PDA

View Full Version : AOL (via Wonktards) Old News - Mel Gibson's Dad for Ron Paul

Lucille
07-23-2008, 09:51 AM
Mel Gibson's Dad for Ron Paul (http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/07/22/mel-gibosns-dad-for-ron-paul/)

Thanks again for newslettergate, Rockwell, you racist, homophobic scumbag!

votefreedomfirst
07-23-2008, 09:57 AM
How is this "news" in any way, shape or form?

Oh, and where is your evidence that Rockwell wrote the newsletters? I'd trust him over those warmongering traitors at "Reason" anyday (who started that rumor).

Lucille
07-23-2008, 10:11 AM
How is this "news" in any way, shape or form?

Oh I dunno. Maybe because it was reported on AOL's Political Machine yesterday?

Oh, and where is your evidence that Rockwell wrote the newsletters?

It's common knowledge in Libertarian circles and to those close to Ron. Why Ron is so loyal to him is beyond me.

I'd trust him over those warmongering traitors at "Reason" anyday (who started that rumor).

Rockwell is scum.

And the Reason hatred around here is ridiculous. What should they have done? NOT reported it at all? Frankly, I think they dropped the ball and should have been the first to report the newsletters in more depth.

votefreedomfirst
07-23-2008, 10:17 AM
I hate Reason because it is run by neocons (http://www.amconmag.com/blog/2008/04/02/matt-welch-neocon-mouthpiece/) posing as "libertarians". What's the matter, you work there or something?

amy31416
07-23-2008, 10:35 AM
This news is so old, you've got to be desperate to be reporting on it now. I mean, if I'm a reporter I'm going to pick up a 7 month old irrelevant story about a candidate who dropped out months ago--brilliant!

NH4RonPaul
07-24-2008, 01:41 PM
What an idiot.

Nothing in those newsletters was racist and Mel's Dad is an old fashioned Catholic and is actually having reverse bigotry used against him.

Did you know that the SPLC, one of the biggest hate groups in the US second only to LaRAZA is attacking Catholic monastaries now?

Please, go join the Obama campaign if you want to be a liberal. You have no place here.

newyearsrevolution08
07-24-2008, 02:06 PM
why even give any word about those wonktards? that is like posting up "Why I like obama over clinton" threads....