PDA

View Full Version : Campaign for Liberty Leadership Conference

Chris_Augustine
07-21-2008, 07:12 PM
Anyone know what this leadership conference is?

per:
http://rally.campaignforliberty.com/schedule/?id=10001&title=Campaign%20for%20Liberty%20Leadership%20Conf erence

muzzled dogg
07-21-2008, 07:15 PM
didn't they have similar shit before the march?

torchbearer
07-21-2008, 07:18 PM
here is the address they have for the rally location:

6155 Earle Brown Drive, MN 55430

anyone got a reverse look up on who is registered at that address? what venue?

Chris_Augustine
07-21-2008, 07:20 PM
http://www.earlebrown.com/

torchbearer
07-21-2008, 07:24 PM
http://www.earlebrown.com/

http://www.earlebrown.com/images/banner-home.jpg

torchbearer
07-21-2008, 07:25 PM
nice!!!!

torchbearer
07-21-2008, 08:11 PM
bump

torchbearer
07-21-2008, 09:09 PM
//

Mahkato
07-21-2008, 09:18 PM
How come I never saw rally.campaignforliberty.com before? When did it go live?

StudentForPaul08
07-21-2008, 10:10 PM
How come I never saw rally.campaignforliberty.com before? When did it go live?

Ditto, I think its live but not ready. Once its ready they will announce it on CFL site.

muzzled dogg
07-21-2008, 10:11 PM
just came on today

officially up tomorrow

Dave
07-21-2008, 10:30 PM
This is going to be AWESOME! Parties, Rallies, Celebrations, Dinners! Best of all - two full days of training opportunities!

I wouldn't miss this for the world. The RNC will have to do without me for a few days - I'll be busy learning how to put the GOP back on the tracks.

I know there's going to be A LOT of people at the RNC across town who are envious of what's going on with the CFL. I sure hope you all can make it.

muzzled dogg
07-21-2008, 10:35 PM
I know there's going to be A LOT of people at the RNC across town who are envious of what's going on with the CFL.

very inspiring

libertarian4321
07-22-2008, 01:10 AM
This is going to be AWESOME! Parties, Rallies, Celebrations, Dinners! Best of all - two full days of training opportunities!

I wouldn't miss this for the world. The RNC will have to do without me for a few days - I'll be busy learning how to put the GOP back on the tracks.

I know there's going to be A LOT of people at the RNC across town who are envious of what's going on with the CFL. I sure hope you all can make it.

Someone from MN mentioned that the Minnesota state fair is the weekend before (Aug 30-31), too- they said it was really big. Those of us who get there early should go there en masse wearing our Ron Paul/CFL gear (is there any CFL gear yet?).

Chris_Augustine
07-22-2008, 04:08 AM
Now it is a Campaign for Liberty Leadership Summit

http://rally.campaignforliberty.com/schedule/?id=10001&title=Campaign%20for%20Liberty%20Leadership%20Conf erence

MRoCkEd
07-22-2008, 07:31 AM
Is this the thing where 435 people go to represent everywhere in the country

ronpaulhawaii
07-22-2008, 07:36 AM

Looks like it

Danke
07-22-2008, 08:16 AM
Someone from MN mentioned that the Minnesota state fair is the weekend before (Aug 30-31), too- they said it was really big. Those of us who get there early should go there en masse wearing our Ron Paul/CFL gear (is there any CFL gear yet?).

Aug. 21 thru Sept. 1

Very big.

I'd bet the Libertarian Party would let up put CFL literature at their table. Doubt the GOP would. :D

Ninja Homer
07-22-2008, 08:37 AM
Aug. 21 thru Sept. 1

Very big.

I'd bet the Libertarian Party would let up put CFL literature at their table. Doubt the GOP would. :D

~200,000 people a day big, with all the major TV stations, radio stations, newspapers, and political campaigns present. Arguably the biggest fair in the US based on attendance per day.
http://mnstatefair.org

CFL should get a booth there, if it's not too late.

With the Rally for the Republic schedule, it looks like Saturday, August 30th would be the best day for it... it doesn't interfere with any of the other planned events.
http://rally.campaignforliberty.com/schedule/

It would be awesome if Ron Paul could make an appearance there. I'm sure he could get live interviews scheduled for all the local radio stations/TV stations/newspapers.

The MN State Fair is usually the biggest thing going in MN every year, but this year it's a little different with the Rally for the Republic going on.

New York For Paul
07-22-2008, 10:01 AM
Hopefully they make something out of this.

Pat Buchanan did the same thing in 1996. He held a competing convention
when Bob Dole wouldn't let him speak.

StudentForPaul08
07-22-2008, 10:30 AM

What is this the new Continental Congress!?!!!??! :D I LOVE IT HAHA.

rancher89
07-25-2008, 06:28 AM
From what I understand, one person from each congressional district plus two at large persons from each state will go to these seminars.

I'm confused as to whether it is both on Sunday and Monday or just one of the days.

The people will be selected by your state's C4L representative.

The only other thing I know is that delegates/alternates to the "evil twin" convention will receive free tickets for the rally.

I've posted questions to the C4L site about transportation and other issues regarding delegates/alternates. I also think that any RNC delegate/alternate should get a free pass or at least a discount with their RNC "passport." Isn't the idea to get the delegates to listen to RP and want to vote for him??? Much better to see him live than to watch a dvd or read a book, IMHO

And don't forget your state's delegates (the RP ones I mean here) support them in their effort to get to the RNC, it's costly and some of them have to buy uniforms to wear (TX) so help them out, OK?? It's surprising how fast a couple a bucks here and there add up.......

NCGOPer_for_Paul
07-25-2008, 06:59 AM
From what I understand, one person from each congressional district plus two at large persons from each state will go to these seminars.

I'm confused as to whether it is both on Sunday and Monday or just one of the days.

The people will be selected by your state's C4L representative.

The only other thing I know is that delegates/alternates to the "evil twin" convention will receive free tickets for the rally.

I've posted questions to the C4L site about transportation and other issues regarding delegates/alternates. I also think that any RNC delegate/alternate should get a free pass or at least a discount with their RNC "passport." Isn't the idea to get the delegates to listen to RP and want to vote for him??? Much better to see him live than to watch a dvd or read a book, IMHO

And don't forget your state's delegates (the RP ones I mean here) support them in their effort to get to the RNC, it's costly and some of them have to buy uniforms to wear (TX) so help them out, OK?? It's surprising how fast a couple a bucks here and there add up.......

I'm confused too. As a member of the "New Continental Congress" :). I LOVE that, by the way, I'm not sure what the difference is between the Sunday session and the Monday session is. I'm seeing the Monday session is by invite only. Okay, Cool. But, the Sunday event is limited to 500 people. Do I need to buy a ticket to Sunday's event? Do I need to buy a ticket to the Tuesday rally?

I figure I'll buy the tickets anyway, and if I don't need the tickets, I'll give them to someone here.

As for transportation, unless a hotel appears after 8/1 that the "NCC" people can get, I'm keeping my reservation at the Red Roof Inn in Burnsville, and I will have a car, and will drive to the Sunday/Monday events in Brooklyn Center. So, if someone is in that general area, I can give a ride to them. As for the Tuesday event, I'm busing and light railing it. I really don't feel like dropping $50 on parking.

As for the Blaine event, I'm right now out -- want to spend time with the wife and baby. This is really our summer vacation that happened out of nowhere.

As for the RNC delegates, I thought they were allowed in free to the Rally on Tuesday. My sincere hope is that the reason for the all-day Tuesday rally was to encourage national delegates to attend the Rally in the afternoon and go back over to St. Paul that evening. I also hope that the "business" part of the rally is from like 11-5, and the "party" starts after the National delegates need to head across the river. It would make NO SENSE for Dr. Paul to speak after 8 PM because the media then would be focused in St. Paul. Imagine if Dr. Paul spoke at 5 to BOTH conventions!

Let us not forget, this is a REPUBLICAN event. This is the foundation being laid for the future of our party. EVERYONE needs to hear it.