PDA

View Full Version : Obama on level with Jesus, Press Cries for Obama

Change
07-23-2008, 07:56 AM
Media has declared Obama President (reference MSNBC Morning with Joe) When Obama is President....and Obama is now being sketched with Jesus, check out drudge story on upper right side Picture of Obama being sketched along side Jesus http://www.drudgereport.com/ (Obama at temple of Hercules).

Too funny. But really not, that the Media wants to write history instead of tell history.

Aratus
07-23-2008, 09:47 AM
the curious juxposition of the trip from the herc temple in jordan into jerusalem, and now...a sidewalk artist plies his trade and pencil or chalk or charcoal???? dangit... goes and thinks mccain... barack hussein obama just secured the pagan vote out there of the folks whose ancestors weren't really converted by constantine the great, who weren't really jewish... clearly mccain feels out maneuvored!!! he's nixonian depressed, upset and about to phone*system~vent, rant and cyber!carpetbomb the washington post... do both dare to try to walk on water, now? think of all the JOVE voters who'd rally to herc's name!

tonesforjonesbones
07-23-2008, 10:33 AM
This is absolutely ridiculous. When Obama starts performing miracles...I'll consider him the "false Christ..or anti Christ"...until then..he's just another opportunist politician. TONES

Change
07-23-2008, 10:44 AM
I undersand some of your posting like the juxtapose, placing two things close together, but I don't get the rest, sorry.

I think the Republicans ought to be rethinking their McCain pick for sure and their strategy for the White House. If the reason and only reason the GOP restrictively selected McCain was for his position on the WAR, they have very little left of the Republican format for him to stand up for. I also think the GOP needs to clean house and do it quickly.

Personally, I think Obama looks like that kid that works on the team and does little of the heavy lifting and is out sick, and then comes in to class and does the entire presentation and takes all the credit.

Whatever achievements have been done in Iraq, are Bush's to claim regardless of what you think of him. Didn't we all say, if you break it, you own it. McCain might have fought for the Surge, but in the end it wasn't McCain's to lose or win.

Obama claimed to be the antiwar guy, but now look at him suggesting sending troops to yet another WAR front. So, really who is he?

tonesforjonesbones
07-23-2008, 10:53 AM
Obama is a typical opportunist politician who talks out of both sides of his mouth...just like McCain or Bush or Clinton or...etc....tones

Change
07-23-2008, 10:59 AM
Yup! sad. The campaigns just become like machines set on DESTROY. No discussion of policies on an intel level.

Aratus
07-24-2008, 09:31 AM
in the old myth, ATLAS SHRUGS before accepting the world again on his sholders. weak HERC joke, sorta! in tandem with an ayn rand thought on the brain...!!!