PDA

View Full Version : Republicans Listen Up,A Word to the Wise

speciallyblend
08-29-2007, 09:45 AM
I have to say it this way to many republicans.Its really in the republicans court.They can choose Ron Paul and WIN the next election or they can choose to lose the next election by not nominating Ron Paul.I'm a former democrat,now libertarian,and of course registered republican to vote for Ron Paul.
The republican party needs to understand its Ron Paul or nothing.If they choose to ignore Ron Paul and his message then they choose to lose the next election,pretty simple argument.If they don't believe me they will after the election.I'm over both parties as most Americans already are.so the ball really is in the republican court.If they choose to attack Ron Paul and his message,then they choose to lose.If they want to blame me as a voter for losing then listen to my message,which is Ron Paul's message. Ron Paul 2008

There is no wasted vote,only a vote for change. Ron Paul 2008 ,more americans have voted outside the 2 old parties in record numbers in the last 3 elections,change is being demanded and the demand will not go away. Colorado here and spreading Ron Pauls message everyday to people across the country;)

njandrewg
08-29-2007, 10:56 AM
a vote for a pro-war republican in the primaries is a vote for Hillary in the general election

Captain Shays
08-29-2007, 11:05 AM
I totally agree! Ron Paul is the Republican's only chance of beating Hillary. He shows the clearest contrast between the philosophy of Karl Marx which Hillary is dedicated to, and that of Thomas Jefferson which Ron Paul is dedicated to.

One is more government, more globalisation, more controls over our personal choices. This philosophy places a higher emphesis on collective responsibility and the least amount of emphesis on individual liberty.

The other allows for the maximum amount of individual liberty and the least amount of government control over our personal choices.

CHOOSE REPUBLICANS. Its Ron Paul or Hillary. Jefferson or Marx. Collectivism or individualism. Survival of America or destruction of everything so many people have died to give us.

Ron Paul may very well be our last chance.

Original_Intent
08-29-2007, 11:10 AM
a vote for a pro-war republican in the primaries is a vote for Hillary in the general election

We need to repeat this message again and again and again.

V-rod
08-29-2007, 11:15 AM
Honestly, I don't think we can expect some of the hard line Republicans who are on the fence about Ron Paul to go with him until they see their great white hope Fred Thompson stumble around on stage.

Kregener
08-29-2007, 11:25 AM
One more "attack" on American soil or a launch to military operations in Iran will all but put Hillary in the Whitehouse.

It is Ron Paul or bust folks.

LibertyEagle
08-29-2007, 11:25 AM
Honestly, I don't think we can expect some of the hard line Republicans who are on the fence about Ron Paul to go with him until they see their great white hope Fred Thompson stumble around on stage.

Yeah, but we can help give him a shove, by spreading some of the more interesting positions of his, right? :p

constituent
08-29-2007, 11:29 AM
libertyeagle brings up a good point...

it's that issue again of campaigning for or against. is it time to start preparing against campaigns?

i think pro has gotten us really far, but it's almost time...

when you're at 10 here, and your at 10 here, and your guitar is up all the way...
when we just need that extra little bit a....
we turn to 11.

ghemminger
08-29-2007, 11:29 AM
Rebublican to not know who he is - My momrecently did this at here work (hospita at Lunch) she asked 15-20 people - NONE knew RP

He is still a unknown...WAKE UP!