PDA

View Full Version : 27,000 People Be Alive ?

purepaloma
08-29-2007, 02:18 PM
Question on this ????

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/014938.html#more

5. We would have little reason to be in Iraq, as the US Dollar wouldn't have needed defending from Saddam
It's true that Saddam was a threat to the US, but it had nothing to do with WMD's. He was a threat because he was the first one with the balls to sell oil in Euro's instead of US Dollars. Since the Federal Reserve destroys the value of the US Dollar, it's important that countries want Dollars for other reasons. The fact that oil could only be purchased US Dollars is a great reason. That is, if you have to buy oil, and if oil can only be purchased in US Dollars, you're going to need a lot of US Dollars, regardless of how much they're worth for other things. Long story short, in 2000, Saddam stopped accepting US Dollars for oil and began accepting only Euros. Two months after the United States went into Iraq, they were back to accepting only Dollars. This is explained in detail in my article, The Real Reason the U.S. Invaded Iraq. By allowing the Fed to inflate our currency, we became dependant on other nations to play along. If we supported Hard Money, none of this would be necessary. At least 27,506 more Americans would be alive, and we as a nation would owe at least $2 trillion less than we do now.

nunaem
08-29-2007, 02:23 PM
Maybe its from the future? :eek:

Kuldebar
08-29-2007, 02:24 PM
http://antiwar.com/casualties/ follow the link?

Looks like a typo, meant healthy or not wounded...etc.

Total Wounded: 27506

Ann Kobialka
08-29-2007, 02:57 PM
The number of dead used by the Ministry of Information is skewed. The count only includes those dead on the scene it does not include those who die in medical evacuation or who die at the hospital. I have found numbers well over 25,000 dead in searching the net but no official verification possible because those numbers are supposedly covered by national security secrecy laws ???? Ann

andrewgreve
08-29-2007, 03:42 PM
I just spoke with Chris and he said that it was a mistake and he will fix the article.