PDA

View Full Version : I noticed attendance is up tonight.

torchbearer
07-22-2008, 08:23 PM
What's up people? 25 people in chat?
New post flowing?

If you are logging in after a break, holler in this thread!

We've kept the forum warm for ya.:)

Oyate
07-22-2008, 08:41 PM
What's up people?

It's the airplane thing. Everybody is running in for updates.

malkusm
07-22-2008, 08:44 PM
Get in the chat NOW we need MOAR!!!!!!!

torchbearer
07-22-2008, 08:45 PM
Get in the chat NOW we need MOAR!!!!!!!

stress test?

votefreedomfirst
07-22-2008, 08:46 PM

There were a good number of articles about the upgraded convention hall as well. It's a great strategy. The mainstream media loves making the GOP look bad by highlighting internal conflicts.

torchbearer
07-22-2008, 08:46 PM

makes sense. ron paul almost dies, people come back... like, oh yeah... i forgot. :D

jonhowe
07-22-2008, 08:52 PM
I came back for the 1st time in 2 weeks, only to find the thread I was looking for (the airplane one) filled with stupid bickering about conspiracies.

IE, the reason we didn't win this thing.

Oyate
07-22-2008, 08:56 PM
makes sense. ron paul almost dies, people come back... like, oh yeah... i forgot. :D

We really missed our chance with this one. If I was on it earlier I would have posted <b>Ron Paul dies in fiery aircrash</b> along with "Radiation alarms triggered from coast to coast. Airlines report gaping hold where NOLA and Southern states used to be. Entire Gulf Of Mexico boiled into a huge gumbo amid wild speculation of nuclear assault by Iran. President evacuated to secure grade school, pledges that "we'll learn about a whole new animal".

But alas, the chance to really screw with some minds is passed.

torchbearer
07-22-2008, 09:26 PM
I came back for the 1st time in 2 weeks, only to find the thread I was looking for (the airplane one) filled with stupid bickering about conspiracies.

IE, the reason we didn't win this thing.

well, finally, someone figured out the sole reason for our defeat.

Maybe you missed the biggest libertarian push in political history?