PDA

View Full Version : ATTN RON PAUL CHICKS: i need a tent to sleep in (not even joking with this thread)

muzzled dogg
07-22-2008, 09:17 PM
disclaimer: mods i don't mean to be on some malicious shit with this thread, just gimme a chance here

predicament: iight so here's what's up. i'm flyin out for this rally and am gonna camp out with yall

here's the problem: i aint finna bring any tents or sleeping bags on a damn plane

i need someone to lend me a corner of a tent or suttin that i can put my bag in and i can sleep in if it rains

i'm not tryin to rape anyone, and i don't imagine i'd be sleepin thru these nights. i'm thinkin i'll be on some drunkin cow tipping shit or just up hangin with ron paul people (read chicks) pretty much til it's light out.

so yeah, i can throw you a few bucks, buy you beer, food, w/e

i don't really need a pillow or blankets, i'm sure i can scrub that shit easier from random ass people

[ghey] stalkers please don't reply. like i said, i'm not a rapist myself. i wish i'd been with this forum longer so yall could eTrust me a lil more. but yeah...

PM me or holla @ ya boy up in this thread if you need anymore details about me

pc

Unspun
07-22-2008, 09:25 PM
I was in until you said you didn't want any gay stalkers.

Danke
07-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Why does it have to be a female you share your tent with? Electronicmaji is looking for someone, how about it?

muzzled dogg
07-22-2008, 09:41 PM
bagman, gtfoh

danke, fuck that electrojumanji mongoloid

amy31416
07-22-2008, 10:26 PM
Seriously Shem, if you have no intentions, then the gender of your host should not matter. Just be straight up.

muzzled dogg
07-22-2008, 10:32 PM
smh i'm being straight up

and i'll donate $25 to a rp chip-in of your choice, the billboard one, the cfl/rally one, walk4freedom, w/e

torchbearer
07-22-2008, 10:37 PM
smh i'm being straight up

and i'll donate $25 to a rp chip-in of your choice, the billboard one, the cfl/rally one, walk4freedom, w/e

is that legal in Minnesota?

muzzled dogg
07-22-2008, 10:39 PM
lol man it aint even like that

Danke
07-22-2008, 10:45 PM
shemdogg, joseph and The One, etc.

We need a chip in to get these guys laid so they stop harassing the few RP girls out there.

amy31416
07-22-2008, 10:50 PM

We need a chip in to get these guys laid so they stop harassing the few RP girls out there.

Word.

muzzled dogg
07-22-2008, 10:50 PM
lmao i swear to god i aint tryin to get laid

just a guaranteed place to sleep so i can book this flight

ARealConservative
07-22-2008, 10:53 PM
shtick

PlzPeopleWakeUp
07-22-2008, 11:37 PM
nt

muzzled dogg
07-22-2008, 11:40 PM
lmao fuck yall

StudentForPaul08
07-22-2008, 11:47 PM
You are being pretty irrational with all the cussing and 'Don't give a %$^&' attitude.

berrybunches
07-23-2008, 01:06 AM
I don't think any ladies are going to take your offer honestly. I wouldn't share a tent with a guy I didn't know. That would be really stupid. Its not a matter of trusting you its a matter of having a brain.
I mean:
I ain't be sharin tent wit no stranger yo and I don't know none other chicks dat be down wit dat either. It no matter if you b real or not, its bout having yo dome on straight.
:p

Anyway,why won't you take a tent on a plane? I don't get it. Just get a 1 or 2 person tent, like a backpacking tent - get a sleeping bag or some blankets and a pillow and throw them in a suitcase. You are set. Its not like you are going to be lugging on equipment to hike the Appalachian trail or anything.

Nirvikalpa
07-23-2008, 01:23 AM
I don't think any ladies are going to take your offer honestly. I wouldn't share a tent with a guy I didn't know. That would be really stupid. Its not a matter of trusting you its a matter of having a brain.
I mean:
I ain't be sharin tent wit no stranger yo and I don't know none other chicks dat be down wit dat either. It no matter if you b real or not, its bout having yo dome on straight.
:p

Anyway,why won't you take a tent on a plane? I don't get it. Just get a 1 or 2 person tent, like a backpacking tent - get a sleeping bag or some blankets and a pillow and throw them in a suitcase. You are set. Its not like you are going to be lugging on equipment to hike the Appalachian trail or anything.

+1.

No offense Shem, but you have to look at the world and realize women aren't just going to hitch with a random guy they don't even know...

You would be much better off asking a man, and then scoping out the women at the actual convention - and not scaring them off. ;):D

Kalifornia
07-23-2008, 01:35 AM
stop at target when you get there and buy a $20 land pimple and a $10 blanket. problem solved.

I understand not wanting to share your personal space with another dood, but you can solve this problem without creeping out the few female RPers that exist here.

Maverick
07-23-2008, 01:43 AM
Dave Chappelle's Great Moments in Hook-Up History: The Platonic Sleepover :rolleyes:

rancher89
07-23-2008, 06:40 AM
too funny, just get there and work it out....btw......bad attitudes and cussing wouldn't get you in MY tent.......

muzzled dogg
07-23-2008, 06:44 AM
You are being pretty irrational with all the cussing and 'Don't give a %$^&' attitude.

how is cussing irrational? how do i have a dun give a fuck attitude?

I don't think any ladies are going to take your offer honestly. I wouldn't share a tent with a guy I didn't know.

i hope for my sake that you're wrong

stop at target when you get there and buy a $20 land pimple and a $10 blanket. problem solved.

I understand not wanting to share your personal space with another dood, but you can solve this problem without creeping out the few female RPers that exist here.

not a bad idea

& apologies to anyone i creeped out

Dave Chappelle's Great Moments in Hook-Up History: The Platonic Sleepover :rolleyes:

lol classic shit tho

too funny, just get there and work it out....btw......bad attitudes and cussing wouldn't get you in MY tent.......

no bad attitude here. them words are jus how i talk. fuck the church and govt for turning them into devil words

The One
07-23-2008, 06:47 AM

WTF? How did I get dragged into this shit?

The One
07-23-2008, 06:49 AM
Word.

I'm hurt, my little .... Just because I rock doesn't mean I'm made of stone.

acptulsa
07-23-2008, 06:53 AM
I'm hurt, my little...

It has been my experience that blondes prefer gentlemen.

muzzled dogg
07-23-2008, 06:56 AM
We should all ponder the wisdom of Franklin's famous wit at the signing of the Declaration of Independence,

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately"

ya digg?

SnappleLlama
07-23-2008, 07:15 AM
It has been my experience that blondes prefer gentlemen.

It's true! I'd share my tent with Dr. Paul any day (or night)....rrrrrawwwl!!!

LibertyEagle
07-23-2008, 07:19 AM
Shem,

Well then, shack up with a "dood".

Ya dig? ;)

muzzled dogg
07-23-2008, 07:20 AM
shit man i might have to

ARealConservative
07-23-2008, 07:32 AM
I don't think any guy would be too accommodating either.

If you were being honest in your request it would make you a bit of a "weirdo" but that isn't the case here anyway.

This is all shtick, for what purpose I have no idea.

muzzled dogg
07-23-2008, 07:34 AM
for the purpose of not having to sleep in a barn with organic dairy cows

Cinderella
07-23-2008, 07:46 AM
shem where in mass are u from??

Kade
07-23-2008, 07:46 AM
You are going about this all the wrong way...

Seriously, wtf is this thread?

weslinder
07-23-2008, 07:48 AM
We should all ponder the wisdom of Franklin's famous wit at the signing of the Declaration of Independence,

We should also ponder the wisdom of Washington's less famous wit at the Siege of Boston,

"Private Maxwell, I do not care care whether Smith stinks. If I command you to share a tent with him, you shall share a tent with him."

JosephTheLibertarian
07-23-2008, 07:52 AM
disclaimer: mods i don't mean to be on some malicious shit with this thread, just gimme a chance here

predicament: iight so here's what's up. i'm flyin out for this rally and am gonna camp out with yall

here's the problem: i aint finna bring any tents or sleeping bags on a damn plane

i need someone to lend me a corner of a tent or suttin that i can put my bag in and i can sleep in if it rains

i'm not tryin to rape anyone, and i don't imagine i'd be sleepin thru these nights. i'm thinkin i'll be on some drunkin cow tipping shit or just up hangin with ron paul people (read chicks) pretty much til it's light out.

i don't really need a pillow or blankets, i'm sure i can scrub that shit easier from random ass people

[ghey] stalkers please don't reply. like i said, i'm not a rapist myself. i wish i'd been with this forum longer so yall could eTrust me a lil more. but yeah...

pc

why only chicks? :rolleyes:

sidster
07-23-2008, 08:23 AM
for the purpose of not having to sleep in a barn with organic dairy cows

why only chicks? :rolleyes:

cause he doesn't care for cows? you're not paying attention :rolleyes:

acptulsa
07-23-2008, 08:25 AM

Bull!

JosephTheLibertarian
07-23-2008, 08:53 AM

I have add. That's my excuse.

Perry
07-23-2008, 10:38 AM

pc

At least you are straight up. Good grief though man capitalize your letters and add some commas and periods!
Since you are so obvious I'm sure you'll find some desperate "chick" to bang.:D

Conza88
07-23-2008, 10:41 AM
Look... my advice.
There's got to be someone else you know who is going... you ever attend a meetup group?
Anyway; suss out your connections... because no chick in their right mind is going to let you crash in the same domain, when you haven't already met, or has no idea who the hell you are...

So = go to the event with loose plans of sleeping under a car, and doing it tough. Think of it as an adventure. I myself can put my body on the line, always see it as a challenge. Sleeping on floors etc if necessary... if you're going solo, just befriend some people down there.. Shouldn't be too damn hard at all.. there'll all ron paul supporters.. ;)

"Do you also want to get rid of the Federal Reserve?" lmfao.. seems like a good pick up line. Hahah :D Side note: has anyone done that thread? How to pick up a Ron Paul supporter? seems like some people need some advice :p

Now, if all else fails... tell the truth; you love RP so much, you had to come - but you couldn't manage to get a tent onto the plane. Then ask if you can sleep under their car. Out of sympathy... you'll more than likely get an upgrade from that situation.

Eh, what are the temperatures like? How about a night under the stars, with a booze jacket on? ;)

KenInMontiMN
07-23-2008, 10:46 AM
At least you are straight up. Good grief though man capitalize your letters and add some commas and periods!
Since you are so obvious I'm sure you'll find some desperate "chick" to bang.:D

LOL, if nothing else the working girls will all be flockin' to town that week by all reports! But the Mdewakanton Dakotah do have a teepee all set up for Shemdogg if he wants it, down there near Prior Lake. That band is a remnant of what remains in the state from the Sioux uprising, mostly descendents the collaborators by the way. The bad guys that avoided the noose in the nations largest group execution for the most part got shipped down to a res in Nebraska.

CountryboyRonPaul
07-23-2008, 02:04 PM
Why are the pretty ones always so dumb?

acptulsa
07-23-2008, 02:07 PM
Why are the pretty ones always so dumb?

They aren't.

rancher89
07-23-2008, 02:26 PM
they are just beyond your ability to understand

acptulsa
07-23-2008, 02:28 PM
they are just beyond your ability to understand

Or at the very least very rare, very wonderful and in high demand!

muzzled dogg
07-23-2008, 03:27 PM
Eh, what are the temperatures like? How about a night under the stars, with a booze jacket on? ;)

that's what i'm thinkin. conza thanks for the rest of that post too

But the Mdewakanton Dakotah do have a teepee all set up for Shemdogg if he wants it

yeah i'ma have 'em sign it over to me

ninepointfive
07-23-2008, 03:30 PM
its cool man, we all want to sleep with Ron Paul hotties. no shame in that!

aspiringconstitutionalist
07-23-2008, 03:40 PM
http://blogs.nitobi.com/alexei/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/shipment_of_fail.jpg

muzzled dogg
07-23-2008, 03:46 PM
how the fuck you gonna say i failed when the shit aint til another 5 weeks?

lol besides, this is a better fail caption than yers

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/failboatstays128487796144843750.jpg

Kludge
07-23-2008, 03:48 PM
Shem wins...

ronpaulhawaii
07-23-2008, 03:55 PM
Shem wins...

I don't agree. In ACs pic, you have a man-made failure. In the latter you have a ship at the mercy of the weather. While one could argue that the lashing failure on the storm tossed boat is a man-made failure, the power of the sea is unpredictable and relentless.

One of the primary jobs on a sailboat at sea is to be "on watch" for obstructions in the path. There are literally tons of containers floating around, inches below the surface, deadly...

Kludge
07-23-2008, 03:58 PM
I don't agree. In ACs pic, you have a man-made failure. In the latter you have a ship at the mercy of the weather. While one could argue that the lashing failure on the storm tossed boat is a man-made failure, the power of the sea is unpredictable and relentless.

I disagree, the second boat was also a failure of man because not only are they "staying the course", but the boat wasn't sturdy enough and the cargo wasn't securely fastened.

As such, Shem's picture is 85% more gooder then then ACs.

Danke
07-23-2008, 04:24 PM
Found another person looking to share a tent. Maybe you two could hook up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ryVlx57EgI

jacmicwag
07-23-2008, 04:33 PM

Under the car wearing the booze or smoking jacket might be better.

Kludge
07-23-2008, 04:34 PM

wtf did he just do to that poor dog?

The One
07-23-2008, 04:35 PM

I hate you for posting that. Even a rickroll would have been less disturbing.

Throwback280s
07-23-2008, 08:58 PM
If you're wanting to do some casual tent humping with a girl, you don't want to go for Ron Paul chicks.

Try the Obama chicks, sure, they're emotional as hell but they won't saddle you with a kid. They abort as a sport.

muzzled dogg
07-23-2008, 09:14 PM
fuck a obama hoe

ingrid
07-23-2008, 09:17 PM
Well, it usually IS a good idea to go camping with someone (preferably the opposite sex) to keep warm ;)

LOL. This thread is hilarious

muzzled dogg
07-23-2008, 09:48 PM
^yeah that's what i'm sayin

sidster
07-23-2008, 10:27 PM
If you're wanting to do some casual tent humping with a girl, you don't want to go for Ron Paul chicks.

Try the Obama chicks, sure, they're emotional as hell but they won't saddle you with a kid. They abort as a sport.

fuck a obama hoe

Yea, i think that's what he said.

RickyJ
07-23-2008, 10:46 PM
I wouldn't share a tent with a guy I didn't know.

So if you get to know me we can share a tent? What do you want to know?

RickyJ
07-23-2008, 10:56 PM
its cool man, we all want to sleep with Ron Paul hotties. no shame in that!

I think there is some shame in sleeping with a girl that is not your wife. At least there should be. Ron Paul wouldn't do it.

Conza88
07-23-2008, 11:12 PM
I think there is some shame in sleeping with a girl that is not your wife. At least there should be. Ron Paul wouldn't do it.

Do you own your wife? Is she your property? :D Do you own your partner? ;)

I suppose marriage is a contract? You've made a pact for life... :confused:

Dang.. talk about a loss of freedom... but hey, thats what you get when you want security ;)

I guess it depends on what you define "sleeping" as.

muzzled dogg
07-23-2008, 11:16 PM
ayo

stay on topic please

RickyJ
07-23-2008, 11:19 PM
ayo

stay on topic please

The topic about you getting laid?

Just bring a girl with you and you won't have to worry about shacking up with a stranger.

amy31416
07-24-2008, 11:47 AM
You're welcome to stay in a tent with me, but I hope you don't have allergies, because I'm bringing my best pal along as well. This is her:

http://www.dogtrainingsmartline.com/JPEGs/Vicious%20Dog.jpg

Isn't she cute? By the way, she doesn't like males much as she was abused by one as a puppy, so I wouldn't make too many sudden movements. Or any movements at all for that matter.

RickyJ
07-24-2008, 11:52 AM
You're welcome to stay in a tent with me, but I hope you don't have allergies, because I'm bringing my best pal along as well. This is her:

Isn't she cute? By the way, she doesn't like males much as she was abused by one as a puppy, so I wouldn't make too many sudden movements. Or any movements at all for that matter.

I hope you are not bringing that dog to the dairy farm. We are all in danger if you do.

Danke
07-24-2008, 11:53 AM

To help keep his movements down, ya might want to pack a nice jacket for Shemdogg:
http://www.thenewcity.info/images/straight_jacket.bmp

amy31416
07-24-2008, 11:54 AM
I hope you are not bringing that dog to the dairy farm. We are all in danger if you do.

It's a joke. Not actually my dog, and I won't actually be bringing my actual dog because she'd go ape around cows and all those other people.

acptulsa
07-24-2008, 12:08 PM
I won't actually be bringing my actual dog...

Given how the majority of people here feel about you, I pity the fool who causes you to cry out for help. I'm quite sure he'd be more than willing to trade the resultant mob for one German Shephard.

amy31416
07-24-2008, 12:34 PM
Given how the majority of people here feel about you, I pity the fool who causes you to cry out for help. I'm quite sure he'd be more than willing to trade the resultant mob for one German Shephard.

I doubt I'll have any problems. :p

IRO-bot
07-24-2008, 12:39 PM
This thread deserves 5 stars!

ingrid
07-24-2008, 12:47 PM

at least you're admitting it now...

Danke
07-24-2008, 04:24 PM

If ya can't find anyone, here is a place yu could stay (http://rncwc.informe.com/a-place-for-queeeers-dt51.html).

muzzled dogg
07-24-2008, 04:36 PM
damn

aint yall tryin to get more people to go there?

but none of yall wanna help?

torchbearer
07-24-2008, 04:37 PM
damn

You don't include yourself in the group of people that is trying to get more people to go there?

JosephTheLibertarian
07-24-2008, 04:54 PM
damn

Is your avatar your picture? ;)

muzzled dogg
07-24-2008, 05:04 PM
You don't include yourself in the group of people that is trying to get more people to go there?

yeah i'm tryin to get myself to go

and offering to donate to buy shoes for random ass dude that's walking 280 miles to get there

JosephTheLibertarian
07-24-2008, 05:27 PM

and offering to donate to buy shoes for random ass dude that's walking 280 miles to get there

you're walking there? lol

Kludge
07-24-2008, 05:33 PM

Your posts are F.O.R.S.M.A.N.T.

muzzled dogg
07-24-2008, 05:42 PM

i am?

ronpaulhawaii
07-24-2008, 05:44 PM

:cool:

:D

(I can see light at the end of the tunnel:eek:)

:)

muzzled dogg
08-02-2008, 02:16 PM
will donate $20 to two revolution causes of your choice

Kludge
08-02-2008, 02:25 PM
will donate $20 to two revolution causes of your choice

Is that legal?

torchbearer
08-02-2008, 02:26 PM
Is that legal?

post #7, same question. :D

Grimnir Wotansvolk
08-02-2008, 02:51 PM
This thread is awesome

JosephTheLibertarian
08-02-2008, 02:55 PM
i am?

you said it.

muzzled dogg
08-02-2008, 02:58 PM
was i drunk when i said that?

Kludge
08-02-2008, 02:58 PM
you said it.

No he didn't, fool.

Leroy_Jenkems
08-02-2008, 06:34 PM
We should also ponder the wisdom of Washington's less famous wit at the Siege of Boston,

"Private Maxwell, I do not care care whether Smith stinks. If I command you to share a tent with him, you shall share a tent with him."

Given strategic timing in the relevant context (i.e. the weekend of the Rally), that could be T-shirt-quality ideology right there. T-shirts that sell. :p

And last time I checked, calling the ladies "such-and-such chicks" stopped working for initiation of conversation after the 7th grade.

Meatwasp
08-02-2008, 07:11 PM

He might make some movements after seeing that dog.

muzzled dogg
08-02-2008, 07:15 PM
yo come on one more month

amy31416
08-02-2008, 10:41 PM
He might make some movements after seeing that dog.

Hahahahaha. Good one!

westmich4paul
08-04-2008, 09:03 PM
I do not understand your delimma dogg. You want to share a tent with a female because you do not want to carry a tent onboard a plane? most one person tents can be bought and stored easily so why would it be an issue. I work in retail and a tent for one person is really pretty darn cheap so if you are willing to give people money then it is not a financial issue. So if it isn't an inconvieniance issue and it is not a financial issue then what is the issue?

Since I am not seeing anything you could not do easily to bring a tent then it must be some weird issue, if I were a female there would be no way in hell I would go for this.

Danke
08-04-2008, 10:08 PM
I do not understand your delimma dogg. You want to share a tent with a female because you do not want to carry a tent onboard a plane? most one person tents can be bought and stored easily so why would it be an issue. I work in retail and a tent for one person is really pretty darn cheap so if you are willing to give people money then it is not a financial issue. So if it isn't an inconvieniance issue and it is not a financial issue then what is the issue?

Since I am not seeing anything you could not do easily to bring a tent then it must be some weird issue, if I were a female there would be no way in hell I would go for this.

Weird. No quite normal for a male of his age. He is tired of Rosie, Rosie da Palm.

pacelli
08-04-2008, 10:15 PM

pc

8 years of scouting, tenting with males, no homosexual activity ever attempted on me. Homophobic or something?

CGeoffrion
08-06-2008, 08:12 AM
ya boy up in this thread

pc

lmao

JosephTheLibertarian
08-06-2008, 08:35 AM
Weird. No quite normal for a male of his age. He is tired of Rosie, Rosie da Palm.

me too :)

Trance Dance Master
08-06-2008, 09:14 AM
You might want to read this book.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/30500/Robert-Greene-Joost-Elffers-The-Art-Of-Seduction

Johnnybags
08-06-2008, 01:02 PM
1970 Nova SS + 1 small tent to share.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:fPN5kz6Gs2qJjM:http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc180/rp3266/AirbagSafety.jpg

acptulsa
08-06-2008, 01:03 PM
1970 Nova SS + 1 small tent to share.

That's a Vega, and it's more like a '74. And that isn't a tent, it's a floral print dress. Were we distracted?

muzzled dogg
08-06-2008, 05:23 PM
yeah get back on topic

Danke
08-06-2008, 05:26 PM
yeah get back on topic

While on the topic, in the interest of saving water and energy, you should find someone to share showering with too.

ARealConservative
08-06-2008, 05:29 PM
While on the topic, in the interest of saving water and energy, you should find someone to share showering with too.

good point.

It is far easier to carry a tent on a plane then it is to carry shampoo.

and don't even get me started on the issue of carrying the bathwater on the plane.

Anybody else get the Ron Paul recorded phone call yet concerning this rally?

pacelli
08-06-2008, 05:31 PM
yeah get back on topic

I'm confused about the topic-- is it that you need a tent to sleep in, or you must sleep in a tent that has a member of the ron paul "CHICKS" community inside?

muzzled dogg
08-06-2008, 05:32 PM
is it that you need a tent to sleep in, or you must sleep in a tent that has a member of the ron paul "CHICKS" community inside?

at this point i'll take either

pacelli
08-06-2008, 05:36 PM
at this point i'll take either

Right here-- great tent for a cheap price:

http://www.elitedeals.com/eute5adbate.html

Kludge
08-06-2008, 05:39 PM
http://cdn.overstock.com/images/products/L10874816.jpg

http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/The-Kiddie-Coupe-Pop-Up-Play-Tent/2679702/product.html?

Less then $40

ARealConservative
08-06-2008, 05:44 PM
He is shopping from this catalog I think

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/123/349091657_031591a948.jpg?v=0http://farm1.static.flickr.com/123/349091657_031591a948.jpg?v=0

skeet
08-09-2008, 04:49 AM
The only part I have not figured out is why you have to sleep with cows.

As an old boy scout I can offer you this... buy a small roll of plastic and a small roll of twine and make a lean-to cost= $5 problem solved (assuming that was the problem)

If that was not the problem I'm sure St. Paul has hookers (and cows)

Gin
08-09-2008, 06:38 PM
LMAO!!! ya'll are AWESOME!

JosephTheLibertarian
08-09-2008, 06:41 PM
shem, you can stay with me. wink wink

I'm straight, but we can pretend, right? ha jk

austin4paul
08-13-2008, 06:27 PM
Never let it be said that we are not totally entertaining, if nothing else! :p

muzzled dogg
08-20-2008, 08:33 PM
bump?

UtahApocalypse
08-20-2008, 08:39 PM
Dude is I had the money to get there and time off for it I would sleep on cow patties in the field if I had to. You ethier are fo liberty or your not, you decide how important it is to you.

RickyJ
08-20-2008, 08:41 PM
Well I am sleeping in a tent, but not with a dog.

I'm not saying Ron Paul chicks are dogs. Just talking about your avatar.

Roxi
08-20-2008, 09:32 PM

im pretty sure that if we lived near each other we would be best friends, i have thought that before but this post seals the deal

amy31416
08-21-2008, 08:33 AM
im pretty sure that if we lived near each other we would be best friends, i have thought that before but this post seals the deal

You're probably right. And fortunately, my dog generally likes (non-fearful) females better. Once you're on her "good" list, she's your buddy for life, it's just a matter of getting on that list. ;)

muzzled dogg
08-21-2008, 09:15 PM
Dude is I had the money to get there and time off for it I would sleep on cow patties in the field if I had to. You ethier are fo liberty or your not, you decide how important it is to you.

yeah i'm sayin tho, i'd rather not have to sleep on cow shit

berrybunches
08-21-2008, 11:17 PM
Any luck yet?

Anyway, why can't you bring a tent on a plane? Whats that problem again? Its going to get like 50 at night.

muzzled dogg
08-22-2008, 06:28 AM
no luck

why, you got a spot for me?

pacelli
08-22-2008, 06:39 AM
no luck

why, you got a spot for me?

lol

user
08-22-2008, 06:45 AM
I don't get it. Is this an act?

pacelli
08-22-2008, 06:51 AM
I don't get it. Is this an act?

I wonder what happens if the 'dogg' doesn't find a 'RON PAUL CHICK' to tent with.

Conza88
08-22-2008, 08:10 AM
I wonder what happens if the 'dogg' doesn't find a 'RON PAUL CHICK' to tent with.

People will die.

Better give into his demands... :D

angelatc
08-22-2008, 08:57 AM
You're probably right. And fortunately, my dog generally likes (non-fearful) females better. Once you're on her "good" list, she's your buddy for life, it's just a matter of getting on that list. ;)

Do treats work?

amy31416
08-22-2008, 09:10 AM
Do treats work?

Nope. I have a method of introducing people to her:

1. Best not done on "her" turf
2. Walks are her favorite thing, so the introducee holds her leash, the brass clip makes a sound that produces a Pavlovian excitable/happy response
3. Person takes her for walk and thus is in the "dominant" position, gives her commands--treats are sometimes useful at this point, depending on how distracted by the environment she is.
4. This is best done without me since she's protective and acts differently when I'm around.
5. Eventually, the person will be allowed onto her "turf" and soon enough welcomed if this is continued for a couple days.

It's a different story taking her into someone else's house. And there are a very, very few people who she's immediately smitten with. Go figure!

torchbearer
08-22-2008, 09:12 AM

2. Walks are her favorite thing, so the introducee holds her leash, the brass clip makes a sound that produces a Pavlovian excitable/happy response
3. Person takes her for walk and thus is in the "dominant" position, gives her commands--treats are sometimes useful at this point, depending on how distracted by the environment she is.
4. This is best done without me since she's protective and acts differently when I'm around.

Perhaps your dog sees you as a valuable resource she needs to protect from others.
Meaning, you don't own a dog. A dog owns a human.
Who works for who?

torchbearer
08-22-2008, 09:17 AM

5. Eventually, the person will be allowed onto her "turf" and soon enough welcomed if this is continued for a couple days.

It's a different story taking her into someone else's house. And there are a very, very few people who she's immediately smitten with. Go figure!

Brings to mind how my perception of animals differ from others...
I was raised on a 1000 acre farm. We had many animals, cows, chickens, horses, rabbits, doves, and dogs.
All dogs lived free range on a 1000 acres to roam(never allowed in homes- as far as we know they could have been rolling around in cow shit all day- dogs tend to like doing that for some reason). The only thing we ever fed them were scraps from the table. what is called "slop".
But the dogs were great hunters, and very smart. They knew what animals they were to protect and what animals were intruders and thus became their next meal.
Dogs were utility. We trained them to help us in hunting, to chase game towards us. They worked for us, and I think they were very happy dogs, living the life of a dog. :)
I think the dog whisperer would be proud.

amy31416
08-22-2008, 09:18 AM
Perhaps your dog sees you as a value resource she needs to protect from others.
Meaning, you don't own a dog. A dog owns a human.
Who works for who?

Ha, she owns me. She definitely considers me her property to protect, you're absolutely right. With some abused dogs, this goes hand in hand.

If I'm in the anthropomorphizing mood, I could say that she fears going back to her "old life" and it is in her best interest to protect the person who provides for her. She's a very sweet dog once the introduction is out of the way, but there are very few people who could just walk in without incurring her wrath. She's never bitten anyone, but she's come close with a few men who thought I was being ridiculous and "all dogs like them." Silly boys.

amy31416
08-22-2008, 09:32 AM
Brings to mind how my perception of animals differ from others...
I was raised on a 1000 acre farm. We had many animals, cows, chickens, horses, rabbits, doves, and dogs.
All dogs lived free range on a 1000 acres to roam(never allowed in homes- as far as we know they could have been rolling around in cow shit all day- dogs tend to like doing that for some reason). The only thing we ever fed them were scraps from the table. what is called "slop".
But the dogs were great hunters, and very smart. They knew what animals they were to protect and what animals were intruders and thus became their next meal.
Dogs were utility. We trained them to help us in hunting, to chase game towards us. They worked for us, and I think they were very happy dogs, living the life of a dog. :)
I think the dog whisperer would be proud.

Well, dogs have always been companions to me, so a slightly different experience. She gets fed regular dry dog food, supplemented with leftovers and scraps. All the stuff I won't eat--like skin/organs etc, though I do cook them for her. She's also a very good hunter, but doesn't eat what she catches, I honestly don't think she would unless she were pretty hungry.

She still retains the tendency to roll in smelly things--I used to take her to game parks during the off-season to go for long romps, and she found a several day old dead creature to roll in--the stench was far, far worse than when she got sprayed by a skunk. I had to make up a concoction of peroxide, dish soap and baking soda to even begin to get that putrid smell out. She also decided earlier that day that it was a good idea to try to go after a horse--she's usually smart, but not always. :p

torchbearer
08-22-2008, 09:43 AM
Well, dogs have always been companions to me, so a slightly different experience. She gets fed regular dry dog food, supplemented with leftovers and scraps. All the stuff I won't eat--like skin/organs etc, though I do cook them for her. She's also a very good hunter, but doesn't eat what she catches, I honestly don't think she would unless she were pretty hungry.

She still retains the tendency to roll in smelly things--I used to take her to game parks during the off-season to go for long romps, and she found a several day old dead creature to roll in--the stench was far, far worse than when she got sprayed by a skunk. I had to make up a concoction of peroxide, dish soap and baking soda to even begin to get that putrid smell out. She also decided earlier that day that it was a good idea to try to go after a horse--she's usually smart, but not always. :p

Keeping dogs in packs will increase their intelligence.
For example, a pack of dogs are playing around with a horse, the horse kicks one of the dogs. He screams in pain. The other dogs decide it might not be a good idea to walk up close to a horse and excite it.
The gained knowledge is then passed through generations in the pack.

I still haven't figure out the rolling around in smelly stuff part.
I have some theories...
1. instict carried on from generations of survival... mask your own sent.
The other animals won't know a dog is around if all they smell is shit. Sense of smell is very important for a lot of animals.

2. they think rotting flash smells like Channel cologne. what smells bad to us, may smell good to them.
I spent a lot of time observing animal and human behavior. Wasn't much else to do on the farm.
but i didn't notice some major differences in world perceptions,
for instance, in a group of dogs, one of them stops to eat some poop.
none of the other dogs seem to notice, nor care.
None of them laugh at him for his stupidity, nor does the guitly dog seem shameful.
It seems their ability for abstract thinking and developing social rules regarding diet may be quite different from ours.

Living in the middle of alexandria, i noticed that the animals here seem to be less intelligent, cut off from most of thier primal insticts.
But i have noticed new traits in city dwelling animals. Most of them use the sidewalks. Years of walking animals down sidewalks has had an unintended consequence. But may show how instictual behavior can be bred into an animal through repeated behaviors. (may be linked to rolling in shit)

The_Orlonater
08-22-2008, 10:07 AM
Lol this thread is hilarious. But may I ask why ca't you just buy a tent and bring it with you? Besides, you get more room for yourself.

Meatwasp
08-22-2008, 11:16 AM
[QUOTE=amy31416;
She still retains the tendency to roll in smelly things--I used to take her to game parks during the off-season to go for long romps, and she found a several day old dead creature to roll in--the stench was far, far worse than when she got sprayed by a skunk. I had to make up a concoction of peroxide, dish soap and baking soda to even begin to get that putrid smell out. She also decided earlier that day that it was a good idea to try to go after a horse--she's usually smart, but not always. :p[/QUOTE]

I have to say this. My old hermit neighbor asked me to cut his hair ao I proceeded to do, but his hair was so dirty. wHEN i finished I told him I would never cut his hair again if it was dirty. He shouted at me and said it was clean dirt. We both looked over at my dog and he was rolling in the cut hair. He never came with dirty hair again. Ha ha.

Danke
08-22-2008, 11:17 AM
Shemdogg's thread has been hijacked. :D

amy31416
08-22-2008, 11:23 AM
I have to say this. My old hermit neighbor asked me to cut his hair ao I proceeded to do, but his hair was so dirty. wHEN i finished I told him I would never cut his hair again if it was dirty. He shouted at me and said it was clean dirt. We both looked over at my dog and he was rolling in the cut hair. He never came with dirty hair again. Ha ha.

HAHA! Oh man, you know you need a shower if the dog wants to roll in your stuff. :eek:

Shemdogg's thread has been hijacked. :D

Nuh uh, we're talking about doggy behavior. :p

Ninja Homer
08-22-2008, 01:46 PM
Nuh uh, we're talking about doggy behavior. :p

That's what I thought... It seems that the consensus is that sleeping outside in the cow shit is going to help Shemdogg find a mate. :confused::D

amy31416
08-22-2008, 02:37 PM
That's what I thought... It seems that the consensus is that sleeping outside in the cow shit is going to help Shemdogg find a mate. :confused::D

I believe that to be 100% true. He must mask his human odor with cow dung and sneak up on unsuspecting females.

Worked for thousands of years, or so I've heard.

Meatwasp
08-22-2008, 02:46 PM
I believe that to be 100% true. He must mask his human odor with cow dung and sneak up on unsuspecting females.

Worked for thousands of years, or so I've heard.

Now where did you hear that?????

Johnnybags
08-22-2008, 02:53 PM
for Ron Stock '09.

Todd
08-22-2008, 02:57 PM
Aren't you the same guy who wanted to go out with Ron Paul chicks back in October last year?

muzzled dogg
08-22-2008, 03:29 PM
Lol this thread is hilarious. But may I ask why ca't you just buy a tent and bring it with you? Besides, you get more room for yourself.

cause i'm not trying to bring a tent on a plane and then hitchhike 50 miles with it

Aren't you the same guy who wanted to go out with Ron Paul chicks back in October last year?

i mean, sure, i've wanted to for months, but i didn't make a thread about it... i wasn't even a rpf member

RickyJ
08-22-2008, 03:33 PM
cause i'm not trying to bring a tent on a plane and then hitchhike 50 miles with it

You plan on hitchhiking 50 miles?

muzzled dogg
08-22-2008, 03:40 PM
u got a better idea?

RickyJ
08-22-2008, 03:47 PM
u got a better idea?

What day are you getting there? I am flying in on the 1st, I might be able to give you a ride.

muzzled dogg
08-22-2008, 03:48 PM
31st :/

Johnnybags
08-22-2008, 03:50 PM
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/w4m/

Stay in a nice pad for a few days, just be nice.

amy31416
08-22-2008, 05:17 PM
Now where did you hear that?????

From me, I made it up. :P

Meatwasp
08-22-2008, 05:45 PM
From me, I made it up. :P

Yeah I thought so like if you rub your face in Chicken manure you won't get the flu because there is something in it to kill germs.

muzzled dogg
08-25-2008, 08:29 PM
the tock's clicking

heath.whiteaker
08-25-2008, 08:31 PM
the tock?

amy31416
08-25-2008, 08:32 PM
Yeah I thought so like if you rub your face in Chicken manure you won't get the flu because there is something in it to kill germs.

I think I'll just take your word for that!

Conza88
08-25-2008, 08:37 PM
the tock's clicking

http://www.aolcdn.com/ch_bv/flavor-flav-newswire-400a111606.jpg

heath.whiteaker
08-25-2008, 08:44 PM
yo it's FLAVA FLAV

muzzled dogg
08-26-2008, 09:07 PM
damn are yall stuck up er suttin?

muzzled dogg
08-29-2008, 07:47 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/shemdogg/13648.jpg

HOOK IT UPPPPP

pacelli
08-29-2008, 08:40 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/shemdogg/13648.jpg

HOOK IT UPPPPP

LOL you just keep getting better & better.

Kludge
09-29-2008, 11:12 PM
Ahhh.... This thread inspired me tonight.

You're an American hero, Shemdogg!

revolutionman
09-30-2008, 05:34 AM
LoL Shem!!

Not to piss on your ambitions but this thread is funny as sht.

I think some one did create a dating service that is freedom movement oriented.

It would be even sweeter if you picked up a democrat (they put out) and then read aloud from The Revolution A Manifesto as you were doinkin her. if you lay the pipe good you could convert her, and then you'd have a freedom loving girl friend and a really funny story to tell.

Obviously some portions of that were more satirical than necessary, but I think its a good idea overall. Why not use dating as a tool to proselytize? Catholics do it all the time. A Portuguese chick once told me i was going to hell because i didn't believe in Jesus.

Also, being deliberately unprepared and planning to mooch blankets and pillows off people is an ugly thing for some one who supposedly believes in personal responsibility. Thats just my opinion. Its not always easy to be Classically Liberal, when the vast majority of us have been raised in a totally different way. It takes focus and discipline to dump the bad habits instilled in us by the Progressive establishment. Food for though.

V3n
09-30-2008, 05:59 AM
So I've been reading this thread all morning long (always skipped it when it came up before the Rally)... Now that it's over, how did things turn out? So many questions unanswered!

Did shemdogg find a "chick" or sleep under a car with the cows?

Did amy31416's dogg attack a shemdogg?

Did Private Maxwell sleep with Smith???

Uriel999
10-01-2008, 01:54 AM
Holy shit, just found this thread, best shit I have seen on the forum in a bit. ROFL!

nodope0695
10-01-2008, 02:01 AM
Here is how I would translate your request:

Hello female RP supporters. I'm an uneducated, creepy, fellow RP supporter who doesn't know how use proper english or how to pack for a trip and can't fit a tent and sleeping bag in my luggage. I am interested in shacking up with a like-minded woman on this trip so we might share in our freedom and perhaps even engage in sexsual relations. I will galdly pay for such acomadations, to include providing alcohol and food, should it be reqired. I'm asking you to trust me on this, and contact me should you find me suitable for co-habitation at the RP event. :D

Perhaps you'll have a better chance if you didn't talk like a pseudo-thug. There's a time and place for ghetto-speak, and requesting shared lodging from people who don't know you isn't one of them. So, if I were a woman, first I'd wonder why you were soliciting for women only, then I'd tell you to pack sand.:p

Conza88
10-01-2008, 02:33 AM
^^ pretty harsh & unnecessary imo.

nodope0695
10-01-2008, 02:37 AM
^^ pretty harsh & unnecessary imo.

Are you refering to my prior comment? Just editorializing...didn't mean anything personal.:o

RickyJ
10-01-2008, 02:41 AM
So, if I were a woman, first I'd wonder why you were soliciting for women only, then I'd tell you to pack sand.

Some women are desperate and even a ghetto creep would be OK with them.

I warned shem about that possibility. It is a good thing one of them didn't offer him some tent space. He might not have ever made it back home. :eek:

bojo68
10-01-2008, 02:47 AM
Actually this thread kinda reminds me of a local supplier that has somewhat of a monopoly locally that I have to do business with. EVERY time I go in there, the employees are always talking about this chick this or that chick that or some other crap, NEVER doing a damn bit of WORK, there isn't a price tag on anything in the whole store. I hate that place, and the people in it. AS of tomorrow, there's a new store opening up, hopefully I'll never have to put up with these morons again.
To me, shem insults dogs, much less people.

nodope0695
10-01-2008, 02:50 AM
Damn, I just noticed the date this thread was started....

How the hell did it find its way back to the top of the stack? Seems its all old news now that the convention is over...had I noticed the date before, I'd have not even commented...but my reply was fitting, and darn good anyway:D

HVACTech
10-01-2008, 09:01 PM
and I will state that he is a fine individual. he can be trusted, he can be counted on to lend a hand and to do his part.
I will also say he is a LOUSY navigator!

muzzled dogg
10-01-2008, 09:05 PM
LMAO wtf bumped this?

anrxc
10-01-2008, 09:45 PM
I will also say he is a LOUSY navigator!

No kidding... He and I missed several turns on the way back from the concert, even with a GPS... Okay, maybe that part was my fault for not paying attention to it... But even at that...

berrybunches
10-02-2008, 01:37 AM
Even though I made fun of Shem in this thread he turned out to be a good guy. Not really creepy at all surprisingly lol and he is actually an intelligent person. Shem may have had better luck by not starting this thread and just figuring it out when he got there though.

I don't believe he found a chick to sleep with but I am not 100%. I know the last night he was curled up by the fire using an extra blanket I brought and a bottle of Jim Beam. He was happy. :)

revolutionman
10-02-2008, 05:24 AM
i say kudos for bringing light hearted fun to a forum that is heavy with serious, depressing, aggravating, content.

V3n
09-29-2011, 08:48 PM
BAZINGA

-v3n

muzzled dogg
09-29-2011, 08:50 PM
Lol wtf

V3n
09-29-2011, 08:52 PM
LMAO!! This is my favorite thread of ALL TIME! Three years ago you asked "who bumped this?" That was me! :D

If it's not fun, it's not worth doing!

muzzled dogg
09-29-2011, 08:53 PM
lol @ getting promoted to supermod after all this

acptulsa
09-29-2011, 08:53 PM
Lulz.

Don't know how I missed meeting shem there. But I did get to meet berrybunches and her old man.

Damn, where are all these people from four years ago? Would be nice to get reassured they didn't wind up in a reeducation camp somewhere. Though if there were such things, I imagine people like me would have been the first ones rounded up.

heavenlyboy34
09-29-2011, 09:11 PM
lolz-y thread! :)

CasualApathy
09-29-2011, 10:06 PM
lol @ getting promoted to supermod after all this

LOL indeed!

Only on RPForums where you are always allowed to strive for excellence (and hot chicks.)

dannno
09-29-2011, 10:13 PM
+1.

No offense shem, but you have to look at the world and realize women aren't just going to hitch with a random guy they don't even know...

You would be much better off asking a man, and then scoping out the women at the actual convention - and not scaring them off. ;):d

roffl!!

muzzled dogg
09-29-2011, 10:25 PM
sounds ghey

Revolution9
09-30-2011, 05:50 AM
lmao i swear to god i aint tryin to get laid

just a guaranteed place to sleep so i can book this flight

//

Rev9

rp08orbust
09-30-2011, 05:55 AM
LOL how did I ever miss this drama?

WilliamC
09-30-2011, 06:00 AM
Forget the tent I'd be happy just getting laid myself, but not by myself ;)

erowe1
09-30-2011, 06:04 AM
BAZINGA

-v3n

+ rep

rp08orbust
09-30-2011, 06:09 AM
I'm still LMAO. Can any of the admin tell what Shem's post count was when he posted the OP?

rp08orbust
09-30-2011, 06:19 AM
I don't believe he found a chick to sleep with but I am not 100%. I know the last night he was curled up by the fire using an extra blanket I brought and a bottle of Jim Beam. He was happy. :)

I'm pretty sure he had a forum chick in his avatar photo for a while--is this thread how he found her?

Conza88
09-30-2011, 06:38 AM
Feel honored to have been a part of this classic thread hahah :D.

fatjohn
09-30-2011, 07:04 AM

So since I'm not harassing anyone I don't get a part in the chipin action? Me sad. Anyway all we need is love and while you can buy sex, you can't buy love.

Love shaped like an hour glass that is.

acptulsa
09-30-2011, 07:11 AM
roffl!!

What are you laughing at? He took the lady's advice and it worked quite well for him. Quite well indeed.

I'm still LMAO. Can any of the admin tell what Shem's post count was when he posted the OP?

Don't know if any of them has a memory that good (or me either), but I want to say it was more or less 1K. What's more, he didn't have one single solitary point of rep. Of course, none of us did.

Ray
09-30-2011, 08:15 AM
lmao @ this thread