PDA

View Full Version : GOP whistle-blower names Karl Rove in Ohio's 04 election theft

IPSecure
07-18-2008, 03:05 PM
Major lawsuit will expose Bush/Cheney's long conspiracy to steal their "victories" through election fraud. Repub Stephen Spoonamore, who worked for McCain's campaign until recently, is a respected expert on computer fraud, and has detailed high-tech sabotage over the past 8 years, and is naming names. Ohio attorney Cliff Arnebeck announced in a press conference today.

Arnebeck said "We think [Rove] is an individual who has been at the center of both the use of corporate money to attack state Attorneys General and their elections and candidates for the Supreme Court and their elections in the states, and also in the manipulation of the election process.

Link (http://www.bradblog.com/?p=6189)

angelatc
07-18-2008, 03:21 PM
I'll believe it when I see it.

Chances are the President will pardon him on the way out of office and it will all be moot.

When does AMerican Idol start again? :(

HOLLYWOOD
07-18-2008, 03:26 PM
Doesn't MATTER...THEY ALL HAVE IMMUNITY!

Congress gave them all IMMUNITY for ANYTHING they have done!

Politicians look out for themselves... it's the ONLY BI-PARTISANSHIP the Slimeballs can agreed upon.

tmosley
07-18-2008, 03:27 PM
Yes, but destroying their reputations is a step toward taking power from them and from their ideology.

sratiug
07-18-2008, 03:49 PM
Doesn't MATTER...THEY ALL HAVE IMMUNITY!

Congress gave them all IMMUNITY for ANYTHING they have done!

Politicians look out for themselves... it's the ONLY BI-PARTISANSHIP the Slimeballs can agreed upon.

Congress won't be the judge. Who said congress can grant immunity?

acptulsa
07-19-2008, 07:47 AM
Congress won't be the judge. Who said congress can grant immunity?

I sure can't think of a precedent off the top of my head. Closest I've heard of is the usual witness immunity.

muh_roads
07-19-2008, 09:54 AM
They are all above the law. Nothing will come of this.