PDA

View Full Version : Vote this guys article as "Bull"

Ridiculous
08-29-2007, 10:32 AM
http://www.newsbull.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=51143&pollresults=1

This guy wrote a hit piece on on Paul. At the bottom there is a yay or nay sort of vote on it, he hasn't gotten one positive vote, vote it down some more.

His article is misinformational . He is doing what a lot of people do and using politician s votes on a against the politician bill without the whole bill being explained. With many of these bills the reason for Paul's vote is obvious but in others there is a bigger picture.

LibertyBelle
08-29-2007, 10:41 AM
How do you vote? Couldn't figure it out, unless this guy stopped the voting process because of the 16 negative and no positive votes.

Richard in Austin
08-29-2007, 04:17 PM
How do you vote? Couldn't figure it out, unless this guy stopped the voting process because of the 16 negative and no positive votes.

I could not figure out hoe to vote 'Bull', either.

Kregener
08-29-2007, 04:48 PM
He probably shut it off when he saw the overwhelming slam on his little..."piece".

I sent him a message anyway.

He will not like it.

Mesogen
08-29-2007, 07:19 PM
This same piece is making its rounds in many other places.

This came from the RNC?

Ira Aten
08-30-2007, 07:25 AM
He must have shut it off. there were 168 Bulls. I think two postitive? He must have voted twice for himself:)

anyway, the fact is, RP is the only candidate who can defeat Hillary/Obama ticket in 2008.

All the "front runners" in the Republican Party are Bush clones. Period. Hillary is running now, and will run against in 2008 general election, against Bush Policy.

Ron Paul is the only candidate who cannot be construed as a Bush clone on policy.

Bush has a 26 percent approval rating. That means that 74 percent of the public, does not want Romney, Guliani, McCain, or Huckabee. They also don't want Hillary either, as she can't wait for the FOB's to get in on the payoffs from the war machine operators.

The only Republican who can beat the Democrats in 2008, is Ron Paul.

the asshat who wrote that article, is a standard right wing loser. He can't even get a 26 percent approval rating himself, on his own fucking article. He had to shut it down.

He needs to just go away, and quit voting. When you are too stupid to vote, you should do the nation a favor, and stay the fuck home.