PDA

View Full Version : From my inbox...

ronpaulhawaii
07-23-2008, 04:30 PM
The "Peggy" below has a large mailing list, which she just used to forward this letter on (written by my "green" brother), using the following subject line;

Letter From Ron Paul...and a note from my friend Tony...interesting...This has gone out to people across the political spectrum, while people may object to the Kucinich platform reference, when one considers the audience, this seems brilliant...

Dear Peggy & Maureen,

Rep. Dr. Ron Paul is like no other; though similar in much of his platform to Dennis Kucinich, he is a 10 term Republican Congressman. His platform is based upon a strict reading of the Constitution.
Therefore, he voted against the War in Iraq, he always votes against more funding for the murderous & thieving War, he voted against the "Patriot Act", against NAFTA, etc. He also votes and works to stop corporate welfare. Also, though he is personally against abortion, he believes the government has no business in a woman's right to choose.

Just as birds need both a left and a right wing to fly, please help our nation to once again soar by convincing everyone (Liberals, Democrats, Greens, Independents, Republicans, Conservatives, and even the far right lunatics - well..., maybe not them) to join the Campaign for Liberty.

See below, and hope to see you in Minneapolis (please forward this to friends, too):

----- Original Message ----- From: Congressman Ron Paul (updates08@ronpaulforcongress.com)
To: ***
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 7:44 AM
Subject: Letter From Ron

http://app.campaignerpro.com/accountsmedia/5858/rallyheader4.jpg

Tuesday, July 22, 2008
If they expected us to retire quietly from the scene, the political elite are in for a surprise.
Today I am making some very big announcements... <rph-snip>

Conza88
07-23-2008, 09:12 PM
Man... the campaign still gots its skills.

RALLY for the REPUBLIC...

... who let FRANK on the team? http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/4204/maddu7.gif

Maverick
07-23-2008, 09:15 PM
and even the far right lunatics - well..., maybe not them

Wait, I though we were the far-right lunatics?

NH4RonPaul
07-23-2008, 09:21 PM
I'm sorry but anyone who thinks that Ron Paul is anywhere near like DK has no idea who Ron Paul is.

Ron Paul is the anti-DK.

And if you want to call Constitutionalists 'right wing' be my guest. Names will never hurt me.

Conza88
07-23-2008, 09:29 PM
Stop using a false paradigm guys... you only give it credence.