PDA

View Full Version : To my nutty buddies- Ron Paul did not almost die

Rhys
07-23-2008, 03:07 PM
There was no assassination attempt on Dr. Paul's life. He flies a lot. Please don't get excited. I've seen 4 or 5 threads about this and it's worrisome.

I know we're all worried about him getting assassinated (at least I am) but this was not it. Not to mention, if they do, it's go time cause I wont put up with it. I'm positive there would be riots, and they know it.

A lot of people think we're nuts and this is why. This is exactly why. We make much ado about nothing, way way too much. There's a reason the CFL blog posted before too many rumors could get started.... it's cause they know how nutty we can be.

Please just try to stay on the planet Earth. We do all know that there's an evil presence but don't give them credit for everything. You guys are more scared of them than Bush is of terrorists.

A friend of mine is NOT in the revolution, but he is worried that we'll do something stupid in Minnesota and FURTHER soil our name. It's over reactions like this which makes him think like that.

The honest to God truth is, if no Ron Paul supporter would have EVER linked his name to the truther movement and their tactics, Ron Paul would have a shit ton more votes than he did.

Maybe that's unfair to the truther movement because they do raise very valid points.... but don't let a MINOR airplane malfunction turn into "Truther Wars, Reduex."

My first thought about this plane thing was bad too, but I let reason interject my emotions. I would like to suggest everyone attempt that, if not done so already.

m72mc
07-23-2008, 03:10 PM
proof ?

Kludge
07-23-2008, 03:10 PM
Whatever, You just want to divide us ;)

Words of wisdom... cheers!

SeanEdwards
07-23-2008, 03:11 PM
You can't handle the TRUTH

Rhys
07-23-2008, 03:12 PM
proof ?

sure

1. no bomb
2. no crash
3. easy landing
4. he's alive

if you fly a lot, this is going to happen to you.

I do want to divide us... from the crazies.

ninepointfive
07-23-2008, 03:14 PM
yeah, I'll agree with the op.

there are indeed many issues to consider about conspiracy, but this isn't one of them.

Too many are just jumping to conclusions here.

IPSecure
07-23-2008, 03:14 PM
Dr. Paul is supposed to be on the Alex Jones show tomorrow. (7/24/08) to discuss this and many other issues... Show starts at 11:00 am CST...

Listen Live: Link (http://www.infowars.com/stream.pls)

ChrisInMN
07-23-2008, 03:18 PM
sure

1. no bomb
2. no crash
3. easy landing
4. he's alive

I've flown a lot and never had the oxygen masks come down from cabin depressurization.

The One
07-23-2008, 03:18 PM
sure

1. no bomb
2. no crash
3. easy landing
4. he's alive

I fly alot....it's never happened to me.

Alawn
07-23-2008, 03:20 PM

That is absolutely not true. Cabin depressurization is not common at all and will likely never happen to most people no matter how often they fly.

I have had a plane make an emergency landing before but that was because a guy on board had a seizure not because the plane depressurized.

That doesn't mean it had to be a plot to kill him but saying cabin depressurization happens frequently is a lie.

The One
07-23-2008, 03:23 PM
*Rhys experiences profound regret for making incredibly stupid statement for all to see.

UtahApocalypse
07-23-2008, 03:24 PM
That is absolutely not true. Cabin depressurization is not common at all and will likely never happen to most people no matter how often they fly.

I have had a plane make an emergency landing before but that was because a guy on board had a seizure not because the plane depressurized.

That doesn't mean it had to be a plot to kill him but saying cabin depressurization happens frequently is a lie.

Actually I did a quick search using the available FAA and NTSB databases and there have been at least 100 of these just this year alone. You can easily access the same data, just take time to do the research.... or just conclude that your smart and know the truth

The One
07-23-2008, 03:25 PM
your smart and know the truth

*you're* smart and know the truth

What percentage is that of the total number of flights in the past year????

ninepointfive
07-23-2008, 03:27 PM
*Rhys experiences profound regret for making incredibly stupid statement for all to see.

I believe you've just done this yourself.

Rhys makes a good point. How about we look into these matters a little more before jumping to conclusions.

The One
07-23-2008, 03:31 PM
I believe you've just done this yourself.

Rhys makes a good point. How about we look into these matters a little more before jumping to conclusions.

I've flown way more times that I can count over the past five years. I spend massive amounts of time in airports. I've never seen oxygen masks drop, and I've never had an airport conversation with a fellow traveler who has mentioned experiencing such a situation. These types of things do not happen all the time, and implying that it does was stupid, imho.

familydog
07-23-2008, 03:40 PM
There was no assassination attempt on Dr. Paul's life. He flies a lot. Please don't get excited. I've seen 4 or 5 threads about this and it's worrisome.

I know we're all worried about him getting assassinated (at least I am) but this was not it. Not to mention, if they do, it's go time cause I wont put up with it. I'm positive there would be riots, and they know it.

A lot of people think we're nuts and this is why. This is exactly why. We make much ado about nothing, way way too much. There's a reason the CFL blog posted before too many rumors could get started.... it's cause they know how nutty we can be.

Please just try to stay on the planet Earth. We do all know that there's an evil presence but don't give them credit for everything. You guys are more scared of them than Bush is of terrorists.

A friend of mine is NOT in the revolution, but he is worried that we'll do something stupid in Minnesota and FURTHER soil our name. It's over reactions like this which makes him think like that.

The honest to God truth is, if no Ron Paul supporter would have EVER linked his name to the truther movement and their tactics, Ron Paul would have a shit ton more votes than he did.

Maybe that's unfair to the truther movement because they do raise very valid points.... but don't let a MINOR airplane malfunction turn into "Truther Wars, Reduex."

My first thought about this plane thing was bad too, but I let reason interject my emotions. I would like to suggest everyone attempt that, if not done so already.

I deride your Truth handling abilities!!!

Nah. +1

Best post of the week? I think so. :cool:

UtahApocalypse
07-23-2008, 03:45 PM

*you're* smart and know the truth

What percentage is that of the total number of flights in the past year????

Not many, which is why you don't typically hear about it. But it is something that CAN and DOES happen.

The One
07-23-2008, 03:48 PM
Having your intestines sucked out of your asshole by sitting on a swimming pool drain CAN and DOES happen. However, I wouldn't tell people that if they swim frequently it will happen to them.

Rhys
07-23-2008, 03:50 PM
Not many, which is why you don't typically hear about it. But it is something that CAN and DOES happen.

thx, I was looking for that report.

yeah, 100 a year isn't a lot, but it's gotta happen to someone's flight... why not Ron Paul's?

it's like this: someone says "what are the chances of running into this person here?"

stats would say pretty good because there's a good chance of seeing someone... and since if you see someone, it must be someone you know, you think "this one person out of so many" but it had to be someone.

so the odds of seeing a particular person might be slim, the odds of seeing any person you know are very good.

same with a flight. chances that a flight will depressurize is slim, chances that yours will even more slim... but that at least one will... very very good.

confused? lol

ninepointfive
07-23-2008, 03:55 PM
Having your intestines sucked out of your asshole by sitting on a swimming pool drain CAN and DOES happen. However, I wouldn't tell people that if they swim frequently it will happen to them.

lol

Rhys
07-23-2008, 03:58 PM

what would you all say if that happened to Ron Paul? omg lol I think you'd throw a rod.

The One
07-23-2008, 03:59 PM
what would you all say if that happened to Ron Paul? omg lol I think you'd throw a rod.

Just to clarify, I don't think it was an assassination attempt or anything like that. I just disagree with the notion that what happened is not uncommon.

Daveforliberty
07-23-2008, 04:04 PM
sure

Bullshit. I fly a lot. C'mon, everyone on this forum who flies. Have you ever had a plane de-pressurize while you were traveling?

Rhys
07-23-2008, 04:07 PM
Just to clarify, I don't think it was an assassination attempt or anything like that. I just disagree with the notion that what happened is not uncommon.

it happened more than once a week last year. my point was, if you fly a lot something will happen. Ron Paul got this. You got a seizure man. I got my head bounce off the roof. We all get something. Perrils of flying.

It's what I was saying about seeing someone you know on vaccation. There's a good chance you'll see SOMEONE you know, but which one? Slim chance it will be a particular one person, but very good chance of it being ANY one person.

Another.... someone wins the lotto, just not you. Yes, someone wins the lotto a lot but yet it remains hard to fathom it happening to you.

Danke
07-23-2008, 04:07 PM
Bullshit. I fly a lot. C'mon, everyone on this forum who flies. Have you ever had a plane de-pressurize while you were traveling?

Yep, on every flight, usually just after landing.

The One
07-23-2008, 04:08 PM
Yep, on every flight, usually just after landing.

tee-hee:D

SnappleLlama
07-23-2008, 05:26 PM
LOL @ nutty buddies!

For what it's worth, I agree with the OP :)

The One
07-23-2008, 05:36 PM
LOL @ nutty buddies!

For what it's worth, I agree with the OP :)

Doesn't Rush Limbaugh pimp Snapple tea? Doesn't it make you feel dirty having that in your name?

SnappleLlama
07-23-2008, 06:00 PM
Doesn't Rush Limbaugh pimp Snapple tea? Doesn't it make you feel dirty having that in your name?

I only feel dirty when I think about the good doctor in his hot congressional suits!!! :D

The One
07-23-2008, 06:03 PM
I only feel dirty when I think about the good doctor in his hot congressional suits!!! :D

Freaky...........me likey.;)

eOs
07-23-2008, 06:04 PM
There's no proof for either conclusion. Each one of the premises could have happened. You're all retarded.

SnappleLlama
07-23-2008, 06:05 PM
There's no proof for either conclusion. Each one of the premises could have happened. You're all retarded.

You seem to like using italics :p

Kludge
07-23-2008, 06:09 PM

You don't have proof of voter fraud, retard :p

nobody's_hero
07-23-2008, 06:11 PM
Hopefully, this will all be cleared up with a brief press release from Ron Paul himself (after the likely cause of the incident has been laid out to him, and he decides whether or not to believe it for himself). Until then, I'm not getting my blood pressure up for what could be nothing more than a product of Murphy's Law.

Rhys
07-23-2008, 07:26 PM
apparently it was the government's weather machine HARP, creating a hurricane and disrupting normal flight of Ron Paul's aircraft. Jesse Benton told the radio it was weather. It's on the CFL blog.

yongrel
07-23-2008, 07:29 PM
Ron Paul is 72, which is dangerously close to the average life expectancy of the American male. God obviously is trying to kill Ron Paul.

DGambler
07-23-2008, 08:19 PM
I have 700,000+ miles logged and this has never happened to me (knock on wood).