PDA

View Full Version : A must watch video.

Locke_rpr
08-29-2007, 12:19 AM
Hey guys & gals, some of you may already have seen this video, but I just came across it tonight and it's probably the best hour I've spent watching something in months... except for Dr. Paul speeches of course.;) It's an interview with Chalmers Johnson, who was the author of Blowback that Ron assigned for Rudy to read. I've read the book, but this show puts everything in perspective eloquently and succinctly. It is from 2004 and entitled "Conversations with History: Militarism and the American Empire." It touches on blowback but is more a frank discussion between Mr. Johnson and the host about what the US has done, how it has packaged it, and where it will inevitably lead, as put forth in his book The Sorrows of Empire. Fantastic! I'm going to force all my family members who disagree with me on current policy to watch it before I'll debate with them anymore. It's on Google video so it's a convenient download for me to burn a few CD's to give them. I hope you all enjoy.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1763367318917540709&q

honkywill
08-29-2007, 12:30 AM
I <3 Chalmers.

Locke_rpr
08-29-2007, 10:51 AM
Giving a little bump. This video is too in-line with everything Dr. Paul is talking about to slip away just yet.