PDA

View Full Version : What makes the Ron Paul campaign unique

PongGod
08-29-2007, 08:56 AM
Here are some words of wisdom from long-time Ron Paul supporter, Yvonne Kelly:

I've been involved with Ron's congressional campaigns for years and like many of you, have been working on his presidential bid since the minute news of his exploratory committee broke on lewrockwell.com. I have been thrilled to be part of the most creative, energetic and unique campaign in political history. I never ceased to be amazed at what the volunteers come up with.....be it use of technology, videos, songs, designs, fundraising, rallies and on and on. And all along there's been a very persistent, wide-spread perception that the "official campaign" isn't quite up to it.

So, yesterday I read this very thought-provoking article by Jeff Tucker entitled "A Political Theory of Geeks & Wonks":
http://www.lewrockwell.com/tucker/tucker82.html. In light of this, I started thinking about Ron's campaign and had a major "Ah Ha!". Please take a couple of minutes to read it and see what you think.

Bottom line: Ron is a geek and for the most part, we are geeks too. Ron knows, without a doubt, who is responsible for his success. It is this huge group of self-motivated, tireless, intelligent and generous volunteers who will literally stop at nothing to get him elected President. I heard him say this again in his speech on Sunday at his birthday bash. He knows what's going on and we have his heartfelt thanks.

We not just a group of volunteers working on a political campaign. We are a movement that is changing the US and the world. Indeed, I'll end with a quote from Ron on Sunday:

"Something has been unleashed and I don't think we'll be able to put it back in the bottle." Right again, Ron, right again..........

Peace, Freedom and Prosperity forever,
Yvonne Kelly

SeanEdwards
08-29-2007, 09:10 AM
I'm one lifelong "decline to state" voter who held his nose and registered republican for Dr. Paul. I doubt I'm the only one. We're taking over half of the two-party duopoly that has been squatting over this nation for far too long, and if the Hannity's of the world don't like it, well that's too damn bad for them. They better get out of the way, or get crushed.

MsDoodahs
08-29-2007, 09:10 AM
Thank you, Yvonne!