PDA

View Full Version : A handwritten letter from my mother,

ronpaulhawaii
08-29-2007, 11:54 AM
in response to this;

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/LindaChavez/2007/08/17/republicans_have_no_heir_apparent?page=full&comments=true#postComments

My ma was reading the Poughkeepsie Journal as I was working here and commented that some-one should write to this columnist... I loooked at her in true RPF(s) fashion and said, "perhaps you should". Last night she handed me this, mailed it this morning, and said she'll have to write another, locally.

Linda Chavez
Creators Syndicate, Inc
5777 W. Century Blvd
Suite 700
Los Angeles, CA 90045

Dear Ms Chavez,

There is a Republican candidate ignored by the media, as evidenced in your article of Aug 28, 2007 in the Poughkeepsie Journal. He is Texas Congressman Dr. Ron Paul.

The support for Dr. Paul is strong via the internet with a large grass roots network which grows by the hour. This grass roots movement may be the biggest ignored story in this campaign to date. Dr. Paul is not the rubber stamp candidate the media so likes to focus on. Voters have been turned off for years by the rhetoric and failures of the past administrations.

Dr. Paul's message is that a return to constitutional integrity will begin to right many of the wrongs our nation currently faces. "No to war, amnesty and taxes; Yes to limited government, secure borders and liberty". We, the people believe that Dr. Paul deserves to be heard and quoted to give all the people the option of a better candidate for the presidency of the United States.

Sincerely,

Karlene Maresco

I am one happy son, go MOM!!!!

mkauai

constituent
08-29-2007, 11:56 AM
that's awesome!

hopeforamerica
08-29-2007, 11:57 AM
Moms are the best! Of course I say that because I am one :p

constituent
08-29-2007, 12:00 PM