PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Update - Help Elect Michael Delavar to Congress

tomveil
07-21-2008, 11:40 AM
Got this in my mailbox today! It's like Christmas :D

If you got it too, can you let me know? I'd like to see who they sent this out to...

------------------

Dear XXXX,

This is a one-time e-mail delivered by the Ron Paul Campaign on behalf of the Delavar for Congress campaign, as an in-kind contribution to his effort. If you would like to sign up for occasional e-mail updates from the Delavar campaign, please click here.

In the freedom revolution, there have been many victories that we have already accomplished. One such success is energizing good candidates to run for office. One of the long-term goals of Ron Paul's campaign is to get more liberty-minded individuals into Congress. Today, Ron Paul is pleased to announce his endorsement of congressional candidate Michael Delavar in Washington's 3rd congressional district. Please go to www.DelavarForCongress.com to see Michael's positions on the issues.

The Third Congressional District is unique in that the incumbent Brian Baird--a big government Democrat--has recently changed his position on the war in Iraq. Baird, who voted against the invasion of Iraq, now supports continued involvement with the surge. As a result though, Baird has weakened his credibility amongst those who oppose the war. Michael Delavar opposes the continued occupation of Iraq, and will vote to bring our troops home. To check out his positions on securing America from terrorists, click here.

As exciting as this campaign will be with a pro-war Democrat and an anti-occupation Republican, Michael will also face a fellow Republican in the primary. In part because of Michael's refusal to sign an endorsement of John McCain, the Republican leadership chose to endorse challenger Christine Webb--a pro-war, pro-United Nations candidate. With very little to contrast with the incumbent, Webb does not have much likelihood of being able to beat the Democrat. Michael, on the other hand has the best chance of beating Brian Baird in the general election, especially given the strong anti-war sentiment that runs in the district.

Michael and his wife Katja have been instrumental in achieving successes for Ron Paul's presidential campaign in Washington state. Ron needs conservative and principled congressmen who will obey the Constitution to join him in securing the future for us and generations to come.

Michael needs your help in winning the primary first before he goes on to defeat the incumbent. Specifically, if you live in the Third Congressional District, click here to join Michael's campaign. Even if you live outside of his district, you can still help Michael's campaign. Click here to donate and here to volunteer your talent.

Subscribe --- Donate --- Volunteer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Committee to Elect Delavar for Congress
Contact by e-mail at inquiries@delavarforcongress.com
Contact by phone at (360) 771-4859

Copyright ©2008 - Paid for and authorized by the Committee to Elect Delavar for Congress

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pol. Adv. Paid for by the Committee to Re-Elect Ron Paul

tomveil
07-21-2008, 05:14 PM
Bump.....anybody get this? Anybody interested at all???

surf
07-21-2008, 05:26 PM
i've met Michael. Katja was tireless in working for Ron.

bump 'cause he's a good guy and the WA GOP went out of its way to endorse someone else.

StudentForPaul08
07-21-2008, 05:26 PM
Maybe only in the Washington area? i got nothing

tomveil
07-21-2008, 06:42 PM
i've met Michael. Katja was tireless in working for Ron.

bump 'cause he's a good guy and the WA GOP went out of its way to endorse someone else.

It's going to be sweet winning the primary and forcing them to put us BACK on the website.