PDA

View Full Version : "Is the media unfair to John McCain" (almost choked when i saw this headline)

madcat033
07-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Wow... I can't believe this. Check out this article and Digg it:

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Is_the_media_unfair_to_John_McCain

"The news media has devoted significantly more attention to [Obama]... raising anew the issue of fairness in campaign coverage."

HAHAHA ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Can't... take... it... the world is too fucked up.

Paulfan05
07-21-2008, 09:50 PM
People fall asleep when mccains on tv, thats why they think he gets less coverage

fr33domfightr
07-21-2008, 11:42 PM
I guess the "unfairness" was due to the media giving Obama more press coverage than McCain got when he went to Iraq. As we all know, they've totally blown off the other candidates in the running now, and especially Ron Paul when he was running.

I really don't care how much media coverage McCain gets, as long as they give equal coverage to all presidential nominees, which they aren't doing. Heck, even Obama and McCain haven't even been nominated yet, but the Libertarian Party has a nominee, and they don't cover that guy much.

The main reason I wanted to write was due to what I saw on CNN last Friday night (early Saturday Morning actually), at around 12:10am PDT. I'm sitting there watching the UFO thing on Larry King, when all of a sudden CNN breaks in with "BREAKING NEWS." I thought, damn, another terrorist attack, plane crash, etc. etc....no..."Obama is in the Middle-East!!" WTF! They broke in to tell me Obama is in the Middle-East?!?!?! THIS ISN'T BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Oh brother, I've seen it all!!!

FF

Join The Paul Side
07-21-2008, 11:45 PM
people fall asleep when mccains on tv, thats why they think he gets less coverage

roflmao!!!!!!!! :D

RadioDJforPaul
07-21-2008, 11:46 PM
McCain dishes it out but can't take it. He was the first to balk and laugh at Ron Paul when he would get a question. Now he's not getting as much time and is upset about it?! What goes around comes around McBush.

aperetti
07-22-2008, 06:11 AM
people fall asleep when mccains on tv, thats why they think he gets less coverage

i remember other forums saying this about ron paul.... sad day...

Johnnybags
07-22-2008, 06:14 AM
He rose from the dead because of the media. Oh and I'll guess Mitt is his man since Obama is getting 50mil plus a month, McCain needs a sugar daddy and it aint Huckabee.

DAFTEK
07-22-2008, 06:20 AM

i remember other forums saying this about ron paul.... sad day...

^+1

Nobama has had a free ride and propelled as a rock star from day one and it's been so obvious just as the blackout on Dr. Paul.

gilliganscorner
07-22-2008, 08:17 AM
Everytime they give McCain media coverage, he opens his mouth and falls in.

The media really needs to present the facade of a race. After all, they created McCain "the maverick", didn't they?

Media: "Hey John! Your grasp of the world is getting a little thin up there, isn't it?"
McCain: "At least I don't plaster on the pablum/spin like a trollop, you c*nts."
Media: "Well now, that's unquotable....Let's see what Obama is doing....(low whistle)".

ARealConservative
07-22-2008, 08:49 AM
yes, but they were unfair to us as well.

The further you move away from modern liberalism, the less fair it gets.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashnym.htm

SnappleLlama
07-22-2008, 09:00 AM
John McCain doesn't want to deal with the mainstream media...they're only interested in dealing burkhas...

IRO-bot
07-22-2008, 09:29 AM
People fall asleep when mccains on tv, thats why they think he gets less coverage

This is true though. He was on the Today show the other morning. So damn boring. I almost fell asleep.