PDA

View Full Version : When are you going to get mad!?

Scofield
07-18-2008, 11:55 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dtg9W2VQjOA&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DOlN7VALlh4&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oI5EY5kqiBU&feature=related

http://www.kokomotion.com/TWH/docs/quotes.html

This country is falling apart, yet what are we doing? We are sitting by and allowing it to happen. I feel as if I am in some crazy twilight zone; I know imminent collapse is in sight, yet here I sit, doing nothing but awaiting the inevitable. I, like every (most every I should say) other individual on this forum, know this country is in big trouble, yet we aren't doing anything to fix it! (Marches/rallies, no matter how noble, accomplish nothing in the grand scheme of things).

All I have left to say is, how long are we supposed to wait for the sheeple to finally awaken? What if they never wake from their slumber?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

GunnyFreedom
07-19-2008, 12:02 AM
I don't know about you, but I have literally knocked on thousands of doors, ran for high office in the GOP, and am currently coordinating a full takeover of my state GOP organization, with benchmarks and goals set out through 2009, 2010, and 2012.

I am also planning for the contingency by stocking up on long term foodstuffs, ammo, reloading equipment, tactical gear, combat gear, and am currently training a dozen people how to defend themselves in case of war int he streets of the USA.

I am also training people in marksmanship and referring everyone I run into to Appleseed.

What more do you suggest?

driller80545
07-19-2008, 12:11 AM
http://forums.iboats.com/image.php?u=44592&dateline=1177424128

Conza88
07-19-2008, 12:53 AM
I don't know about you, but I have literally knocked on thousands of doors, ran for high office in the GOP, and am currently coordinating a full takeover of my state GOP organization, with benchmarks and goals set out through 2009, 2010, and 2012.

I am also planning for the contingency by stocking up on long term foodstuffs, ammo, reloading equipment, tactical gear, combat gear, and am currently training a dozen people how to defend themselves in case of war int he streets of the USA.

I am also training people in marksmanship and referring everyone I run into to Appleseed.

Back in the day you would have been a founding father imo...
A leader of some guerrilla outfit is bare minimum.

GunnyFreedom
07-19-2008, 01:19 AM
Back in the day you would have been a founding father imo...
A leader of some guerrilla outfit is bare minimum.

oh hell, I wouldn't go that far. I'd sure as hell pledge my life, fortune, and sacred honor to stand with them though! I've always been fascinated with the Founders of this nation...in early 2005 just sick to death with all the crap, I made about 30 stickers on a color laser printer that say "Thomas Jefferson for President 2008" I didn't know who Ron Paul was, or that he even existed. I still had those stickers in July 2007 when I started to learn about Ron Paul and it was like kismet. I mean, how could I not do something?

I think if Thomas Jefferson were here today, he'd know a heck of a lot more about what to do than I do. I don't think he'd be taking up arms YET (given the atrocities they dealt with from Britian before Lexington and Concord, and given the fact that he spent the war as a diplomat makes me wonder...) but he'd be mighty pissed and probably a lot better directed than I am.

Anyway, thanks though. And ALL you Ron Paul people are welcome at my place should the balloon go up. I only have a small house, but I do have almost 7 acres of woodland. We'll find a place. ;-)

Luft97
07-19-2008, 01:23 AM
This country is falling apart, yet what are we doing? We are sitting by and allowing it to happen. I feel as if I am in some crazy twilight zone; I know imminent collapse is in sight, yet here I sit, doing nothing but awaiting the inevitable. I, like every (most every I should say) other individual on this forum, know this country is in big trouble, yet we aren't doing anything to fix it! (Marches/rallies, no matter how noble, accomplish nothing in the grand scheme of things).

All I have left to say is, how long are we supposed to wait for the sheeple to finally awaken? What if they never wake from their slumber?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

I've been where you are and have come to the realization that IF anything is done it will be to late. I would leave the big cities and become a member of a small tight knit community. These are the places that you can make a difference for you and your family.

While many here are attempting to change policy on a larger scale, I wish them the best of luck, but I think any change from "The Inside" on a federal level is impossible at this point.

LiveFree79
07-19-2008, 01:34 AM
oh hell, I wouldn't go that far. I'd sure as hell pledge my life, fortune, and sacred honor to stand with them though! I've always been fascinated with the Founders of this nation...in early 2005 just sick to death with all the crap, I made about 30 stickers on a color laser printer that say "Thomas Jefferson for President 2008" I didn't know who Ron Paul was, or that he even existed. I still had those stickers in July 2007 when I started to learn about Ron Paul and it was like kismet. I mean, how could I not do something?

I think if Thomas Jefferson were here today, he'd know a heck of a lot more about what to do than I do. I don't think he'd be taking up arms YET (given the atrocities they dealt with from Britian before Lexington and Concord, and given the fact that he spent the war as a diplomat makes me wonder...) but he'd be mighty pissed and probably a lot better directed than I am.

Anyway, thanks though. And ALL you Ron Paul people are welcome at my place should the balloon go up. I only have a small house, but I do have almost 7 acres of woodland. We'll find a place. ;-)

Hey Gunny I'm heavily trained in street self defense. I suggest you look into Vee Arnis Jitsu. To to the website www.veearnisjitsu.com and look at their 123 HIT video series. The knife and gun DVD's are AWESOME! Very practical, effective and EASY to learn self defense against knives and guns in a street situation. Also check out www.defenseinstitute.com John Petrone runs it and he knows his shit when it comes to street self defense.

GunnyFreedom
07-19-2008, 01:41 AM
I've been where you are and have come to the realization that IF anything is done it will be to late. I would leave the big cities and become a member of a small tight knit community. These are the places that you can make a difference for you and your family.

While many here are attempting to change policy on a larger scale, I wish them the best of luck, but I think any change from "The Inside" on a federal level is impossible at this point.

Oddly enough, I don't think our attempts to fix the system from within the system will work either. But I still feel obligated to give 110% to that effort anyway. As the man said about the 4 boxes to be used in the defense of liberty, soapbox, ballotbox, jurybox, and ammobox; to be used in that order, to my eyes to skip to the ammo box without COMPLETELY exhausting the first three would be treason, and were I to do so I should be tried and hanged as a traitor.

And that is a bridge that I will not cross.

Therefore if I am willing to take up arms and fight in the defense of liberty, then I MUST give 110% to the soapbox. MUST give 110% to the ballotbox, MUST give 110% to the jurybox -- not because I want to take up arms (I do not!) but simply because I am willing, and that the test of that willingness may well one day come to pass.

And should that come to pass before I have given everything and then some to the first three boxes, then I would consider myself a traitor to be so willing to take up arms, without first having been willing to give my all to save our nation peacefully.

So I figure that simply because I am willing to take up arms and lay down my life in the defense of liberty, even though I don't actually WANT to do such a thing, that I am literally required by my conscience and my integrity to give 110% of myself to change policies and politics on a larger scale (such as the takeover of the GOP) with the full effort being made towards success, even if in my seat of reason I don't believe it will ultimately succede.

In other words,

Can you imagine if some years from now the wheels come off and everything goes straight to hell and we find ourselves confronted with a Red Dawn scenario against hard core fascists where we MUST take up arms in the defense of liberty? I can. If and or when such a thing were to happen, can you imagine how you would feel if you saw it coming, and did not do absolutely everything in your power to stop it? I sure can! If it comes down to that, I won't be able to afford to be conflicted within myself. So I have to keep on keeping on trying to take over the GOP etc until the very day that it all flies apart. Thus I can enter the fire with my conscience clear.

revolutionary8
07-19-2008, 01:47 AM

GunnyFreedom
07-19-2008, 01:48 AM
Hey Gunny I'm heavily trained in street self defense. I suggest you look into Vee Arnis Jitsu. To to the website www.veearnisjitsu.com and look at their 123 HIT video series. The knife and gun DVD's are AWESOME! Very practical, effective and EASY to learn self defense against knives and guns in a street situation. Also check out www.defenseinstitute.com John Petrone runs it and he knows his shit when it comes to street self defense.

This looks good, and I will surely look even deeper. The sort of combat I learned is not the same as this is, and this sort of thing you reference will absolutely be an asset. Probably a LOT more of an asset than being able to shoot a person 5 football fields away.

Our BIGGEST asset should the balloon go up, however, will be the survival mindset. No matter WHAT role we take in the coming conflagration (should there be one) the primary goal must be to survive. So long as we survive, then WE can be the ones to pick up the pieces and rebuild once it's all over. I sure do not want to leave the rebuilding part to the McCainaiacs and Obamatons...

Mach
07-19-2008, 01:52 AM

I've never put these out before but, Gunnyfreedom, here, you deserve them, I tried to come straight into them but, of course it kept saying "Stopped", here is a cached link...

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:mGv88i2NfZ8J:www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/+http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Here is the original link, see if it works for you.....

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/

GunnyFreedom
07-19-2008, 02:02 AM
I've never put these out before but, Gunnyfreedom, here, you deserve them, I tried to come straight into them but, of course it kept saying "Stopped", here is a cached link...

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:mGv88i2NfZ8J:www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/+http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Here is the original link, see if it works for you.....

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/

Both links work from here....

I have seen several of these lists of downloadable FM's before, but this one has to be about the best and most comprehensive one I have encountered thus far.

Geemuny Cricket! That has to be every last single FM in service!

Awesome resource! Thanks so much. I'll be able to fill out several gaps in my cyber-library with this!

Luft97
07-19-2008, 02:29 AM
Can you imagine if some years from now the wheels come off and everything goes straight to hell and we find ourselves confronted with a Red Dawn scenario against hard core fascists where we MUST take up arms in the defense of liberty? I can. If and or when such a thing were to happen, can you imagine how you would feel if you saw it coming, and did not do absolutely everything in your power to stop it? I sure can! If it comes down to that, I won't be able to afford to be conflicted within myself. So I have to keep on keeping on trying to take over the GOP etc until the very day that it all flies apart. Thus I can enter the fire with my conscience clear.

Well, I don't know that it will come to some kind of Red Dawn scenario. I think it will deteriorate into a situation where many people are so poor and have no prospects of a decent job that it will become dangerous because of the crime and severe poverty.

This is why I say become a member of a small community. Become friends with people you have things in common with. Help each other. These are the people in the end that will survive and band together on a small scale.

I have switched modes, I am no longer working so much on spreading the message as I am working on getting myself and my family settled in a new location.

While I think you are correct in saying that the ammo box is a last resort, I'm not so certain that the previous 3 were utilized fully while the time was right. I don't know if it was sheer incompetence or an outright misdirection to keep the movement distracted. I have been doing some reading on Hegel and the Hegelian Dialect lately and it leaves me doubting many things.

At any rate, I wasn't directing the comment at you gunny. ;)

I hope things work out in the quest to retake the GOP in your state but I commend you for teaching and training your friends and immediate community as that, in the end, will be your strength.

Scofield
07-19-2008, 10:18 AM
You also must understand our Founding Fathers and their countrymen weren't as docile or complacent as the current breed of Americans. Not to mention those who defected from England weren't as dumbed down as most Americans are today.

There was no television, internet, ipods, etc... to brainwash the masses like there are today.

acptulsa
07-19-2008, 01:44 PM
When am I going to get mad? 1981, in my case.

The One
07-19-2008, 02:23 PM
When am I going to get mad? 1981, in my case.

I didn't catch on until quite later, but in my defense I was only 7 years old in 1981. I got mad in 2005.