PDA

View Full Version : GOPBloggers.org poll

bcmiller
08-29-2007, 07:41 AM
http://www.gopbloggers.org/

Once again... who is missing? Go there and vote for none.

princessredtights
08-29-2007, 08:27 AM
and be sure to leave a comment ...

I've never been involved in Politics previously. Sure, I have always taken my responsibility to vote very seriously but I have never really supported a candidate before. Sadly, I would always vote "straight party".

This year, I have come to realize how precious my vote is! I will never again waste my vote by voting for "the lesser of two evils". I will vote Country before Party. I will vote Ron Paul. Even if I have to write him in!

I am weary of politicians who say one thing to get elected and do another when in office.
I am confident in what Ron Paul says, Ron Paul does. Ron Paul's integrity is not something I have to worry about.

I want a candidate who understands the constitution. No, REALLY. I want my freedoms back. I want a candidate who understands the real monetary policy. No, REALLY. Our country is nearly bankrupt.

I want a candidate who understands Sovereignty. Not only OURS but respects other countries as well. Little boys often find that if they poke at a hornets nest enough, the hornets will attack because they feel threatened - not because they are jealous of the little boys freedom to poke the at the nest. LESSON: Live and let live.

McCain - excuse me? don't try to railroad the amnesty/immigration piece down America's throat ...

Guiliani - are you sure you're on the right ticket? I think you might be a democrat ...

Romney - you seem fake to me - I don't care for how you flip flop on the issues.

Thompson - have you heard of the phrase ... Shit or get off of the pot? If you're running - run!

Gingrich - please go away -

Huckabee, Gilmore, Hunter and Tancredo - you might just be alright!

I am a Ron Paul supporter and I do not spam the polls.