PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Military Policing America?? Are you kidding me???

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
07-23-2008, 06:47 AM
Canadian Military Policing America?? Are you kidding me???

WTF??

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/story.html?id=403d90d6-7a61-41ac-8cef-902a1d14879d

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=57228

All this talk about the feds screwing with posse comitatus through emergency legislation, and in the meanwhile, they dealt with it by asking Canada's military to do it???

Seriously, who in the hell believes that's a good idea?

I don't see how I missed this. This is screwed up.

Kludge
07-23-2008, 06:58 AM
*shrug* I don't see the problem? It seems a win-win situation moving toward increased international cooperation. The military units are exchanged only when there is a national emergency.

Theocrat
07-23-2008, 07:01 AM
Oh, my friend. This is just the beginnings of the North American Union. Congress still doesn't know what's going on...

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
07-23-2008, 07:06 AM
*shrug* I don't see the problem? It seems a win-win situation moving toward increased international cooperation. The military units are exchanged only when there is a national emergency.

Lol. Troll another thread, please. It's an obvious sidestep of a law the populace appreciates for good reason.

I can't imagine that 1% of McCain or Obama supporters are aware of this. I can't believe that could fly so below the radar.

Kludge
07-23-2008, 07:36 AM
It's an obvious sidestep of a law the populace appreciates for good reason.

That isn't an argument.

Cinderella
07-23-2008, 07:56 AM
this is pretty old news....sucky situation....i can see it now...before nov elections bush declares national emergency...declares martial law & calls for canadian military action....he then suspends the elections and remains tyrant till he dies.....ok maybe im a bit of a pessimist

liberteebell
07-23-2008, 08:15 AM
this is pretty old news....sucky situation....i can see it now...before nov elections bush declares national emergency...declares martial law & calls for canadian military action....he then suspends the elections and remains tyrant till he dies.....ok maybe im a bit of a pessimist

This is old news, I believe jorge boooosh did this by EO several months ago.

Cinderella, maybe you're just being a realist.

sratiug
07-23-2008, 09:19 AM

Joking, right?

Kludge
07-23-2008, 09:42 AM
Joking, right?

No. I see nothing wrong with a NAU - and hell, we're starting with the Canadians who have an accent far more appealing then that of a Mexican's.

canadian4ronpaul
07-23-2008, 10:22 AM
i dont think this will be a real problem. bush cant "call on canada" to come police you guys. he still ultimately has zero authority over the canadian forces. and do you even think the canadian army is capable of policing the united states? Look at how well the greatest military force mankind has ever seen is doing in a country way less populated, armed, and geographically smaller than the United states.

its not going to happen.

V-rod
07-23-2008, 12:18 PM
I, for one, welcome our new maple overlords.

Kludge
07-23-2008, 12:23 PM
http://www.funnyjunk.in/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/funny_parking_sign_2.jpg

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
07-23-2008, 12:47 PM
i dont think this will be a real problem. bush cant "call on canada" to come police you guys. he still ultimately has zero authority over the canadian forces. and do you even think the canadian army is capable of policing the united states? Look at how well the greatest military force mankind has ever seen is doing in a country way less populated, armed, and geographically smaller than the United states.

its not going to happen.

Whether my my dad can beat up your dad is a different subject than whether or not he should be threatening violance in the first place. :)

I'm not fearful, just shocked. And I'm also shocked at how big of a deal this is, with me specifically not noticing, and people in general not noticing.

Acala
07-23-2008, 05:24 PM

its not going to happen.

You are exactly right. No Canadian soldier in his right mind would take on that mission.

Besides, if I were to choose the army of any country in the world to police the USA, it would probably be the Canadians. Or the Swedish Bikini Team Army.

There are plenty of things to worry about. This isn't one of them. Although it IS stupid and unconstitutional.

hypnagogue
07-23-2008, 08:10 PM
They'd probably be more polite than our local cops...

Dequeant
07-24-2008, 12:15 AM
Look at how well the greatest military force mankind has ever seen is doing in a country way less populated, armed, and geographically smaller than the United states.

We are far less armed than the Iraqi populace. We have semi-automatic rifles, they have RPGs and Mortars.

Granted, they don't possess the American ingenuity we do to make our own weapons from scratch.....but they don't have to.

Acala
07-24-2008, 09:32 AM
I, for one, welcome our new maple overlords.

Hahahahahaha! I believe this is the first time in history those exact words have ever been written.

AmericaFyeah92
07-24-2008, 10:25 AM

So whose constitution do we adopt when this happens? Canada's, Mexico's? Some weird blend? Ever heard of Oceania?

Kludge
07-24-2008, 10:34 AM
Shit - I forgot we're incapable of original thought!

After all, our culture and society as a whole has just been falling apart the past 100 years.

IIRC, I was reading the internet a month ago or so and they said the divorce rate is HIGHER THEN EVER.

THERE IS A CRISIS!!!! Pretty soon we're going to be cannibalizing ourselves like the Negroes in Africa!

We cannot let a "NAU/NWO" happen! It would be pissing on the Constitution - and people DIED to bring us that. People today are greedy and selfish tyrants who want. Ahh! The walls are closing in on me! They are COMING!!!! AHHHHH!

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
07-24-2008, 10:43 AM
Canadian troops have a greater chance of shooting American civilians on order than our own.

Kludge
07-24-2008, 10:44 AM
Canadian troops have a higher chance of shooting American civilians on order.

White people have a higher chance of shooting Black people on order and vice versa.

Daveforliberty
07-24-2008, 10:55 AM
I have no problem exercising my 2nd amendment rights against foreign troops on American soil.

aravoth
07-24-2008, 11:21 AM
i have no problem exercising my 2nd amendment rights against foreign troops on american soil.

+1776

canadian4ronpaul
07-24-2008, 01:46 PM
I have no problem exercising my 2nd amendment rights against foreign troops on American soil.

talk is cheap.