PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to you, impeachment will be heard Friday

WarDog
07-22-2008, 08:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv478I8p3e8

Charles Wilson
07-22-2008, 09:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv478I8p3e8

Thanks for posting the YouTube. I plan to watch the hearing if it is televised.

muzzled dogg
07-22-2008, 09:25 PM
good shit man

ChickenHawk
07-22-2008, 10:16 PM
I can't believe I made it through that whole video. It's really hard to watch that smug SOB talk about "Constitutional principles" when anyone who pays attention knows that he doesn't give a rat's ass about the Constitution unless it fits his political agenda. As far as impeachment goes, I'm sure Bush is sitting in the Oval Office thinking "bring it on".

Uriel999
07-23-2008, 02:36 AM
This is a waste of time for a president who won't be around but for a few more months...

KCandler
07-23-2008, 03:36 AM
This is a waste of time for a president who won't be around but for a few more months...
I agree completely. My friend during the march kept laughing at me cause I kept getting angry every time there was "Impeach Bush" chants. It just sounded stupid to me. I mean, if you want to impeach him, you should have done it about 2 years ago. Now it's just pathetic. Really the idea of impeaching him would be to get him out of office before he causes more damage. However, there's really nothing this could prevent at this point sans some upcoming false flag operation to make him dictator of the United States... or something to that extent... he's pretty much out at this point. Trying his administration for crimes and punishing them for such atrocities is a different story. I won't be able to watch the coverage, if there is any.

Charles Wilson
07-23-2008, 06:54 AM
I agree completely. My friend during the march kept laughing at me cause I kept getting angry every time there was "Impeach Bush" chants. It just sounded stupid to me. I mean, if you want to impeach him, you should have done it about 2 years ago. Now it's just pathetic. Really the idea of impeaching him would be to get him out of office before he causes more damage. However, there's really nothing this could prevent at this point sans some upcoming false flag operation to make him dictator of the United States... or something to that extent... he's pretty much out at this point. Trying his administration for crimes and punishing them for such atrocities is a different story. I won't be able to watch the coverage, if there is any.

I do not think impeachment is the point. This is an opportunity to level criminal charges against Bush and others for breaking the law. No one is above the law -- not even George Bush, Self Appointed World Dictator-in-Chief. At least, thanks to Dennis and the efforts of many others, their crimes will be recorded in the Congressional Record for all time. Who knows, some day they may be held accountable for their actions.

brandon
07-23-2008, 06:58 AM

I agree. And if he is kicked out of office then Cheney will take over. We won't be any better off. The whole chain of command is just as corrupt as Bush. Impeachment may have good intentions, but it's a giant waste of time.