PDA

View Full Version : Bob Conley for U.S. Senate-$25 Instant Moneybomb-Post Confirmation #'s Here!!!

RCA
07-20-2008, 07:02 PM
We really need to get a Ron Paul supporter into the Senate this election season. I just donated $25. I haven't donated anything to a candidate since the Tea Party in December.

Please step up and post your confirmation numbers!

www.bobconleyforsenate.com

Confirmation number: 4W9267677N505790F

This email confirms that you have donated Friends of Bob Conley $25.00 USD using PayPal.
This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *FRIENDSBOBC".

Donation Details
Donation amount: $25.00 USD
Total: $25.00 USD
Purpose: Bob Conley for Senate

ItsTime
07-20-2008, 07:02 PM
what are his poll numbers?

Kotin
07-20-2008, 07:10 PM
Dear Kotin,

This email confirms that you have donated $25.00 USD to Friends of Bob Conley (gobobgo@palmettopatriot.net) using PayPal.

Donation Details
Confirmation number: 9JU35379LA377581V
Donation amount: $25.00 USD
Total: $25.00 USD
Purpose: Bob Conley for Senate
Contributor: Kotin

Recipient information
Donations coordinator: Friends of Bob Conley
Contact email: gobobgo@palmettopatriot.net

Kotin
07-20-2008, 07:11 PM
bump!

RSLudlum
07-20-2008, 07:12 PM
what are his poll numbers?

if you really must know......

This poll was done July 12-14 among 676 likely voters. Meanwhile, Lindsay Graham in South Carolina is just absolutely crushing his opponent according to Public Policy Polling. :rolleyes:

US SENATE - SOUTH CAROLINA (PPP)
Lindsey Graham (R-inc) 54%
Bob Conley (D) 32%

source: http://www.davidwissing.com/

AJ Antimony
07-20-2008, 07:28 PM
if you really must know......

This poll was done July 12-14 among 676 likely voters. Meanwhile, Lindsay Graham in South Carolina is just absolutely crushing his opponent according to Public Policy Polling. :rolleyes:

US SENATE - SOUTH CAROLINA (PPP)
Lindsey Graham (R-inc) 54%
Bob Conley (D) 32%

source: http://www.davidwissing.com/

That isn't too bad. He has some work to do though such as getting the 14% who didn't respond either D or R.

RCA
07-20-2008, 07:40 PM
Let's get his numbers up right now!

www.bobconleyforsenate.com

RSLudlum
07-20-2008, 07:44 PM
Donation Details

Confirmation number: 01D65297WR212050U

Recipient information

Donations coordinator: Friends of Bob Conley

Contact email: gobobgo@palmettopatriot.net

RCA
07-21-2008, 06:16 AM
bump

PerfesserCoffee
07-21-2008, 10:26 AM
>>

yongrel
07-21-2008, 10:27 AM
I donated $1000.00.

Is that too much?

I figure every $3.00 gets his name out to one new person.

Lindsey Graham has been in D.C. for 13 years and is barely over 50% against someone with zero name recognition for the most part.

All that has to be done is to present the alternative to Grahamnesty and open borders and Bob can win!

Wow! Welcome to the forums!

RCA
07-21-2008, 10:55 AM
I donated $1000.00.

Is that too much?

I figure every $3.00 gets his name out to one new person.

Lindsey Graham has been in D.C. for 13 years and is barely over 50% against someone with zero name recognition for the most part.

All that has to be done is to present the alternative to Grahamnesty and open borders and Bob can win!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

We've found us a new patriot!

libertea
07-21-2008, 11:21 AM
I'll put my disclaimer up front. I do not know the man. He may be a great candidate. Probably considerably better than his opponent. Some of my comments are reading between the lines and I could just be mis-interpreting. I am not expressing any opposition to him, just expressing some concerns.

Lower Your Gas Prices:
This section is vague. What does he mean "promoting the development of alternative energy sources"? Sounds like potential interventionism.

Iraq:
Agree

Jobs & Immigration:
Does not sound like a free market solution. Especially this
"Corporations that fuel the immigration fire must pay the price" and
"The legal importation of foreign workers is also driving down wages, and placing Americans in unemployment lines"(notice the the word "legal")
I guess it's ok for the government to interfere with free market when it comes to immigration.

Jobs & Trade:
I agree with the opposition to the trade agreements but this still has the sound of market intervention. ex. "send our good, well-paying jobs to foreign lands"

Economy:
Sounds ok but vague. What does it mean "We must stop predatory lending practices,"?

Military:
Agree. What about ending all occupations?

Veterans:
OK

Constitution and the Bill of Rights:
Good rhetoric.

Also,

A Union Steward?
He has a "plan to save our jobs". I always worry when politicians have a "plan" for anything.

RCA
07-21-2008, 12:07 PM
I'll put my disclaimer up front. I do not know the man. He may be a great candidate. Probably considerably better than his opponent. Some of my comments are reading between the lines and I could just be mis-interpreting. I am not expressing any opposition to him, just expressing some concerns.

Lower Your Gas Prices:
This section is vague. What does he mean "promoting the development of alternative energy sources"? Sounds like potential interventionism.

Iraq:
Agree

Jobs & Immigration:
Does not sound like a free market solution. Especially this
"Corporations that fuel the immigration fire must pay the price" and
"The legal importation of foreign workers is also driving down wages, and placing Americans in unemployment lines"(notice the the word "legal")
I guess it's ok for the government to interfere with free market when it comes to immigration.

Jobs & Trade:
I agree with the opposition to the trade agreements but this still has the sound of market intervention. ex. "send our good, well-paying jobs to foreign lands"

Economy:
Sounds ok but vague. What does it mean "We must stop predatory lending practices,"?

Military:
Agree. What about ending all occupations?

Veterans:
OK

Constitution and the Bill of Rights:
Good rhetoric.

Also,

A Union Steward?
He has a "plan to save our jobs". I always worry when politicians have a "plan" for anything.

Nobody said he was Ron Paul.

PerfesserCoffee
07-21-2008, 01:06 PM
>>

aspiringconstitutionalist
07-21-2008, 01:54 PM
I donated $1000.00.

Geez!

familydog
07-21-2008, 04:49 PM
Bump for freedom!

I will be donating Friday.

RCA
07-21-2008, 06:42 PM
Where are all the Sabrin people at?

RSLudlum
07-21-2008, 09:24 PM
Probably considerably better than his opponent.

hell yeah he's better than that POS Lindsey Graham that called all us in SC that opposed Amnesty as bigots!! :mad:

And to top it off he refuses to even sit in at WTMA and take questions from callers like many of our fed, state, and local reps do.

This is the kind of media Graham has to look forward to in the near future ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFXHvXLyP4w

PerfesserCoffee
07-22-2008, 09:07 AM
>>

RCA
07-23-2008, 02:50 PM
Bump for South Carolina!

PerfesserCoffee
08-04-2008, 08:57 AM
>>