PDA

View Full Version : They should be scared...this is going big time!

Up Front
07-18-2008, 10:00 AM
RON PAUL 4409 and The Phoenix Revolution

It's not over and their asses should be scared now because we are the majority and we will not be denied...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpAGqMcktvI

Thor
07-18-2008, 10:30 AM
While I respect Eddie, I hope that is not the video going to the delegates. The intro on the dvd4delegates website is great...

And I also hope that the packaging and mailing information does not reveal ANYTHING about the contents of the video. As it will be thrown out without even being seen if either the DVD itself or the packaging/envelope has Ron Paul on it anywhere.

It just needs to say "Important Information for GOP Delegates Regarding the Convention" on it and that is all....

Here in Colorado there was info mailed to the delegates and it was Ron Paul identified on the envelope / return address. I am sure that was just a big waste of money..... All the McCainiacs just threw in thrash without even opening it.

We need to get them to open and then insert into DVD player with curiosity and then wow them before they even get a chance to throw out. Otherwise it will be filtered before reviewed....

ItsTime
07-18-2008, 10:34 AM
While I respect Eddie, I hope that is not the video going to the delegates. The intro on the dvd4delegates website is great...

And I also hope that the packaging and mailing information does not reveal ANYTHING about the contents of the video. As it will be thrown out without even being seen if either the DVD itself or the packaging/envelope has Ron Paul on it anywhere.

It just needs to say "Important Information for GOP Delegates Regarding the Convention" on it and that is all....

Here in Colorado there was info mailed to the delegates and it was Ron Paul identified on the envelope / return address. I am sure that was just a big waste of money..... All the McCainiacs just threw in thrash without even opening it.

We need to get them to open and then insert into DVD player with curiosity and then wow them before they even get a chance to throw out. Otherwise it will be filtered before reviewed....

great ideas

Up Front
07-18-2008, 05:05 PM
The videos are going to be completely different...this will work and it's going to be huge

bucfish
07-18-2008, 05:06 PM
Bump for dvds for delegates. Great Idea

dannno
07-18-2008, 05:45 PM
Bump for dvds for delegates. Great Idea

Great, I just donated earlier today :)

Up Front
07-18-2008, 06:26 PM

It's not all about donating money it's about donating your time...Help with graphics, distrubution, etc

They need everyones help!

Up Front
07-19-2008, 12:02 AM

When did you first hear about this? dannno

Up Front
07-19-2008, 05:44 AM
today

Up Front
07-19-2008, 10:25 AM
edit

mconder
07-19-2008, 11:01 AM
This is awesome!!! I donated what I could. I hope everyone does the same. This needs to be fully funded as soon as possible. Griffen is awesome!!!

kigol
07-19-2008, 11:40 AM
:)

Up Front
07-21-2008, 02:12 PM
edit