PDA

View Full Version : McDumb as Bush

Conza88
07-18-2008, 11:13 AM
Watch Here. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsiADdmoh3E&)

Now, after watching that it's my opinion Bush is smarter than he appears.

You can't watch that, and tell me - that wasn't a concerted effort... repetition, repetition...911, 911, terrorism, terrorism, osama bin laden, 911... Bush is a C student, he's an idiot - etc.

What is the point of continually telling America, you were a C student? - So they think you're an idiot.... Now why would you want America to think you're an idiot?

Because it's a damn lot easier to pass of an event like 911 of as ineptness, incompetence & stupidity etc. It's a damn lot easier to sell a war on terrorism, and the destruction of the constitution... if the people think he's just an idiot - they're going to feel less worried; and be a whole lot more accepting than if the guy has a Masters degree. People already understand government is often incompetent, but it's a whole lot harder for them to believe it would conspire against it's own people, or stage false flags like the Gulf of Tonkin Incident to get into wars...

I mean seriously, if he had a PHD in International Relations... how easy would it be to bypass diplomacy? How much harder is it going to be, to go Bomb Iran - instead of talk to them?

If he had a PHD in economics.. you think the American people are going to accept just as easily, that the economy is tanking by itself?

BUSH is the fall guy. He cops all the blame. It's part of the game. The democrats are meant to be something different; but they're not.

*sigh*.. I dunno, he plays being an idiot SO damn well.. he deserves an oscar. But really, it wouldn't be too hard at all - if that's what you set out too do... i.e After the press conference.. go to a locked door, and try open it... all that stuff ain't hard to fake.

But him being an idiot certainly plays into the elites / administrations hands.. that's for sure.

HOLLYWOOD
07-18-2008, 11:28 AM
Watch Here. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsiADdmoh3E&)

Now, after watching that it's my opinion Bush is smarter than he appears.

You can't watch that, and tell me - that wasn't a concerted effort... repetition, repetition...911, 911, terrorism, terrorism, osama bin laden, 911... Bush is a C student, he's an idiot - etc.

But him being an idiot certainly plays into the elites / administrations hands.. that's for sure.

That's the IDEA of it all...

The 'DUMB BUSH' Psychological facades that the Executive Branch conducts on the American masses are well rehearsed and absolutely intentional.

I guess the best analogy would be:

Which would the Public/People be more tolerable/forgiving of?

A NARCISSISTIC FASCIST TYRANT like Italian Dictator Benito Mussolli...

OR

A BUMBLING FOOL TYRANT NEOCON DICTATOR like George DUBYA BUSH?

Misinformation and Disinformation are also a major players in these figureheads speeches and public appearances when interacting with the Media.

The One
07-18-2008, 11:31 AM
Bush says he's a C-student, and the audience applauds. No wonder we keep electing these pieces of shit over and over.

acptulsa
07-18-2008, 11:34 AM
Karl Rove was no C student. Karl Rove knows an effective, earnest-looking moronic figurehead when he sees one.

amy31416
07-18-2008, 11:50 AM
Karl Rove was no C student. Karl Rove knows an effective, earnest-looking moronic figurehead when he sees one.

Karl Rove is, in my opinion, truly an evil genius. And he has no degree, don't let those numbers fool you--I think he managed as long as he has by staying under the radar, and that's partially due to not having degrees, and therefore not being scrutinized.

HOLLYWOOD
07-18-2008, 12:07 PM
Karl Rove is, in my opinion, truly an evil genius. And he has no degree, don't let those numbers fool you--I think he managed as long as he has by staying under the radar, and that's partially due to not having degrees, and therefore not being scrutinized.

Carl Rove IS the like...

"...As Reichsminister for Propaganda and National Enlightenment, Joseph Goebbels was given complete control over radio, press, cinema, and theater; later he also regimented all German culture. Goebbels placed his undeniable intelligence and his brilliant insight into mass psychology entirely at the service of his party."

Hmmm... :eek: