PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL says a Market collapse coming SOON !! Be prepared!

Falseflagop
08-29-2007, 12:55 PM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/290807_eventually_collapse.htm

The only Man a true Patriot that is warning us JOE LUNCHBOX from the crooks at teh FED and Wall ST imho!

God Bless Dr. Paul!

bc2208
08-29-2007, 12:57 PM
Yep, he's said we'll get back to the gold standard even if it means the dollar has to hit the floor first.

wgadget
08-29-2007, 12:57 PM
Funny, I think the U.S. comptroller was saying something along the same lines....

GEE, maybe Ron Paul really DOES know what he's talking about.

:)

JAHOGS
08-29-2007, 01:02 PM
Those put options at the end of the story is something to look into. Remember before 9-11 that put options were bought at 10 times the normal market rate for AA and United Airlines.

Mort
08-29-2007, 01:03 PM
Actually he didn't say soon. He said eventually.

slantedview
08-29-2007, 01:04 PM
Yep. All fiat currencies are fundamentally setup to fail (many have failed) at some point. It's only a matter of time.

Lord Xar
08-29-2007, 01:04 PM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/290807_eventually_collapse.htm

The only Man a true Patriot that is warning us JOE LUNCHBOX from the crooks at teh FED and Wall ST imho!

God Bless Dr. Paul!

what does this mean for money "in" the bank? for instance if I have 'x' amount of money sitting in a CD, would i take that out? or ?

Green Mountain Boy
08-29-2007, 01:11 PM
what does this mean for money "in" the bank? for instance if I have 'x' amount of money sitting in a CD, would i take that out? or ?

I would always have a stash of "spare" cash outside of the bank. If you insist on having a lot of cash in the bank - spread it out between multiple banks.

Gold and silver are good options.

Falseflagop
08-29-2007, 01:17 PM
To many things happening at one time. Just look at what the crooks on WALL ST are doing with all the bads news and companies getting downgraded the DOW is up near 200pts? Are you f'in kidding me!!

This is all the PLUNGE PROTECTION TEAM spending our money creating more NATIONAL DEBT for us to allow the BIG BOYS to bail and suck retail buyers to buy!! What a f'in scam and the media helps in keeping the sheep alseep. RON PAUL being on the Banking COmmittee knows what is going on! I am kistening to him. I will invest in watre & food!

Johnnybags
08-29-2007, 01:26 PM
today, propping up those low interest levered investments. Its levitation wednesday as they call it, when instead of doing the nations business, they fix markets all day. Real impressive when the only way stocks go up is taxing citizens thru inflation. Abolish the FED or give taxpayers and inflation tax writeoff dollar for dollar. Its a tax that should be deductible. It is insidious. 10 percent inflation tax credit on gross income if you wanna see the international bankers and politicians squeal like pigs. Heck, Tancredo could get in the mix with that pledge.

netmasta10bt
08-29-2007, 01:31 PM
In the event of the dollar becoming worthless any cash or CD's you have (in the bank or otherwise) will also be worthless. Gold and silver will hold their value, but when people are wanting food and toilet paper, maybe a can of beans will be a better bargaining chip.

Check out http://www.d2z.org for when the dollar goes to zero.

born2drv
08-29-2007, 01:33 PM
Those put options at the end of the story is something to look into. Remember before 9-11 that put options were bought at 10 times the normal market rate for AA and United Airlines.

You know I've been watching CNBC now for a week or so that these put options were placed, and I haven't seen 1 story about it.... has anyone else????? You'd think it would be huge news....

Even more troubling is the fact that I was watching just now... and they were giving a story on how to BUY put options 2-3 yrs out on stock market companies you think are going to expand by investing only a small amount and possibly getting 15-16% returns even if the stock stays flat....

And they were also explaining to people how to buy put options on foreign currencies as well, and they highlighted the Japanese Yen (very closely tied to the USD$).... so they're basically asking us to support the USD$ long term with the USD$.

I had my suspicions before that CNBC was "influenced" by the government or something but this is basically like sealing the deal for me.

michaelwise
08-29-2007, 01:48 PM
The Fed printed up 6 billion dollars for their banker buddies this morning. Every day they do this, the market will go higher that day, while creating inflation for the rest of us to pay for. It's difficult to make money shorting the market, while the Fed is constantly manipulating the market. I am calling for a congressional investigation of the Fed, on racketeering charges and anti-trust crimes.

constituent
08-29-2007, 01:53 PM
thats a plan.

Green Mountain Boy
08-29-2007, 01:57 PM
today, propping up those low interest levered investments. Its levitation wednesday as they call it, when instead of doing the nations business, they fix markets all day. Real impressive when the only way stocks go up is taxing citizens thru inflation. Abolish the FED or give taxpayers and inflation tax writeoff dollar for dollar. Its a tax that should be deductible. It is insidious. 10 percent inflation tax credit on gross income if you wanna see the international bankers and politicians squeal like pigs. Heck, Tancredo could get in the mix with that pledge.

Actually, most inflation is caused by consumers requesting more debt when they get a new mortgage or buy a new car, etc.

Unfortunately, the Federal Reserve System with its private credit (Federal Reserve Notes) makes it possible for bankers to keep lending money and the IRS to collect taxes on the use of private credit.

Johnnybags
08-29-2007, 02:01 PM
out of your pockets directly thru inflation. Gee, Americans do not save enough? How can they with theft out of every paycheck?

netmasta10bt
08-29-2007, 02:49 PM
most inflation is caused by consumers requesting more debt when they get a new mortgage or buy a new car, etc.

Inflation is the increase of the money supply. If I lend money, I have it to lend I don't create it out of thin air like the Fed.

Maybe I'm not understanding what your saying?

Green Mountain Boy
08-29-2007, 02:59 PM
Inflation is the increase of the money supply. If I lend money, I have it to lend I don't create it out of thin air like the Fed.

Maybe I'm not understanding what your saying?

When commercial banks loan money they are creating it out of thin air, just like the Federal Reserve does. Fractional reserve banking.

ARealConservative
08-29-2007, 03:01 PM
All it takes to be a successful forecaster/prognosticator is to accurately predict eight of the last three recessions. :D

dude58677
08-29-2007, 03:12 PM
My prediction of what is going to happen is that the dollar will collapse and the liberals will blame it on capitalism and not the Federal Reserve which is really responsible.

jaybone
08-29-2007, 03:16 PM
When commercial banks loan money they are creating it out of thin air, just like the Federal Reserve does. Fractional reserve banking.

correct,
for every 1$ that banks borrow from the FED, they can then extend $10 or more of credit to their customers.
however, the fed dictates reserve requirements, which in turn regulate how much credit banks can extend per dollar they have in reserves. So it all starts with the fed.

way to complicated, it was much simpler, safer and effective when $1US = 0.7234oz pure silver.

LibertyEagle
08-29-2007, 03:23 PM

Dr. Paul actually said he didn't know when it was going to happen. He said they might be able to put it off for a year or two.

Have some gold on hand. Have some cash on hand. But, I wouldn't go so far to take all your money out of the bank just yet.

Elwar
08-29-2007, 03:35 PM
Ron Paul has a couple million of his investments in gold, so he practices what he preaches.

Wouldn't it be ironic of Paul's $2 million in gold becomes worth more than Romney's $250 million in investments by the end of the year.

Though, I guess that wouldn't be all that fun for the rest of us.