PDA

View Full Version : Is there an event schedule?

xerigen
07-17-2008, 07:12 PM
Hi, I'm looking to book my flight to St. Paul, but I need to know whether or not I should show up for the 1st. If I show up the 2nd, I save $55 on my flight and won't have to find somewhere to sleep. I don't mind paying the extra money if the 1st is worth showing up for but I haven't been able to find any kind of event schedule anywhere.

So my question to everyone is:

Is there an event schedule?
If not, will there be one soon?
Any insight into what is happening on the 1st?

Sorry if this information is readily available somewhere as I did a significant amount of browsing and searching and couldn't find anything. Thanks!

MRoCkEd
07-17-2008, 07:13 PM
On tuesday www.rallyfortherepublic.com premieres
which should answer these q's

muzzled dogg
07-17-2008, 07:30 PM
yeah i'm in the same boat as t/s

Ninja Homer
07-18-2008, 08:50 AM
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/?p=145

"We have come a long way since Dr. Paul announced he was forming an exploratory committee to run for the presidency. These events will be a celebration of the liberty message – a salute to the principles that made this nation great and that can lead us boldly into the future. It will be a time to meet, encourage one another, enjoy the performers, and commemorate all that has been achieved. At 1:00pm on Monday, Sept. 1st, Dr. Paul will be holding a book signing for The Revolution: A Manifesto. The Ron Paul Nation Celebration will take place that night. This will be a special concert featuring some of Dr. Paul’s most supportive musicians that we are hosting as a special thank you to all of you who have worked so hard. On Tuesday, speakers, musicians, and organizations will come together at Williams Arena to deliver the biggest event the freedom movement has ever seen. We are calling it the Rally for the Republic."

So on Monday, there will be a book signing at 1 pm, and a free concert at night. I'm guessing some other things may be planned in between. I think this is all the info we'll get until the new website goes live on Tuesday at http://rallyfortherepublic.com.

dcbpe
07-21-2008, 10:07 PM
On tuesday www.rallyfortherepublic.com premieres
which should answer these q's

It's an nice site, thanks for the linky...

Are you involved in the site design? I noticed two things...#1 "Carleson" is spelled "Carlson" (and I'm not sure if the last name first is intentional or not) #2 the top part of the headings on the right part of each page is cut off...can only read the bottom half of the headings.

I'm sure others have made these comments, but just in case not I should figure point them out before it goes live.

Because, it will go viral shortly thereafter...