46 PM

No you're wrong, it goes: "There are 3 kinds of people. Some people are really fucking stupid. Then there are people who are not really stupid, they're full of shit. Then there are some people, they're not fucking stupid and they're not full of shit, THEY ARE FUCKING NUTS! Dan Quayle is all three!"

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-24-2008, 03:18 PM

American transcendentalism is uniquely American. Since I believe Government divides itself into civil and legal matters, Henry Thoreau's act of civil disobedience makes little sense. This is why I think legal abstinance is the better way. While people would still obey the laws as good citizens, the goal of legal abstinance would be for people to do whatever is necessary to live as equal, free citizens outside of a courtroom rather than as inferior, bound clients within it.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-24-2008, 03:21 PM
No you're wrong, it goes: "There are 3 kinds of people. Some people are really fucking stupid. Then there are people who are not really stupid, they're full of shit. Then there are some people, they're not fucking stupid and they're not full of shit, THEY ARE FUCKING NUTS! Dan Quayle is all three!"

Your rules are very similar to mine. I respect your spontaniety. Have you ever considered being a poet?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-24-2008, 03:30 PM
u've got ur dicks, ur pussies, and ur assholes

Great rough draft of your first rule!

Try to rewrite it again, rewrite it again, and again, and again, and again, then go to college, revision it, revise it again, toss it, write it again, revise it, throw it away, go back to college, write endless outlines, get committed to an insane asylum, write it again, then again, blow your nose with it, revise it and then when finished it is only a piece of crap.

This is the work that I put into creating my first list of rules.

Truth Warrior
07-24-2008, 03:31 PM
American transcendentalism is uniquely American. Since I believe Government divides itself into civil and legal matters, Henry Thoreau's act of civil disobedience makes little sense. This is why I think legal abstinance is the better way. While people would still obey the laws as good citizens, the goal of legal abstinance would be for people to do whatever is necessary to live as equal, free citizens outside of a courtroom rather than as inferior, bound clients within it.
And I still advocate "political abstinence".

It's ALL merely a scam, a con and a racket and ALWAYS HAS BEEN. :p

:rolleyes:

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-24-2008, 03:32 PM

A rule that will free one up to go fishing is no rule at all. It is a scheme.

Hiki
07-24-2008, 03:35 PM
Your rules are very similar to mine. I respect your spontaniety. Have you ever considered being a poet?

In case you didn't know, that was from George Carlin.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-24-2008, 03:35 PM
Is that Rule # 12? :p :rolleyes:

:D

A rule only comes about every once in a while. The ultimate rule is not having
too many rules.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-24-2008, 03:40 PM
And I still advocate "political abstinence".

It's ALL merely a scam, a con and a racket and ALWAYS HAS BEEN. :p

The American transcendentalism of Ralph Waldo Emerson was an American Movement that cherished and made Holy the Declaration of Independence for the first time. Before then, we basically lived like inferior Europeans.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-24-2008, 03:42 PM
In case you didn't know, that was from George Carlin.

Now if someone told me I couldn't curse, I'd roll them up and smoke them.

yongrel
07-24-2008, 03:47 PM
Rule #12: Yongrel will hereby be granted omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence. Also, November 3rd will be known from this day forth as "Kick something small and defenseless Day!"

Truth Warrior
07-24-2008, 03:48 PM
The American transcendentalism of Ralph Waldo Emerson was an American Movement that cherished and made Holy the Declaration of Independence for the first time. Before then, we basically lived like inferior Europeans.
Being a bit of an elitist aren't you? :rolleyes:

Beware, this path leads to Neoconservatism among some other corrupt and garbage philosophies. :p

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-24-2008, 03:51 PM
Rule #12: Yongrel will hereby be granted omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence. Also, November 3rd will be known from this day forth as "Kick something small and defenseless Day!"

Rule #1.

Hiki
07-24-2008, 03:56 PM

Beware, this path leads to Neoconservatism among some other corrupt and garbage philosophies. :p

Now what's up with this "elitist!!11" shit? How is an elite a bad thing? Like an elite fighting force, Mike Tyson is an elite Golfer, when I go into the hospital i'd like an elite doctor. But in politics it's baaaad?

yongrel
07-24-2008, 03:58 PM
Rule #1.

Who said that we'd be kicking the small and defenseless out of hate?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-24-2008, 04:01 PM

Uhm . . . er . . . not. Ralph Waldo Emerson got us to acting like the Native Americans. Ever wonder why Anglos suffer to go camping? We think the Native Americans suffered and we try to be like them. Ever notice how when an Anglo is 1/100th % native American that it is the only part that they like to talk about? Boy Scouts? Tender foot? Haven't you ever wondered why like the Indians we Americans are trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent? It's because we aren't European!

yongrel
07-24-2008, 04:02 PM
Uhm . . . er . . . not. Ralph Waldo Emerson got us to acting like the Native Americans. Ever wonder why Anglos suffer to go camping? We think the Native Americans suffered and we try to be like them. Ever notice how when an Anglo is 1/100th % native American that it is the only part that they like to talk about? Boy Scouts? Tender foot? Haven't you ever wondered why like the Indians we Americans are trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty brave, clean and reverent? It's because we aren't European!

I can never tell if you're joking.

Truth Warrior
07-24-2008, 04:03 PM
Now what's up with this "elitist!!11" shit? How is an elite a bad thing? Like an elite fighting force, Mike Tyson is an elite Golfer, when I go into the hospital i'd like an elite doctor. But in politics it's baaaad?
As I view the world, all I see are folks, individuals. We're all on this little mud ball planet, circling a mediocre star, together, for better or worse. ;)

We've tried worse for about 6,000 years now. I think that I much prefer better. :D

Kludge
07-24-2008, 04:03 PM
I can never tell if you're joking.

I can never tell what he's getting at :(

yongrel
07-24-2008, 04:04 PM
We've tried worse for about 6,000 years now. I think that I much prefer better. :D

Oh, I see where you're going. ;) You know where I stand.

Truth Warrior
07-24-2008, 04:14 PM
Oh, I see where you're going. ;) You know where I stand. What day is this? ;)

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-24-2008, 04:17 PM

Elitism focuses on responsibility. The secularity of American Puritanism always considers responsibility first before it considers enjoyment.

yongrel
07-24-2008, 04:19 PM
Elitism focuses on responsibility. The secularity of American Puritanism always considers responsibility first before it considers enjoyment.

Secular Puritanism? Wha?

Truth Warrior
07-24-2008, 04:21 PM
Elitism focuses on responsibility. The secularity of American Puritanism always considers responsibility first before it considers enjoyment. :p BS! Elitism focuses on SUPERIORITY! :p :rolleyes:

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-24-2008, 04:21 PM
As I view the world, all I see are folks, individuals. We're all on this little mud ball planet, circling a mediocre star, together, for better or worse. ;)

I see. So you are Jewish? Cool. A Jew for Ron Paul. Welcome lone Jewish member.

Truth Warrior
07-24-2008, 04:25 PM
I see. So you are Jewish? Cool. A Jew for Ron Paul. Welcome lone Jewish member. Is there NO end EVER to your completely ERRONEOUS guesses? :rolleyes:

Don't read between the lines. Just READ the lines. :p

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-24-2008, 04:26 PM
:p BS! Elitism focuses on SUPERIORITY! :p :rolleyes:

Uhm . . . but Americans are superior, aren't we? Isn't that why we call ourselves Americans and not Greenlanders? While well aware of my superiority over the illegal aliens from Mexico, I still try to communicate with them stupidly in their own Spanish language. Who else but a noble American would make such an effort? Praise us.

yongrel
07-24-2008, 04:27 PM
Uhm . . . but Americans are superior, aren't we? Isn't that why we call ourselves Americans and not Greenlanders? While well aware of my superiority over the illegal aliens from Mexico, I still try to communicate with them stupidly in their own Spanish language. Who else but a noble American would make such an effort? Praise us.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-24-2008, 04:28 PM
Is there NO end EVER to your completely ERRONEOUS guesses? :rolleyes:

Don't read between the lines. Just READ the lines. :p

Sorry. I just put all the pieces together.

Truth Warrior
07-24-2008, 04:29 PM

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Truth_Warrior/when_fascism_comes_300.gif

Truth Warrior
07-24-2008, 04:31 PM
Sorry. I just put all the pieces together. With a ball peen hammer. :p

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-24-2008, 04:34 PM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Truth_Warrior/when_fascism_comes_300.gif

Why is nationalism illegal everywhere but outside of the United States and in the state of Texas?

yongrel
07-24-2008, 04:35 PM
Why is nationalism illegal everywhere but outside of the United States and in the state of Texas?

Patriotism is the belief that your country is the best because you were born there.

Kludge
07-24-2008, 04:38 PM
Patriotism is the belief that your country is the best because you were born there.

Nuh-uh, it's better because if it isn't, "they" may take the power away.

See: Irish, Jews, Blacks and Whites... and arguably the Poles.

Truth Warrior
07-24-2008, 04:38 PM
Why is nationalism illegal everywhere but outside of the United States and in the state of Texas? If you truly wish the correct answer, ask the correct question. ;)

Truth Warrior
07-24-2008, 04:51 PM

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/patriotism

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-24-2008, 07:43 PM
If you truly wish the correct answer, ask the correct question. ;)

Okay. Mexicans don't feel superior in regards to their nation or their government because this would be patriotism. They know their government sucks big.
Mexicans feel superior in regards to their culture which would be considered nationalism.
Is this mechanically correct, Mz. Momma Puritan?

Truth Warrior
07-24-2008, 08:09 PM
Okay. Mexicans don't feel superior in regards to their nation or their government because this would be patriotism. They know their government sucks big.
Mexicans feel superior in regards to their culture which would be considered nationalism.
Is this mechanically correct, Mz. Momma Puritan?

It's seems to me that their "culture" is merely a hybrid of native indigenous Aztec / Mayan heritage, the traditional Spanish colonial conquistador, latino "machismo", paternalistic Roman Catholicism and the early 1900's Mexican Communist revolution.

Interesting and very strange combination.<IMHO>

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-24-2008, 11:00 PM
It's seems to me that their "culture" is merely a hybrid of native indigenous Aztec / Mayan heritage, the traditional Spanish colonial conquistador latino "machismo", paternalistic Roman Catholicism and the early 1900's Mexican Communist revolution.

Interesting and very strange combination.<IMHO>

A flag represents both nationalism and patriotism, right? The stars on the American flag represent the 50 nations -- this would be patriotism -- whereas the 13 stripes represent the original 13 colonies -- this would be nationalism. I've never considered the possibility that the Mexican flag might represent the Mexican culture as much as the pathetic tyranny of the Mexican government.

Truth Warrior
07-25-2008, 10:23 AM
A flag represents both nationalism and patriotism, right? The stars on the American flag represent the 50 nations -- this would be patriotism -- whereas the 13 stripes represent the original 13 colonies -- this would be nationalism. I've never considered the possibility that the Mexican flag might represent the Mexican culture as much as the pathetic tyranny of the Mexican government. The flag represents to you what it represents to you. And to me what it represents to me.

For example: I DON'T PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE nor do I perform other such hypocrisies.