PDA

View Full Version : Freedomswatch.org pro-war propaganda commercial

Santana28
08-29-2007, 12:10 PM
http://freedomswatch.org/video.aspx

Iraq Vet Double Amputee:

"Congress was right to vote to fight terrorism in Iraq and Afghanistan. I reinlisted after 9/11 because i dont want my sons to see what i saw. I want them to be free and safe. i know what i lost. i also know that if we pull out now , everything i've given and sacrificed will mean nothing. they attacked us - and they will again. they won't stop in iraq. we are winning on the ground and making REAL progress. it's no time to quit. its no time for politics."

How many things are wrong with this commercial?? What impact, if any, do you think this type of ad campaign will have on Dr. Paul's campaign?

I can't believe these people have the audacity to claim we are making progress over there. I just saw this commercial on my local FOX network (go figure) and it boiled my blood. GRRR.

brumans
08-29-2007, 12:25 PM
Yea, they were talking about this commercial on some MSM show.. Hardball I think? They had some crazy war-mongering guy defending it.

wolv275
08-29-2007, 12:26 PM
That is so lame. i sent them an email saying how sad those videos are, because if we just follow the constitution we would not have to see people loose their loved ones.

I will never support undeclared wars because most of the people that claim are terrorist barely have the money to eat, let alone come to our shores and invade our homeland. the 2nd amendment gives me the power to protect myself, and I will do that till my last breath.