PDA

View Full Version : At The End

PatriotG
07-21-2008, 10:39 AM
http://www.restoretherepublic.org/?p=178

It is with sadness, and deep regret that I must inform you that the United States of America will be disbanded.

What an odd way to start an article, but it has been something in the back of my head for a long time now. The Constitution and Bill of Rights have all but been discarded by this administration with the help of the congress, the governors, the police, and yes even the courts.

I wonder who amongst us really understands the meaning written into our great founding documents. I am forced to ask of anyone who cares to answer; are we not a nation of the people? Is it that difficult to comprehend that the statement in the Preamble to the Constitution, “We the People of the United States… do ordain and establish” means just what it says?

It does not say that king George, or queen Nancy have granted certain powers or rights to the people. It does not say that the government has any rights, nor can it commandeer powers not specifically granted. It does not make mention of the fact that the Constitution can be changed at the whim of the president or the judiciary. It does not state at any time that the Congress may legislate in areas not specifically enumerated. And it does not state in any clause, paragraph, or section that we the people may not tear this government apart and rebuild.

In fact a reading of the Declaration of Independence tells us that “when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”

In this the month of our Independence it behooves all of us to think clearly about the course we have chosen, who we elect to guide the nation, and what course we may take if government strays from the confines of its prescribed duties. As was the case so many years ago it is up to us to analyze, and define why it is necessary to change the course, and throw off the bonds.

We are engaged in a war, and if you listen to the democratic congress it is undeclared and therefore by their own admission an unlawful act. The war has been going on for years, decades if you count the unlawful war in Bosnia, and the other operations we engage throughout the world. These escapades have been draining our Treasury, and jeopardizing our armed forces. At some point some other nation, possibly Russia, or China, may come along and engage our actions.

China has a military the size of which is incomprehensible, and let us not forget that under the Clinton administration they were given military technology at the cost of political contributions. Russia of course still has a military that is armed to the teeth with nuclear weapons, and we have only the fact that Vladimir Putin is aware. He appears to have a grasp of what is happening, and what his role is as long as he can maintain a sedate position.

As I said years ago in ‘War with China. Sorry I Meant Iraq‘, our government seems to be pressing the issue against other nations. However, today I am not so sure as to what our ulterior motives are, and to where this may lead. Every step this administration takes seems to point towards an expansion of war. Hyping a war with Iran, and possibly WWIII, is in full bloom.

Back at home we have an economy that is struggling, and appears to be on the brink of a major collapse. We either deny the fact, or are content with the fact that the FED continues to create fiat money in order to prop up most of the major failing enterprises. Most of that money is going to supporting the falling stock market via the Plunge Protection Team that pours billions of our tax dollars into the market.

Washington is now scrambling to bail out the failing mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. These two institutions account for some Five-Trillion Dollars in mortgages, of which at least One Trillion could be at risk. This means that the taxpayers would be liable for this amount in any scheme that the government and FED devise.

The attitude on Wall Street is, “I’m doing good” so let them do whatever it takes to make my portfolio. Well, they are doing good because our tax dollars are creating an illusion of wealth by expanding the money supply to untenable levels.

Wall Street has become a sickness, a propaganda tool, a cesspool of fraud, and deceit. Tax dollars are being poured into the market because the average person does not understand the dynamic of what is taking place. The market is presented as some sort of barometer of the economy while hiding what is really taking place.

Ford has announced that they will be moving all their automobile production to Mexico. Recently GM announced the closing of four more plants, and Chrysler is taking the summer off to save money. The real gauge of what is taking place is our manufacturing sector, and it is not looking good.

Economists cannot speak the truth because their jobs depend on Merrill Lynch, Goldman, or some government agency. If an economist were to speak up, he or she would be out on the street in an instant. They must present a picture that is prescribed by the higher-ups in order to further the agenda, and that appears to be to keep the people asleep.

For Middle America, they can’t afford to keep their eyes closed because many have been forced to stand in food lines. Several months ago little blurbs started to appear about this trend, but it has not been given a great amount of coverage. This may be because in the bubbles such as New York and Boston where higher salaries are the norm most are in fair shape. For the average Joe who worked at one of the GM, or Ford plants things are tight and will become considerably worse when the unemployment benefits run out.

In places such as Ohio, the lines are growing. The last figure I could find shows that bread lines in the state jumped 20 percent in the first three months, with over 200,000 more families standing in line for food. The situation is getting worse for the factory, and farm worker.

Am I sounding a cry of hysterics? Let’s take a look at what Barack Obama has recently suggested, “We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.” Then look further at Governor Rod Blagojevich’s suggestion that they may have to use the National Guard to help fight the recent increase in violent crime in Chicago.

In both cases, the proponents are asking us to give up our liberties for some form of supposed safety. In both cases the proponents are asking us to disregard the basic premise that we the people are responsible for our own security, and their proposals sound eerily like the outline of a fascist and communist state.

Are these men truly that concerned about violence on the streets, or some form of terrorism? If they were I’m sure clear heads would prevail and the suggestion that the individual should be allowed to defend him, or herself might pop into the equation. Instead we continue to hear the cries for Brown Shirts, and more police powers.

We cannot allow such things to happen for we will surely lose all of our liberty. In many parts of the country police chiefs have already proposed and instituted ‘knock and search’ programs supposedly to confiscate illegal guns. Another program that promotes some form of supposed benefit to the community, but in reality is geared toward training us in a mindset of relinquishing our rights.

I am firm in my belief, as I see others of the same mindset, that these proposals have nothing at all to do with securing our freedom, and safety. The true agenda is geared toward bringing us to a closed society in which we fear our neighbors, the police, and the hand of Big Brother.

Today we have more unlawful agencies whose disposition is to create an environment of fear than our Founders could possibly have imagined. Indeed our revolutionaries faced a foe that was far less a tyrant than the local police chief of today.

In this month of our Independence we should all set aside time to assess what our government has become. Does it subscribe to its primary directive, which is to protect the rights of the people? I say no. It has wandered into a state of evil, and can we ever be secure if we have no confidence in the path that our representatives take? Again the answer should be no.

The people that hold the guns are kidnapping our children, eviscerating our economy, moving us deeper into conflict, and proposing the same agendas that plunged us into WWII.

We must not be complacent because “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.”

- Thomas Jefferson

Anti Federalist
07-21-2008, 10:51 AM
From the article:

It is with sadness, and deep regret that I must inform you that the United States of America will be disbanded.

I find no sadness in this.

It is the only solution to all the problems listed further in the article.

Let it all come apart, leave the "usual suspect" states under the control of the District of Criminals, let the rest of us go in peace to start over.

moostraks
07-21-2008, 11:53 AM
Great article!!!!