PDA

View Full Version : Why is this a headline???

The One
07-17-2008, 01:24 PM
On the front page of MSN, it says "Israel Buries Soldiers After Swap." We heard about the swap yesterday. Why is it news that they're now burying the soldiers? What the hell else would they do with them???:confused::confused::confused:

votefreedomfirst
07-17-2008, 01:29 PM
On the front page of MSN, it says "Israel Buries Soldiers After Swap." We heard about the swap yesterday. Why is it news that they're now burying the soldiers? What the hell else would they do with them???:confused::confused::confused:

Well, it's not like there are any dead American soldiers (http://icasualties.org/oif/)to report on, or anything. :rolleyes:

IPSecure
07-17-2008, 01:55 PM
Well, it's not like there are any dead American soldiers (http://icasualties.org/oif/)to report on, or anything. :rolleyes:

Common sense is not allowed...

Andrew-Austin
07-17-2008, 02:01 PM
It must have been a partiuclary nice and mournful funeral worthy of highlighting, of course.......

X_x

Kludge
07-17-2008, 02:04 PM
I think God wants me to read the story... I haven't seen anything about it outside of these forums.

Truth Warrior
07-17-2008, 02:11 PM
Why is this a thread? :D

The One
07-17-2008, 02:15 PM
Why is this a thread? :D

Honestly, I was trying to make a point without coming right out and saying it. I think the purpose of running that otherwise pointless headline is to drudge up sympathy toward Israel and anger against the "evil-doers"......as in, poor poor Israel has to bury the soldiers that those evil-doing thugs killed.

Truth Warrior
07-17-2008, 02:33 PM
Honestly, I was trying to make a point without coming right out and saying it. I think the purpose of running that otherwise pointless headline is to drudge up sympathy toward Israel and anger against the "evil-doers"......as in, poor poor Israel has to bury the soldiers that those evil-doing thugs killed.
Have you seen the latest Dana Carvey HBO special? :D If not, ya just gotta. ;)

AmericaFyeah92
07-17-2008, 02:37 PM
here we go....:rolleyes:

The One
07-17-2008, 03:13 PM
Have you seen the latest Dana Carvey HBO special? :D If not, ya just gotta. ;)

Haven't seen it.....care to elaborate?

Truth Warrior
07-17-2008, 05:19 PM
Haven't seen it.....care to elaborate?
He does a bit about "evil doers", etc., it just cracked me up. :D