PDA

View Full Version : Support Operation Turd Burgler?

Oyate
07-17-2008, 09:16 PM
(sorry folks, I know this is crass but I just can't resist)

It has been posited (or deposited) on another thread that we are "crapacious turd-burglers" and if this is true, it's our given responsibility to be the best crapacious turd-burglers we possibly can be.

Now Ed and Catherine and me (oyate) have been hard at work trying to identify what exactly this means and how we do it. And we're coming up with nothing.

It seems that this method of political influence is unkown to us. We neither know the methodology ner the techniques ner the objectives. You have us going crazy, but nowhere in Thoreu, nor Rosenquist, nor Locke, Nor Hobbes, nor King or Ghandi can we find a reference to "turd burgler".

So before we go off on this trip with our usual enthusiasm, just give us a clue. And we're hoping that you are being metaphorical because....well I mean if you are being literal.....I'm just not sure this was in the job description of being a R3VOlUTION Marshal. I mean when we said we would do anything for you, there were certain implied limitations....

Just so we understand, we're supposed to do exactly what with what? And are you entirely certain about the benefits to the movement on this call? I mean, we'll do it but....I'm just not sure it has the feel (and sound and smell) of a well considered initiative.

Yeah, on consideration, we'll take a pass. We just don't feel qualified for this job.

AxXiom
07-17-2008, 11:38 PM
I believe the Turd Burgler (actually, the correct usage is Turd Burgle) movement began in 1986 led by a visionary named B.G. Turd. Mr. Turd a die hard Dead Kennedys fan found much political inspiration in the subversive group and constructed an entire political movement based on the lyrics of the Dead Kennedys' songs.

The whole thing is rather complicated and having only been a fringe type punk myself, the finer details of his philosophy escape me.

This much is for sure. BG Turd is not Republican, Libertarian or apparently Liberal. His movement is something else entirely. For further details POP-up Video on VH-1 might produce some clues. I have it on good authority that BG T evolved from the Dead Kennedys to DEVO and it was DEVO that helped to fully flesh out what went on to become the Turd Burgle movement. Rumor has it that Turd Burglers are still active today. Of course, they are quite subversive so you hardly ever run in to one of them.

We should take the opportunity to coax the gentleman that brought the whole subject up to expalin more about his philosophy and leader, Mr. BG Turd.

Thats All
axXiom

Oyate
07-18-2008, 12:16 AM
Thats All
axXiom

Doubt it. Hey Marshal!

AxXiom
07-18-2008, 12:24 AM
Doubt it. Hey Marshal!

Hey! I represent that remark~

Hi yerself, Chief.

Ax;)

Kalifornia
07-18-2008, 12:42 AM
Im glad u are amused. I know I am. as an aside, do u evar shut up? or are we going to be regailed for days with stories of the heroic adventures of turd burglar, and his side kick, "kiss the asses of the popo guy"?

it was a rally. you wore a retarded tshirt. we get it. want a cookie?

Oyate
07-18-2008, 12:48 AM
Im glad u are amused. I know I am. as an aside, do u evar shut up? or are we going to be regailed for days with stories of the heroic adventures of turd burglar, and his side kick, "kiss the asses of the popo guy"?

oh cookies dude. Piles of them.

Oh man yeah, this man rocks the cookies!

now what where those other questions you had in mind? And do you have any milk?

Oyate
07-18-2008, 01:00 AM
(munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch )

Febes fookies far fe fervry fest.

(munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch )

AxXiom
07-18-2008, 12:33 PM

http://consumptionaddict.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/sign_fu.jpg

Like MY retarded shirt?

Ax

Kludge
07-18-2008, 12:34 PM

Haw haw haw, I'm on the internet!

The One
07-18-2008, 12:35 PM
poop

Danke
07-18-2008, 12:41 PM

Is someone forcing to read Oyate's posts?

acptulsa
07-18-2008, 12:49 PM
When you all get some practice in, please burgle Karl Rove and flush him. Thank you so much!

P.S. You might bring a really big plunger!

anrxc
07-18-2008, 02:11 PM
You know, I don't know how easy it would've been to sign up to be a marshal if the hand's on section of the training would've had something to the extent of "Dealing with infiltrators by stealing their turds." Don't get me wrong, it was great, but...

TurtleBurger
07-19-2008, 09:21 AM
This thread offends me. I'm taking it personally.

Jamsie 567
07-19-2008, 10:06 AM
I found this informative video about Turd Burgle. He was one of the most important activist in the 60's movement. Some people say he was responsible for bringing to light the Kennedy 2nd shooter theory.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Kalifornia
07-19-2008, 12:22 PM

Like MY retarded shirt?

Ax

At least your t-shirts are improving, but you still wont quit talking about them. GOIA!

LittleLightShining
07-19-2008, 12:32 PM
This thread offends me. I'm taking it personally.Awwwww.... This is so sad it's funny :o

Roxi
07-19-2008, 12:53 PM

OMG either your name is really awesome.... or really gross :D

amy31416
07-19-2008, 03:54 PM

It offends me as well. It's B-U-R-G-L-A-R. Burglar.

I ain't perfect, but I've won a few spelling bees in my time kiddies.

Don't make me use it in a sentence!

AxXiom
07-19-2008, 05:14 PM

Not if you are eating it.
AxXiom

Danke
07-19-2008, 05:17 PM
Not if you are eating it.
AxXiom

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2389/2373874827_f2d8651da2.jpg?v=1206900931

TurtleBurger
07-19-2008, 05:30 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2389/2373874827_f2d8651da2.jpg?v=1206900931

Oh, can I use that picture? Please please?!

Danke
07-19-2008, 05:32 PM
Oh, can I use that picture? Please please?!

Not mine. I found it here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielmorris/2373874827/

AxXiom
07-19-2008, 06:09 PM
This has to be the first time I have actually typed LOL but I really did!

Kalifornia
07-19-2008, 06:38 PM

If you check the original post, I spelled it right. (they refused to believe I could spell, apparently) wheres my COOkay?!

amy31416
07-19-2008, 07:27 PM
If you check the original post, I spelled it right. (they refused to believe I could spell, apparently) wheres my COOkay?!

My sincere apologies. I believe you can edit the title if you go to advanced options.

Kalifornia
07-19-2008, 07:48 PM
My sincere apologies. I believe you can edit the title if you go to advanced options.

Nah, its not on this thread. I originally called self appointed marshalls 'craptacular turd burglars' on another thread. Apparently I struck enough of a nerve to inspire a whole thread dedicated to the subject.

Did you ever decide if 9-11 was an inside job or not? I quit following that thread after 3 pages, it got too disorganized.

amy31416
07-19-2008, 08:04 PM
Nah, its not on this thread. I originally called self appointed marshalls 'craptacular turd burglars' on another thread. Apparently I struck enough of a nerve to inspire a whole thread dedicated to the subject.

Did you ever decide if 9-11 was an inside job or not? I quit following that thread after 3 pages, it got too disorganized.

Ahh, I missed that thread. That explains why this one seems particularly bizarre and possibly substance-enhanced.

Unfortunately, the 9/11 thread did not go too well, and I remain steadfast in that although I have questions, I won't inundate myself with 9/11 truther propaganda, just as much as I won't buy the government's official story. There's lots of us in limbo, it's a shame there isn't something a little geared more toward people like me. But hey, we tried and I still have just as much respect for AF as I did before.

And, of course, the disclaimer is that I still have the strong notion that it doesn't matter what anyone believes about it so long as we still have the government we do.