PDA

View Full Version : Krikorian For Congress (Ohio)

TastyWheat
07-20-2008, 02:06 PM
From his site (Krikorian For Congress (http://www.krikorianforcongress.com/)):

As a true Independent, I am 100% accountable to the voters, not a political party. I am dedicated to restoring America's economic health, strengthening the U.S. dollar, and reducing the price of gas. If elected, I am willing to make the right choices, even if the two major parties are not.

If elected he pledges to sponsor (or co-sponsor) Downsize DC agenda items such as:

The Read the Bills Act
The One Subject at a Time Act
The Write the Laws Act
The Enumerated Powers Act

AJ Antimony
07-20-2008, 03:46 PM
I was just about to post about him as I too saw him in the Downsize DC email. He seems pretty good as he is clearly specializing his campaign on monetary policy. I also like that he's an independent. I tried Googling the info provided in the email and I couldn't find a poll that says the incumbent in his district is at 25%. The closest thing was that she had an approval rating at 23%. The only district polls I could find, one on PolitickerOH, said Krikorian was polling in double digits. He's doing very well raising funds and I think would benefit greatly from CFL/grassroots help.

RP4EVER
07-20-2008, 05:14 PM
I posted a link to his sight in the Ohio sub forum....good thing to know many of us had the same idea