PDA

View Full Version : A warning

utrunner07
07-20-2008, 11:51 AM
I have watched the "revolution" take several downward turns in the past several months....

Number one Iraq is NOT Vietnam....I am sick of Paul supporters focusing on Iraq...in the big scheme of things Iraq is not that big of deal...we are in Iraq and if any one believe we should pull out immediately you are not smart and need to keep your mouth shut so that the rest of the Paul Campaign does not look like a bunch of Vietnam protester wanna be's becuase thats what many people are coming.

Two, the level of hatred from many Paul supporters is disturbing....we hate bush...we hate McCain...we hate we hate....Democrats hate, liberals hate and it is very disturbing and disgusting to watch how much they hate things. There is NO reason for the increasing levels of hate...when this movement began there was no hate and there was no personal attacks...now some of the newer more vocal members are bringing this more and more into the mainstream of the Paul movement...it needs to stop...before this turns into a campaign run on hate, which will NEVER succeeded.

Three, to the conspiracy theorists....you may be right...there may be men in black listening to your every word and plotting a one world government...but SHUT UP!!!! you come off as quacks to 99.99% of the American public and when they hear you spewing your CFR theories they automatically tune you out, right or wrong, and thank well Ron Paul supporters are nuts I don't want to have anything to do with that. I have seen it numerous times! Again you may be right no reason to argue that, who cares it does not really matter....our focus needs to be to get Paul more support, not to spread seemingly far out conspiracy theories!

And Four, for the up coming convention, ACT WITH CLASS!!!!!!!!!! This can not be stressed enough, we don't need sit ins, we don't need violent protests, we don't need offensive slogans or hate filled slogans, we don't need any of that crap! Lets use our brains....lets focus on all of the good things Paul brings, smaller government, more personal freedom etc. Don't go constantly bashing McCain, focus on Paul. Don't focus on Iraq, don't focus on your latest theory on Bush and the CFR don't focus on hate! Don't focus on a revolution, though this is in a way a revolution, again the masses are scared and think Paul supporters are right wing nuts because they want a revolution....FOCUS ON WHAT PAUL CAN DO TO IMPROVE THIS COUNTRY NOT WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING TO BRING IT DOWN....

Finally a word of warning the rehash the first point because this is where things seem to be going more and more...this is not the 60s...Iraq is not Vietnam...the troops are not, and SHOULD NOT come home immediately, even Paul recognizes that....quit holding war protests and speaking as if this is Vietnam, it alienates some of our closest supporters.

StudentForPaul08
07-20-2008, 11:59 AM
Well i read the first few lines and thought to myself, that is contradictory to our movement? isn't this about speaking out? and not being told what to do or say?...hence..freedom? whether it is about something wrong that's local or something wrong that includes all of us, like Iraq.

brandon
07-20-2008, 12:03 PM
I am sick of Paul supporters focusing on Iraq...in the big scheme of things Iraq is not that big of deal...we are in Iraq and if any one believe we should pull out immediately you are not smart and need to keep your mouth shut so that the rest of the Paul Campaign does not look like a bunch of Vietnam protester wanna be's becuase thats what many people are coming.

You should talk to Paul about this. He made it the main issue of his campaign and repeatedly said we should "just march out"

Two, the level of hatred from many Paul supporters is disturbing........now some of the newer more vocal members are bringing this more and more into the mainstream of the Paul movement...it needs to stop...before this turns into a campaign run on hate, which will NEVER succeeded.

This is a very hate filled post. Perhaps you are one of the newer, vocal, hate filled members that you speak of.

Three, to the conspiracy theorists....you may be right...there may be men in black listening to your every word and plotting a one world government...but SHUT UP!!!! you come off as quacks to 99.99% of the American public and when they hear you spewing your CFR theories they automatically tune you out, right or wrong, and thank well Ron Paul supporters are nuts I don't want to have anything to do with that. I have seen it numerous times! Again you may be right no reason to argue that, who cares it does not really matter

agreed

....our focus needs to be to get Paul more support, not to spread seemingly far out conspiracy theories!
I don't know if you heard, but Paul is no longer running for president. We don't need to get him support anymore.

Finally a word of warning the rehash the first point because this is where things seem to be going more and more...this is not the 60s...Iraq is not Vietnam...the troops are not, and SHOULD NOT come home immediately, even Paul recognizes that....quit holding war protests and speaking as if this is Vietnam, it alienates some of our closest supporters.

No actually, Paul does support an immediate withdrawal, and so do 99% of his closest supporters.

Anti Federalist
07-20-2008, 12:03 PM
A million dead Iraqis are "no big deal"?

No sense in rehashing this old, dead horse.

utrunner wrote:

spewing your CFR theories

Ron Paul speaking on the influence of the CFR and TriLateral Commission:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV_AML16tC8

What a Kook!!!

Epic.Failure.Thread.

http://johnnytan88.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/epic-failure.jpg

Truth Warrior
07-20-2008, 12:06 PM
I have watched the "revolution" take several downward turns in the past several months....

Number one Iraq is NOT Vietnam....I am sick of Paul supporters focusing on Iraq...in the big scheme of things Iraq is not that big of deal...we are in Iraq and if any one believe we should pull out immediately you are not smart and need to keep your mouth shut so that the rest of the Paul Campaign does not look like a bunch of Vietnam protester wanna be's becuase thats what many people are coming.

Two, the level of hatred from many Paul supporters is disturbing....we hate bush...we hate McCain...we hate we hate....Democrats hate, liberals hate and it is very disturbing and disgusting to watch how much they hate things. There is NO reason for the increasing levels of hate...when this movement began there was no hate and there was no personal attacks...now some of the newer more vocal members are bringing this more and more into the mainstream of the Paul movement...it needs to stop...before this turns into a campaign run on hate, which will NEVER succeeded.

Three, to the conspiracy theorists....you may be right...there may be men in black listening to your every word and plotting a one world government...but SHUT UP!!!! you come off as quacks to 99.99% of the American public and when they hear you spewing your CFR theories they automatically tune you out, right or wrong, and thank well Ron Paul supporters are nuts I don't want to have anything to do with that. I have seen it numerous times! Again you may be right no reason to argue that, who cares it does not really matter....our focus needs to be to get Paul more support, not to spread seemingly far out conspiracy theories!

And Four, for the up coming convention, ACT WITH CLASS!!!!!!!!!! This can not be stressed enough, we don't need sit ins, we don't need violent protests, we don't need offensive slogans or hate filled slogans, we don't need any of that crap! Lets use our brains....lets focus on all of the good things Paul brings, smaller government, more personal freedom etc. Don't go constantly bashing McCain, focus on Paul. Don't focus on Iraq, don't focus on your latest theory on Bush and the CFR don't focus on hate! Don't focus on a revolution, though this is in a way a revolution, again the masses are scared and think Paul supporters are right wing nuts because they want a revolution....FOCUS ON WHAT PAUL CAN DO TO IMPROVE THIS COUNTRY NOT WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING TO BRING IT DOWN....

Number one, ask the Iraqis. :)

Two, is "hate" a crime? .......... oh wait it is NOW! :p

Three, yep that's exactly how the CFR NWO agenda long term "brainwash programming" program effects most of the the "sheeple". ;)

Four, this message brought to you courtesy of the McCain for POTUS, Election Committee. :rolleyes:

Finally, YAY! :D ( just ask the troops! ;) )

utrunner07
07-20-2008, 12:10 PM
Well i read the first few lines and thought to myself, that is contradictory to our movement? isn't this about speaking out? and not being told what to do or say?...hence..freedom? whether it is about something wrong that's local or something wrong that includes all of us, like Iraq.

There is a right way and a wrong way to go about it...Paul goes about it the right way...in the recent past I have seen more and more of Paul supporters going about it the wrong way.

utrunner07
07-20-2008, 12:11 PM
This is a very hate filled post. Perhaps you are one of the newer, vocal, hate filled members that you speak of.

Where was my post "hate filled"?

Edit: Ok I went back and read it and can see where it might be considered hate filled or attacking more than it should be....I apologize for that...I don't really think the CFR theory believers are nuts or anything (matter of fact IMO there are some shady things there) I am just saying for the good of the movement as a whole that stuff needs to be on the back burner....

as far as the Iraq thing goes, I don't mean that people who want out of Iraq immediately are stupid, bad choice of words, just that the idea does not seem thought through to me, IMO, (although with the progress made there in the past months I can see it working)...and I realize that Paul does not support the war but at the same time I believe he is smart enough not to pull the troops out in one fowl blow if given the choice do to the vacuum that would create (unless Iraq were ready). I agree with y'all that we probably should not be in Iraq and would love to see us back off as world police but think there is a right way and wrong way to go about it...(rambling and off topic i know)....so any way...I guess with Iraq I am just saying lets not make that THE focus as there are so many issues just as important.

kahless
07-20-2008, 12:12 PM
I am sick of Paul supporters focusing on Iraq...in the big scheme of things Iraq is not that big of deal....

Is it worth it to sacrafice your life or that of your children for a country that demands that we leave? What really is the point of losing basically our kids in Iraq for what purpose? For people that hate us and our beliefs?

we don't need sit ins, we don't need violent protests, we don't need offensive slogans or hate filled slogans, we don't need any of that crap!

I am not advocating anything here but do you really think that we should just roll over while the government rolls over our freedoms? Just look at the history of 20th century Europe where that worked so well for them.

Truth Warrior
07-20-2008, 12:13 PM
There is a right way and a wrong way to go about it...Paul goes about it the right way...in the recent past I have seen more and more of Paul supporters going about it the wrong way.

Type "A" much? :p Remove the cob, please! ;)

inibo
07-20-2008, 12:14 PM
I pretty much agree with you on 2, 3 & 4. I think most others here (truthers and non-truthers, both) do as well. It's a matter for honey and vinegar. However, some people never get it and never will. You're fighting a losing battle. Deal with it, it ain't going to change.

On point 1 you are just wrong. The invasion of Iraq was an illegal war of aggression as defined by the Nuremberg Principles (http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/FULL/390?OpenDocument) and consequently a Crime Against Peace and a Crime Against Humanity. The ongoing occupation is a war crime. Period.

As to Ron Paul's opinion on that...

The American people have spoken, and continue to speak out, against this war. So why not end it? How do we end it? Why not exactly the way we went in? We just marched in, and we can just march out.

http://www.house.gov/paul/congrec/congrec2007/cr041707.htm

Anti Federalist
07-20-2008, 12:25 PM
type "a" much? :p remove the cob, please! ;)

:D

rockandrollsouls
07-20-2008, 12:26 PM

Shutup, kid.

Truth Warrior
07-20-2008, 12:28 PM
:d:d:d

:confused:???

Sorry, I seem to have temporarily misplaced my "smiley" dictionary. ;)

:)

utrunner07
07-20-2008, 12:29 PM

Ok I went back and read it and can see where it might be considered hate filled or attacking more than it should be....I apologize for that...I don't really think the CFR theory believers are nuts or anything (matter of fact IMO there are some shady things there) I am just saying for the good of the movement as a whole that stuff needs to be on the back burner....

as far as the Iraq thing goes, I don't mean that people who want out of Iraq immediately are stupid, bad choice of words, just that the idea does not seem thought through to me, IMO, (although with the progress made there in the past months I can see it working)...and I realize that Paul does not support the war but at the same time I believe he is smart enough not to pull the troops out in one fowl blow if given the choice do to the vacuum that would create (unless Iraq were ready). I agree with y'all that we probably should not be in Iraq and would love to see us back off as world police but think there is a right way and wrong way to go about it...(rambling and off topic i know)....so any way...I guess with Iraq I am just saying lets not make that THE focus as there are so many issues just as important.

utrunner07
07-20-2008, 12:31 PM
Shutup, kid.

clever, well thought out and productive response...son.

Anti Federalist
07-20-2008, 12:32 PM
:confused:???

Sorry, I seem to have temporarily misplaced my "smiley" dictionary. ;)

:)

Har, the "tubes" burped.

Look again.:D

Truth Warrior
07-20-2008, 12:33 PM
Ok I went back and read it and can see where it might be considered hate filled or attacking more than it should be....I apologize for that...I don't really think the CFR theory believers are nuts or anything (matter of fact IMO there are some shady things there) I am just saying for the good of the movement as a whole that stuff needs to be on the back burner....

The CFR has been completely OFF the stove, for about 88 years now. :mad:

"Back burner". :p :rolleyes:

Truth Warrior
07-20-2008, 12:44 PM

Thanks! ;)

rockandrollsouls
07-20-2008, 12:48 PM
clever, well thought out and productive response...son.

Why, thank you. Been dealing with naysayers the entire year. If you don't agree with Ron's views, especially on the Iraq war, why are you trolling here? :rolleyes:

We don't need a preacher.

awake
07-20-2008, 01:08 PM
It is not the message that is the problem on all points... it is the delivery. That's what is great about Dr. Paul's message, he address some of these issues with tact, intelligence and wisdom.

Experiment; Go out in a public forum and scream at the top of your lungs that the sky is indeed blue. make sure there are some bystanders to view you - although your message would be true your delivery method still makes you look like a nut case.

rockandrollsouls
07-20-2008, 01:14 PM
It is not the message that is the problem on all points... it is the delivery. That's what is great about Dr. Paul's message, he address some of these issues with tact, intelligence and wisdom.

Experiment; Go out in a public forum and scream at the top of your lungs that the sky is indeed blue. make sure there are some bystanders to view you - although your message would be true your delivery method still makes you look like a nut case.

Nah. This jerk came on the forum to start an argument and cause controversy. The title of the thread is "A Warning" for Christ's sake. He does nothing but try to discredit supporters and start trouble. He even goes as far as to speak for Doctor Paul by saying he wouldn't want us to speak out against the war. Are you kidding me? Maybe you didn't read the original post.

People like that need to be told to stop spamming, trolling, and making nonsensical threads. If no one will say it I will. Stop trolling, stop spamming, and stop making pointless hate threads. He's not doing anything but bashing and the thread should be shut down. You want unproductive? It's this thread.

Truth Warrior
07-20-2008, 01:16 PM
Nah. This jerk came on the forum to start an argument and cause controversy. The title of the thread is "A Warning" for Christ's sake. He does nothing but try to discredit supporters and start trouble.

People like that need to be told to stop spamming, trolling, and making nonsensical threads. If no one will say it I will. Stop trolling, stop spamming, stop making pointless hate threads. He's not doing anything but bashing and the thread should be shut down. You want unproductive? It's this thread.
Hey, I've got a couple of good posts in here.<IMHO> :D

porcupine
07-20-2008, 01:16 PM
UTrunner, you started with an unbacked assertion and then made three argumentum ad populum arguments. Get educated, learn to make a logical argument and then we can talk.

rockandrollsouls
07-20-2008, 01:19 PM
Hey, I've got a couple of good posts in here.<IMHO> :D

You're alright in my book, Truth Warrior ;). I'm just not too fond of the original posting is all.

utrunner07
07-20-2008, 01:22 PM
Why, thank you. Been dealing with naysayers the entire year. If you don't agree with Ron's views, especially on the Iraq war, why are you trolling here? :rolleyes:

We don't need a preacher.

Wow, I am sorry that I do not agree 100% with Ron Paul; however, that does not make me a "troll". I do not agree that troops should be withdrawn immediately (due to the crisis in Iraq it could create), that is probably the only major difference we have, I do agree we should not have been there to begin with...I can support Ron Paul 100% (as I do) and not agree with him 100%...I would rather him be president and withdraw the troops immediately than Obama or McCain be President...I am not a naysayer...I don't follow blindly and I think that is ok....I am not a preacher just pointing out some things I have noticed and think could detract from Paul...

Dary
07-20-2008, 01:29 PM
Though I don’t agree with a word of it, I loved the post simply because it reminded me of that old 5 man electric band song “Signs”.

Do this. Don’t do that. Can’t you read the sign?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Q7cP3ij5g (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Q7cP3ij5g)

Long haired freaky people need not apply. :)

utrunner07
07-20-2008, 01:29 PM
UTrunner, you started with an unbacked assertion and then made three argumentum ad populum arguments. Get educated, learn to make a logical argument and then we can talk.

Look, I am not trying to argue with anyone...just pointing out some things I observed...I don't want to argue about Iraq, I don't wont to argue about CFR I don't want to argue about the roll of hate in the campaign....I don't feel the need to support every assertion with an example as they should be evident enough....

Porcupine, when you do not know who you are talking to, what their educational background is, what they have or have not done in their life I would be very cautious when telling someone to "get educated and learn to make logical arguments" so that then they may be allowed to converse with you....You have no idea of my intelligence or education level as I have no idea of yours....

utrunner07
07-20-2008, 01:30 PM
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#000000]Though I don’t agree with a word of it, ]

really you don't agree with a word of it?

Truth Warrior
07-20-2008, 01:35 PM
You're alright in my book, Truth Warrior ;). I'm just not too fond of the original posting is all.
Thanks! :)

Yeah, me too, can you tell? ;)

Truth Warrior
07-20-2008, 01:37 PM
Look, I am not trying to argue with anyone...just pointing out some things I observed...I don't want to argue about Iraq, I don't wont to argue about CFR I don't want to argue about the roll of hate in the campaign....I don't feel the need to support every assertion with an example as they should be evident enough....

Porcupine, when you do not know who you are talking to, what their educational background is, what they have or have not done in their life I would be very cautious when telling someone to "get educated and learn to make logical arguments" so that then they may be allowed to converse with you....You have no idea of my intelligence or education level as I have no idea of yours....
True!

Great additional observations, BTW. Look in the mirror. ;)

The_Orlonater
07-20-2008, 01:38 PM
The OP fails.

It's funny, when I lurk in these forums and read posts and every forum section and so many people disagreeing with Ron Paul on so many issues. Gosh, I don't know where to begin. Well this thread, is a starter.

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3893/1180506338442lq8.jpg

utrunner07
07-20-2008, 01:46 PM
The OP fails.

It's funny, when I lurk in these forums and read posts and every forum section and so many people disagreeing with Ron Paul on so many issues. Gosh, I don't know where to begin. Well this thread, is a starter.

"Wow, I am sorry that I do not agree 100% with Ron Paul; however, that does not make me a "troll". I do not agree that troops should be withdrawn immediately (due to the crisis in Iraq it could create), that is probably the only major difference we have, I do agree we should not have been there to begin with...I can support Ron Paul 100% (as I do) and not agree with him 100%...I would rather him be president and withdraw the troops immediately than Obama or McCain be President...I am not a naysayer...I don't follow blindly and I think that is ok....I am not a preacher just pointing out some things I have noticed and think could detract from Paul..."

I'll say it again Orlonator, no where is it required that anyone 100% agree with some one to support them, especially not in politics....

Look this will be my last post here because obviously I am wrong to suggest that the movement may not be 100% on track in a few minor areas(sarcasm, really its probably just a bad idea to do this on a message board becuase it does come off wrong)....but I do want y'all to know that I very much support Ron Paul and think that the things I pointed out here, out of concern for the movement and where it could possible go (not out of any attempt to attack any one here) are things to at least be considered...but bash away, I am a fool after all!

PS...If I could just hammer this in one more time (yes roll your eyes;)) just make sure we (myself included) don't become hate driven or begin to hate our political adversaries, I think that is the worse possible route to go and this movement as well as Ron Paul especially is above that! :D

Truth Warrior
07-20-2008, 01:57 PM
"Wow, I am sorry that I do not agree 100% with Ron Paul; however, that does not make me a "troll". I do not agree that troops should be withdrawn immediately (due to the crisis in Iraq it could create), that is probably the only major difference we have, I do agree we should not have been there to begin with...I can support Ron Paul 100% (as I do) and not agree with him 100%...I would rather him be president and withdraw the troops immediately than Obama or McCain be President...I am not a naysayer...I don't follow blindly and I think that is ok....I am not a preacher just pointing out some things I have noticed and think could detract from Paul..."

I'll say it again Orlonator, no where is it required that anyone 100% agree with some one to support them, especially not in politics....

Look this will be my last post here because obviously I am wrong to suggest that the movement may not be 100% on track in a few minor areas(sarcasm, really its probably just a bad idea to do this on a message board becuase it does come off wrong)....but I do want y'all to know that I very much support Ron Paul and think that the things I pointed out here, out of concern for the movement and where it could possible go (not out of any attempt to attack any one here) are things to at least be considered...but bash away, I am a fool after all!

PS...If I could just hammer this in one more time (yes roll your eyes;)) just make sure we (myself included) don't become hate driven or begin to hate our political adversaries, I think that is the worse possible route to go and this movement as well as Ron Paul especially is above that! :D

How did the Americans think and feel about the Brits in 1776? ;)

Tory? :rolleyes:

rockandrollsouls
07-20-2008, 02:12 PM

You don't agree with Ron on his biggest issue. You should be on the McCain boards, buddy.

moostraks
07-20-2008, 02:15 PM
I do not agree that troops should be withdrawn immediately (due to the crisis in Iraq it could create), ...

After going through this thread this just grated at me... Who should the P.O.T.U.S. be protecting the interests of? This is assinine...So we drain ourselves financially and deplete our troops until what objective is accomplished? How many lives (Iraqi)have been lost there thanks to our constant presence?? Sounds like an avid FOX news junky....Put whatever sugar coating/guilt trip you want it was wrong to begin with and wrong to continue occupying....

Roxi
07-20-2008, 02:19 PM
this is getting rediculous... although the OP seemed agressive, he later apologized for that, and there are many people on these boards who support ron paul but don't agree with every position he has, it shouldn't matter WHICH of those positions they don't agree with, the fact of the matter is they are STILL RON PAUL SUPPORTERS which is why they are here... and although i vehemently disagree with his opinion on the matter i do not think its fair for someone to tell him to be on the McCain boards, when he has stated firmly that he would rather see us pulled out of Iraq immediately, rather than see Mcbama as prez.

utrunner07
07-20-2008, 02:26 PM
You don't agree with Ron on his biggest issue. You should be on the McCain boards, buddy.

Sorry, I know I said that would be my last post...I just wanted to respond to this to make it clear...

Though I don't agree with Paul on this, I completely understand his reasoning and what he is biasing it on (the Constitution) and I respect that...so I can still support him...personally, I do not feel that this is Paul's biggest issue. I would vote for him becuase of his economic, free market theories, and limited government ideas which in the LONG RUN, are far more important, IMO. Again IMO we should not have been in Iraq to being with so by supporting Paul I do so knowing he wont put us in a situation where we have to discuss withdrawal's like this. (McCain is SO off on big government, programs and future wars it is very scary and so I in no way support him)

I would like to know your opinion though rockandrollssouls on how an immediate withdrawal would work if hypothetically Paul became president. Would you not be concerned that it would allow terrorists to gain control? Or that it would just set some other dictator up in the country that would then cause problems for the Iraq people? I mean that would be on our head if that happened. It seems like it would be very irresponsible of us to start this and then leave in the middle. I guess I am just asking what do you think would happen in Iraq if we did leave immediately...I really want to know, I am not trying to make a point or anything, I really have just never heard it explained....thanks....

LibertyEagle
07-20-2008, 02:28 PM
You don't have to agree with Paul on everything, utrunner. You are welcome here. :)

RideTheDirt
07-20-2008, 02:29 PM
I didn't read your whole post because you put me into some group. First of all, I am an independent thinker who happens to agree with Ron Paul. Second;We have been in Iraq longer than we were in Europe to fight the Nazi's! We do need to leave, not immediately but as soon as it is possible for our troops to leave safely(AKA after we have an exit strategy). We spend BILLIONS of dollars on this quagmire, and what do We the People get? The bill (Inflation tax anyone?) and our friends and family coming home with post traumatic stress disorder. [Redacted by Moderator]

satchelmcqueen
07-20-2008, 02:33 PM

i think YOU need to keep your mouth shut. Go away.:mad:

LibertyEagle
07-20-2008, 03:02 PM
Please be civil folks.

malkusm
07-20-2008, 03:05 PM
this is getting rediculous... although the OP seemed agressive, he later apologized for that, and there are many people on these boards who support ron paul but don't agree with every position he has, it shouldn't matter WHICH of those positions they don't agree with, the fact of the matter is they are STILL RON PAUL SUPPORTERS which is why they are here... and although i vehemently disagree with his opinion on the matter i do not think its fair for someone to tell him to be on the McCain boards, when he has stated firmly that he would rather see us pulled out of Iraq immediately, rather than see Mcbama as prez.

+1

hrdman2luv
07-20-2008, 03:16 PM

Are you saying we should all just "apease" the onees we "Oppose?" I thought that was the main reason were all support Ron Paul.
Because Iraq is another Vietnam.
We do hate the way things are being run by the people who are running them.
The Federal Government listening and reading what we don on the phone and the internet is something that is not a "Conspiracy"

What we need to focus on is the revolution. What ever it takes to bring this government back to it's constitutional boundaries. What ever it takes.

BTW, have you bought your Ron Paul Cola's?
http://www.campaigncola.com/files/vote.php#allvotes

constituent
07-20-2008, 03:17 PM
Wow, I am sorry that I do not agree 100% with Ron Paul; however, that does not make me a "troll".1) I do not agree that troops should be withdrawn immediately (due to the crisis in Iraq it could create), that is probably the only major difference we have....2) I am not a preacher...

1) So that makes it your place to come tell everyone else to STFU b/c you don't agree? Obnoxious.

2) You're right you're not a preacher, but you are an asshole.

sunshine05
07-20-2008, 03:40 PM
I think your entire post is insulting, but for some reason this really bothered me the most:

"And Four, for the up coming convention, ACT WITH CLASS!!!!!!!!!! This can not be stressed enough, we don't need sit ins, we don't need violent protests, we don't need offensive slogans or hate filled slogans, we don't need any of that crap! Lets use our brains....lets focus on all of the good things Paul brings, smaller government, more personal freedom etc. Don't go constantly bashing McCain, focus on Paul. Don't focus on Iraq, don't focus on your latest theory on Bush and the CFR don't focus on hate! Don't focus on a revolution, though this is in a way a revolution, again the masses are scared and think Paul supporters are right wing nuts because they want a revolution....FOCUS ON WHAT PAUL CAN DO TO IMPROVE THIS COUNTRY NOT WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING TO BRING IT DOWN...."

Did you happen to go to the March? I did and was so proud to be with ALL the Ron Paul supporters that day. It was very peaceful. It is really rude for you to try to tell us how we need to act.

I think you are just here to stir things up.

NH4RonPaul
07-20-2008, 03:41 PM
I agree that when working on political campaigns one must always be polite and intelligent and civil. I don't think Ron Paul ever advocated anything else but that.

I agree that the 'fist' is not a good sign for people who want to save the Republic because it's associated with violence and communism even if you didn't live through the 60s.

I agree that Iraq is only one issue that could be cleared up if we removed from power the people who really run our country.

Trouble is, we never voted for the Federal Reserve or the CFR-controlled media, or the people who meet in secret to choose candidates and bless the ones they want and denigrate the ones who threaten to expose them.

It is no longer a conspiracy theory but a well-thought out consensus.

Check the list of media people -- they are all in the CFR. How do you think Z. Brzezinski's daughter, that blond airhead on with Joe Scarborough on MSNBC in the morning, got to be on TV so easily? Sure she likely attended Yale, I'm just guessing.

But if she had not had ZB for a father.. I wonder where she'd be now.

So, yes, mind your ps and qs, watch your behavior and language, but NEVER, NEVER NEVER, (did I say NEVER?) NEVER be afraid to discuss the FACTS.

By the way, a lot my Republican friends think you are all LEFT WING NUTS. So we have them confused because we don't fit into a box. We are not about right and left, we are about the Constitution. So this has them scared. But let's continue to frighten them with the facts, not our behavior.

Truth Warrior
07-20-2008, 03:44 PM
Hillary & Obama’s Secret Bilderberg Meeting?
http://operationawakening.wordpress.com/2008/06/07/hillary-obamas-secret-bildeberg-meeting/

glts
07-20-2008, 03:54 PM
Anyone that would write such an arrogant, dividing, insulting post must be a troll!

mconder
07-20-2008, 04:32 PM

Come on, the jig is up...Are you Sean Hannity? Or, is there something irreparably wrong with your brain?!!! Ron Paul has made a speedy withdrawal from Irag his primary campaign issue and for you to sit here and try to malign those who have faithfully served Ron Paul and the Freedom movement is an insult to our intelligence. There is no way in hell I would let my son die for Bush & Company. My property, family or my right to self determination is the only reason I or my son would go to war and none of those things seems to be under immediate threat at the moment...well, with the exception of self determination. That though, isn't from any external threat. If there is any cause I would give my life for, it's removing all the criminals in this country from power, not fight a bunch of caveman thousands of miles from our shores. Will you do me a favor though? Please volunteer for service in Iraq so that some stop-lossed family man who has been without his family for the better part of five years can come home.

Damn Hannity Trolls...what do you do with them?

moostraks
07-20-2008, 04:35 PM
Would you not be concerned that it would allow terrorists to gain control? Or that it would just set some other dictator up in the country that would then cause problems for the Iraq people? I mean that would be on our head if that happened. It seems like it would be very irresponsible of us to start this and then leave in the middle. I guess I am just asking what do you think would happen in Iraq if we did leave immediately...I really want to know, I am not trying to make a point or anything, I really have just never heard it explained....thanks....

Your beliefs assume that they (Iraqis) are better off with us there and that we are indeed safer because we act like the bully on the school playground and people fear us so they will respect us (rarely does that tactic work). We are raising a new generation of terrorists due to our failure to respect others and rise above the violent behaviour of those who cannot use their intelligence to solve a problem. You need to read some Iraqi blogs to see that many intelligent individuals are tired of our occupation of their country. However well intentioned your beliefs may be they are misguided.

What is the solution for your exit strategy? At what point will it be honorable for us to leave? How far shall our military be depleted due to loss of moral and p.t.s.d. from a never ending war? How much more burden should the tax payers be beholden for in the light of our current financial state? How many bridges should we rebuild to blow up? How many barracks and mega military complexes should be built at tax payer expense to protect(occupy) a foreign country? What level of foreign occupation is necessary to protect our borders at home from a philosophy? What nationality are terrorists? Where does the line get drawn at battling a philosophy that knows no borders? When will we stop being a nation ruled by fear?

As a citizen who disagrees with an illegal war and an administration that continues to neglect the will of the people it represents it is our right to protest that which we oppose in a peaceable, respectable manner.

mconder
07-20-2008, 04:43 PM
Two, the level of hatred from many Paul supporters is disturbing....we hate bush...we hate McCain...we hate we hate....Democrats hate, liberals hate

Yes...we hate them. I hate all people who are out to steal from me and control my every thought and action. I am a bad person.

mconder
07-20-2008, 04:48 PM
Three, to the conspiracy theorists....you may be right...there may be men in black listening to your every word and plotting a one world government...but SHUT UP!!!!

Disagree. The fact that you say we may be right and then say "but SHUT UP!!!," seems totally illogical. If you believed that our government was completely under the control of people who are willingly subverting every single principle outlined in The Constitution, that's what you'd do? SHUT UP? I don't think we've been bold enough.

mconder
07-20-2008, 04:51 PM

Move along people. That's right. Step right over here into the free speech zone (cage). This is as much for your protection as the people holding the event. Thank you for your compliance.

mediahasyou
07-20-2008, 08:47 PM
"This is a peaceful revolution." Ron Paul

Elle
07-20-2008, 10:23 PM
I would like to know your opinion though rockandrollssouls on how an immediate withdrawal would work if hypothetically Paul became president. Would you not be concerned that it would allow terrorists to gain control? Or that it would just set some other dictator up in the country that would then cause problems for the Iraq people? I mean that would be on our head if that happened. It seems like it would be very irresponsible of us to start this and then leave in the middle. I guess I am just asking what do you think would happen in Iraq if we did leave immediately...I really want to know, I am not trying to make a point or anything, I really have just never heard it explained....thanks....

Pretend you live in some place that has gangs like in the movies. Gangs have turf wars and they do drive-by's and things of that sort thing. In Iraq and other parts of the middle east they have suicide bombers.

Let's pretend some other country decides to invade the US to help proctect us from the gangs. How would you feel? Do you think that most people would feel the same way as you do regardless of their belief system?

I'm pretty sure you would be pissed if the invading country started dropping bombs and invading your neighborhood. Rival gangs would be on the same team now. Do you think if after years of this destruction and death if the invading country just packed up and went home things wouldn't get better? How in the hell can they be any worse? Seriously. To the Iraqi people, we ARE the terrorists.

hope7134
07-20-2008, 11:14 PM
utrunner07

We've been quiet too long, that's how we got into this mess. Now, we need to shout this stuff at the top of our lungs and throw in a big "WAKE THE HECK UP AMERICA!" If people are offended by the truth, then they are content to live in tyranny. I've been politically correct enough. No more!!!! If someone wants me to be politically correct, it's because they don't want the truth to get out or they are not bright enough to know the importance of the truth to themselves and their country. Speak the truth, yell it at the top of your lungs, wake this country up, before we no longer have a country, because we tried to be politically correct. I'd rather have a country, then continue riding this train to hell being silent, for fear of offending.

I might suggest you go back and watch some Ron Paul videos or read his book or some of his writings.

About item one of your original comment, you should probably go talk to some Iraqi war vets and see if they want us to shut up!!!!
Are you kidding me? Here's a video for you. Maybe you should go rent the movie "Stop Loss" or do a google search and find out about the increase in military suicides in 2008, because of the multiple tours in Iraq. Then come back to this site and tell all the patriots on this site that they should not cry with the loudest voices possible " bring our troops home and bring them home now".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiFsxp5qOpM

Our maybe you'd like for me to tell my grandchildren that I need corrupt politicians and world leaders were stealing their country and their futures and all I did was sit down and shut up and did nothing to expose that corruption.

I'm a patriot, I love this country and I'm in a revolution. But, my enemies are not setting down and shutting up and I can't afford to not take action. My country, my family, my friends and my future depends on me. So please take your political correctness back to whoever taught you such foolishness and tell them, no more!

eOs
07-20-2008, 11:29 PM
Epic fail utrunner, I skimmed through your posts as well, nothing but "matter of fact" "I'm right you're wrong" bullshit.

Jamsie 567
07-20-2008, 11:53 PM
Epic fail utrunner, I skimmed through your posts as well, nothing but "matter of fact" "I'm right you're wrong" bullshit.

I couldn't resist sorry UT...

+1 EOS

http://www.flippeh.de/funPics/toLazyToRename/keep%20your%20chin%20up.jpg

ronpaulblogsdotcom
07-21-2008, 12:53 AM
Sorry dude - the group of love is the McCain election group. Paul backers have always been the haters. Way back since Iowa vote. The people that voted for us hate Bush. I looked at all the exit polling data for Iowa and New Hampshire and we were getting the hate vote. That is why I started blogging more about the things I hate. Plus it is easier.

But I never go off into the fringe arguments. I stay with invasion of privacy, monetary policy, and the war.

The war really is the number one thing with me. And the American people should understand now not to dismiss war critics. Gulf of Tonkin staged. Pearl Harbor encouraged and known about.

And how exactly do you spread the love? With your hundred posts? Do you go door to door?

nbhadja
07-21-2008, 01:12 AM
utrunner07 , you are dead wrong. Paul would pull out of Iraq in a heart beat if president, he has said this himself several times.

And you obviously have no clue about what Ron Paul says about the theory of blowback and how terrorists attack us because we OCCUPY THEIR LANDS!!!! Oh and it costs us 400 million dollars plus a day to stay in Iraq. So how does leaving Iraq immediately hurt us again?

ronpaulblogsdotcom
07-21-2008, 01:22 AM
utrunner07 , you are dead wrong. Paul would pull out of Iraq in a heart beat if president, he has said this himself several times.

And you obviously have no clue about what Ron Paul says about the theory of blowback and how terrorists attack us because we OCCUPY THEIR LANDS!!!! Oh and it costs us 400 million dollars plus a day to stay in Iraq. So how does leaving Iraq immediately hurt us again?

Come on nbhadja isnt it worth two dollars a day to you to see your friends, family, and neighbors killed and maimed? Not to mention all the Iraqis.

Imagine if they had to go door to door to get that money. "Umm ya we are here again this week. We need $60 to kill Iraqis for Oil companies, since you have 4 people in your family. Can you pay us now? We can take a check"

LibertyInJeopardy
07-21-2008, 01:42 AM
The original post was very preachy but was basically saying to act diplomatically (as far as I choose to look into it). Hardly something to get all huffy about.

I disagree with Ron Paul on several points. I don't think anyone really believes 100% agreement with Ron Paul the man is a requirement to admire him nor to support the principles he stands for. As for the other candidates and their supporters, I will always behave with reasonable civility toward a fellow human being with whom I disagree especially if they attempt the same toward me. If I hate them it will be all that much more difficult to eventually get them to listen. If they are completely unreasonable and show hatred toward me though, then I will inevitably want to either ignore them or get them the hell away from me so I can talk to someone else.

nobody's_hero
07-21-2008, 05:15 AM
Ron Paul, August 5, 2007:

"Just come home. We just marched in, we can just march out."

rprprs
07-21-2008, 06:40 AM
Ron Paul, August 5, 2007:

"Just come home. We just marched in, we can just march out."

It needed to be stated again. It's the only reasonable solution to that unmitigated debacle. Unequivocal.

DeanToPaulIn4Years
07-21-2008, 06:57 AM
hey, i'm just a nobody, but i was at the march and i'd like to apologize for aggressively speaking out (prior to the march) against the truthers. i believe nothing they say about 9/11 but i actually enjoyed having them there. it felt like a more complete representation of the beliefs of the people involved.

however, even when i was saying that truthers should lay low at the march, my justification was that they were acting against Ron Paul's expressed wishes, and they were.

so i was speaking out against a position that Ron Paul spoke out against, while this dope is speaking out against the position Ron Paul holds, and he puts together this diatribe?

dude, fuck you. if i see you at a future event, get away from me, because i have no doubt that you're an annoying control freak dickhead. actually, better yet come up and say hi so i can walk away from you to your face.

IRO-bot
07-21-2008, 07:21 AM
^^^ Wierd post.

Anyways, UT. Please explain how if we leave Iraq will be in chaos. Also use some sources and professionals on that matter. (I'll bet if you dig deep enough, you will find that the same people saying that are the same that said Iraq will be a cake walk, they will welcome us, and that the oil will pay for the war).

We left Vietnam quickly. It was a little messy but it turned out great.

DeanToPaulIn4Years
07-21-2008, 08:43 AM
^^^ Wierd post.

Anyways, UT. Please explain how if we leave Iraq will be in chaos. Also use some sources and professionals on that matter. (I'll bet if you dig deep enough, you will find that the same people saying that are the same that said Iraq will be a cake walk, they will welcome us, and that the oil will pay for the war).

We left Vietnam quickly. It was a little messy but it turned out great.

^^ wierd. feeding the UT-troll. nice job, dummy.

IRO-bot
07-21-2008, 09:23 AM
^^ wierd. feeding the UT-troll. nice job, dummy.

It's a good troll feeding. I love listening to people mumble about how Iraq would fall apart. It is very entertaining.

LibertyInJeopardy
07-21-2008, 12:22 PM
My personal belief on Iraq is that we put our troops in the service of the Iraqi people when we arrogantly invaded.

When we left Vietnam, a horrible genocide against democratic supporters and other enemies of the power opportunists commenced in earnest.

We created a duty to the people of Iraq by our destabilizing their country and attracting an influx of terrible murderers, zealots, and power hungry opportunists. We leave when they want us to leave by democtratic vote or at least representative vote. That is our penance and the extent of our duty, now that the mistake has been made. Fortunately, they want us to leave soon.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
07-21-2008, 12:36 PM

That's the most annoying thng I've read in awhile. Head on over to Iraq if you like, and use your own money for it. You think it's needed? You pay for it yourself. Your theft of my money for it is bullshit.

And I'm not going to lie about how I feel to pacify some "closet supporters." WTF are they doing to help anyway? Nothing apparently.

V-rod
07-21-2008, 03:29 PM
I agree with most of utrunner's comments.

Seeing how many "Constitutionalist Republicans" we can get in office in the next 8 years will be one of the major litmus tests of the Revolution.

If we do not achieve that objective, we have at least given Ron Paul a public voice and some political clout. I do not think many people will follow the non-interventionist philosophy, but he made a significant impact in the public with raising awareness of monetary policy (the major reason he ran for office).

Anti Federalist
07-21-2008, 03:35 PM
I agree with most of utrunner's comments.

Seeing how many "Constitutionality Republicans" we can get in office in the next 8 years will be one of the major litmus tests of the Revolution.

If we do not achieve that objective, we have at least given Ron Paul a public voice and some political clout. I do not think many people will follow the non-interventionist philosophy, but he made a significant impact in the public with raising awareness of monetary policy (the major reason he ran for office).

If you change the monetary policy, then you have changed the foreign policy as well.

Without cheap money, the fed, and the borrowing that goes with, you couldn't fund the wars.

Hence you will have no effective change of monetary policy until both are addressed.

V-rod
07-21-2008, 03:42 PM
If you change the monetary policy, then you have changed the foreign policy as well.

Without cheap money, the fed, and the borrowing that goes with, you couldn't fund the wars.

Hence you will have no effective change of monetary policy until both are addressed.

Or you could cut 50% of the federal budget and just fund a war or two :D.

V-rod
07-21-2008, 03:54 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=46106

Oh, Memories ;)

dannno
07-21-2008, 04:27 PM
utrunner,

While your strategy will get many votes, it will also lose many potential votes. Your strategy works well with existing conservative republicans who want real conservatism and have had the wool pulled over their eyes.

On the other hand, about 60-70% of the population does not support the war. Ron Paul has said that the war in Iraq is the BIGGEST issue we face because not only are we are dumping dollars down the drain, but we are killing innocent people and increasing the likelihood of future terrorist attacks. In this respect, your original post was way off the mark.

Now there are a lot of Americans who hear the dulled down version of the message you like to preach and don't understand the importance or how it will benefit them or their country. For them, they need a wake up call. They need to know what their government is really up to. That is where we come in.

We need to bring everyone from the entire political spectrum and show them why the constitution is so important, and how it can help prevent these conspiracies from occurring in the first place. It all starts with our monetary system, because banking is the root of all conspiracies. This is the other big issue close to Ron Paul's heart.

You do your thing, we'll do ours. You explain away the 'crazy kooks' within the campaign and show them facts about the abuses and the secrecy of the Fed and other areas of our government, and show them how this is not how our country should be run and the conspiracy theorists would not have much material if we stuck to the constitution. Then you can go with your stump speech. In the mean time, I'll be explaining about both the mainstream parties have been hijacked, and that libertarian, constitutional and peaceful principles are really what makes up true Republicanism, and that this is the direction of the future party of the Republicans.

Republicans have a horrible name for themselves, btw.

libertarian4321
07-21-2008, 05:03 PM
Nah. This jerk came on the forum to start an argument and cause controversy. The title of the thread is "A Warning" for Christ's sake. He does nothing but try to discredit supporters and start trouble. He even goes as far as to speak for Doctor Paul by saying he wouldn't want us to speak out against the war. Are you kidding me? Maybe you didn't read the original post.

People like that need to be told to stop spamming, trolling, and making nonsensical threads. If no one will say it I will. Stop trolling, stop spamming, and stop making pointless hate threads. He's not doing anything but bashing and the thread should be shut down. You want unproductive? It's this thread.

You blame the OP for trolling (and I agree to a degree), but you have this as your sig:

"Beware of these Obama supporters: ProBlue33, newbitech, libertarian4321, Kade, Electronicmajji, SeanEdwards,"

Which leads me to the logical conclusion that you, sir, are an idiot.

I don't "support Obama" and never said anything of the sort.

libertarian4321
07-21-2008, 05:17 PM

Iraq is a bloody and expensive mess- expensive in blood, expensive in treasure, expensive in world standing. No one is advocating pulling out completely next week, but we need to shut this thing down as quickly as possible.

BTW, Ron Paul's stand against the war brought in a HUGE number of people last year. Democrats and independents who would have never even taken a look at any Republican were introduced to Ron Paul ONLY because they saw him taking a stand against the Iraq war in the debates while all the other Republicans were jockeying to see who could position himself as the biggest warhawk/tough guy.

I guarantee more people came to Ron Paul because of his stance than any talk of 1) the gold standard (which no more than 1% of the population even understands) 2) any conspiracy talk (most Americans think these folks are wacko) 3) lectures on the Constitution (most Americans have no idea what the Constitution says outside of a few of the more prominent portions of the Bill of Rights).

Ron Paul has NEVER "toned down" his opposition to the Iraq war, it has brought tons of people to the movement- I see nothing wrong with continuing to openly oppose it.

You are correct in saying that we shouldn't act like acid-crazed '60s hippies when we show our opposition, but we should not be afraid to continue to openly oppose the war in Iraq.

Count me as a soldier, a Republican, and a Ron Paul supporter who will continue to oppose Bush's war...

dannno
07-21-2008, 05:27 PM
You blame the OP for trolling (and I agree to a degree), but you have this as your sig:

"Beware of these Obama supporters: ProBlue33, newbitech, libertarian4321, Kade, Electronicmajji, SeanEdwards,"

Which leads me to the logical conclusion that you, sir, are an idiot.

I don't "support Obama" and never said anything of the sort.

did you just notice that ur name was in his sig?

nice post ^ btw

libertarian4321
07-21-2008, 09:45 PM
did you just notice that ur name was in his sig?

nice post ^ btw

Yes- I normally don't read the nonsense posts, so I don't read many of his, lol.