PDA

View Full Version : Why Strangebedfellow is a bad idea (simply put)

ItsTime
07-22-2008, 02:15 PM
entangling alliances

Seems to work so well in foreign policy.

torchbearer
07-22-2008, 02:16 PM
// ;)

ItsTime
07-22-2008, 02:18 PM
haha! lots of editing in this thread

bucfish
07-22-2008, 02:37 PM
Yea but we need a door it is up to us to close it. Educate educate educate my friends. They have been miseducated, it is up to us to reeducate them.

acptulsa
07-22-2008, 02:40 PM
We get allies, we undo forty years of brainwashing (which takes time) or we remain outnumbered.

torchbearer
07-22-2008, 02:46 PM
We get allies, we undo forty years of brainwashing (which takes time) or we remain outnumbered.

That is the whole idea behind Barr. coalition building with anyone who is willing to put this monster back in its cage.
*where is my steppenwolf?*

ItsTime
07-22-2008, 02:55 PM
Yea but we need a door it is up to us to close it. Educate educate educate my friends. They have been miseducated, it is up to us to reeducate them.

We should not be looking there for allies yet. We have many doors already in the GOP which are much more like minded than Strangebedfellow. Why even put us in the position that we need to defend that WE ARE THE TRUE CONSERVATIVES even more than we already are doing now!?

Why look to entangle so quickly. This is going to make it a lot harder for Ron Paul republicans that are working hard on the local level to get any elbow room.

Rhys
07-22-2008, 06:58 PM
it's a little weak and distracting because it's just one issue out of a billion, and ignores the root cause.

Jamsie 567
07-22-2008, 07:33 PM
entangling alliances

Seems to work so well in foreign policy.

Since when is our Constitution foreign policy? I am glad these guys are taking initiative it's a good cause. This is one of many battles we need to take on. As many of you know this is a coalition with the ACLU. A new story was just released today that further shows why this is a favorable alliance.

The Washington Times: Maryland troopers spied on activist groups

http://washtimes.com/news/2008/jul/18/maryland-troopers-spied-on-activist-groups/

ItsTime
07-22-2008, 07:38 PM
Since when is our Constitution foreign policy? I am glad these guys are taking initiative it's a good cause. This is one of many battles we need to take on. As many of you know this is a coalition with the ACLU. A new story was just released today that further shows why this is a favorable alliance.

The Washington Times: Maryland troopers spied on activist groups

http://washtimes.com/news/2008/jul/18/maryland-troopers-spied-on-activist-groups/

It was also favorable to train, fund and put in place Osama Bin Laden. Oh ya and that guy with the stash; Saddam :rolleyes:

If BTM speaks for the revolution like they claim (they dont speak for us) then we are turning into a bunch of hypocrites.

There is working together, then there is working FOR and FUNDING them. Two different things. We can work together, without paying them, letting them use our mailing lists and so on. NO reason to join camps.