PDA

View Full Version : How committed are you to Ron Paul?

Sematary
08-29-2007, 10:15 AM
That conservativeblogger poll thingy got me thinking because it was one of the questions. How committed are you to your candidate.
So here it is. I am a FIVE all the way!

skiingff
08-29-2007, 10:26 AM
Last option.

I'm in this to win.

I don't like losing.

B

gagnonstudio
08-29-2007, 10:28 AM
5 for sure.

mconder
08-29-2007, 10:28 AM
Lot's of people say they would die for freedom, but when it comes down to the day to day real world work and sacrifice it will take to get the job done, they stay home! Saying you would die for something you believe is just a platitude for most people in my belief. I have to do inventory of myself all the time to determine wether I am really walking the walk.

Sematary
08-29-2007, 10:37 AM
Just remember. Lot's of people say they would die for freedom, but when it comes down to the day to day real world work and sacrifice it will take to get the job done, they stay home! Saying you would die for something you believe is just a platitude for most people in my belief. I have to do inventory of myself all the time to determine wether I am really walking the walk.

I would stand in front of those tanks, just like that Chinese kid, to save my country. I hope it doesn't come to that. ;)

ronpaulhawaii
08-29-2007, 11:23 AM
I'm pretty solid, don't know if I would die for RP, am quite passionate about liberty though ;)