PDA

View Full Version : We Should Have....

Godfather89
07-22-2008, 08:50 PM
We should have a fundraiser, to raise money in order to get like stacks of Ron Paul's Book. Say like a target of idk... 10,000 books.

When we reach the price that would cost 10,000 books we simply have people pledge to give the book for free to other people who have not read the book.

That way we awaken more minds, to how much our beloved America has changed and how we can bring it back.

Now what happens after their done reading the book? Simple:

1 - Have them send it back in the mail to the person who gave it to them, so that way they can rotate it over to someone else who didnt get the book.

2 - Have them just give it to someone else maybe their next door neighbors or a family member or a friend.

3 - Tell the person to put it in their local library or just leave it in some popular place, leaving a message of not just tossing out the book but reading it, that way the get it for free and give it for free.

(These are options obviously, and they can chose, they can actually make a choice as to the fate of where it will go after they read it. The best part is if they liked the book, than they'll see to it personally to leave it in a place where it might get high traffic, if they don't like the book than hopefully they'll be considerate enough to mail it back to you, or perhaps the center of distribution where the book came from.)

The fact that the book was paid for with voluntary donations and fund raising means the only price they have to pay is a little bit of their time. the best part is you don't have to pledge to hand out like 100 books or something but a mere 5 or 10 books, this allows for more pledger's all over the country and than on top of that the books will hopefully go into free circulation in and around your neighborhood.

Lets look at this 10,000 books / 10 pledges per person (Maximum) = 1000 People able to pledge, who knows perhaps the 500 of those people live in highly populated areas. In time the book and the info in it gets around and you end up with centers and organizations that can further contribute to the Revolution.

Hey if this idea makes sense to, or you like how it sounds please don't hesitate to tell someone who can make this happen.

JohnFromChicago
07-22-2008, 10:06 PM
Here's an alternative already in motion!

I'm John, and I'll be walking from Green Bay Wisconsin to Minneapolis to support the Campaign For Freedom. In the 20 days and 24 towns we go through along the way, we'll be handing out pocket constitutions, holding town hall meetings, public square meetings, and all the stuff you think of when you think street work. We want to pass out as many copies of Ron Paul's book as we possibly can.

Needless to say, we need the funds for this, plus we are still in need of walkers and support volunteers. Our web site isn't quite finished yet, but it's close and we have a chip in widget up for people who want to support our effort. To learn all about this, you can go to:

http://www.walk4freedom.org

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/363/

Learn more about us here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Walk4Freedom

Viva La Liberty!!

Godfather89
07-23-2008, 12:07 AM
Unfortunately, I am not even in the area, I live in New York... This book idea would go beyond state boarders. I wish you luck with your organization but the best I could do is donate.