PDA

View Full Version : Why Ron Paul will win

katao
08-29-2007, 04:35 AM
Very good analysis:

http://www.paulforronpaul.com/page24.html

"There is absolutely no mistake: this country wants Ron Paul as its next president. What have you done today to help make that happen?"

trispear
08-29-2007, 04:41 AM
Hear hear.

Sematary
08-29-2007, 07:24 AM
Hear hear.

It's up to US to make this happen

LibertyEagle
08-29-2007, 08:04 AM
I wonder how anyone thinks this is going to happen with less than 10 percent of the voting public even knowing who Ron Paul is. I mean, seriously. This is pure fantasy.

WE can change it, but I don't see much willingness to do what it will take to make it happen. With exception of a select few like Sematary, Max, QuickMike, Jennifer, Lord Xar, Scribbler, Revolution9, etc.

Original_Intent
08-29-2007, 08:26 AM
I wonder how anyone thinks this is going to happen with less than 10 percent of the voting public even knowing who Ron Paul is. I mean, seriously. This is pure fantasy.

WE can change it, but I don't see much willingness to do what it will take to make it happen. With exception of a select few like Sematary, Max, QuickMike, Jennifer, Lord Xar, Scribbler, Revolution9, etc.

With all due respect, you have no f***ing clue what other people are doing.
Do we need more people to do more? Sure. But personally, I know several people who you did not list and who don't even frequent these boards who have made getting Ron Paul elected a full-time job and then some, and they are being highly effective. So just because they are not on your personal radar, don't be so quick with the blanket condemnations.

risiusj
08-29-2007, 08:31 AM
He said etc, no need to lash out. Although you bring up a good point. We here on the forums aren't the only ones fighting the battle.
Everyone knows a lot of people are working very hard.
Everyone also knows that we all need to do more.

Original_Intent
08-29-2007, 08:38 AM
He said etc, no need to lash out. Although you bring up a good point. We here on the forums aren't the only ones fighting the battle.
Everyone knows a lot of people are working very hard.
Everyone also knows that we all need to do more.

Point taken. I just woke up and am cranky:mad:

As you correctly interpreted, my main point was there is a lot of work that is being done in the old fashioned door-to-door get the word out. There is work being done that is not apparent on these boards.

Personally, if HQ hurries and gets the official campaign DVD out, I expect that is going to be a HUGE tool in our success.

My criticism of LE's comment is just that it is not very motivating to be told "Very few peope are doing what needs to be done". In other words, making the statement does nothing to address the problem and if anything has a negative effect. And my "lashing out" also was not helpful.