PDA

View Full Version : Many Americans now wish they had listened to Ron Paul's fiscal advice

Liberty Star
07-17-2008, 12:48 PM
Are any neocons surfing here willing to defend 'ye can't put a price tag on Iraqi freedom' as Oil nears $150 and economy slips?

Bruno
07-17-2008, 12:52 PM
Are any neocons surfing here willing to defend 'ye can't put a price tag on Iraqi freedom' as Oil nears $150 and economy slips?

He got a lot of press yesterday and many people were listening. Maybe its "safer" now for them to do so.

Kludge
07-17-2008, 01:00 PM

The market is rallying and oil is set to fall below $130 today

:p

thehittgirl
07-17-2008, 01:26 PM
Our meetup organizer said he couldn't wait to round people up in a room and go around, point and them and say I told you so, I told you so.

This is the beginning.

iiguns
07-17-2008, 01:33 PM
The problem was he did not get enough press when he was running for Prez.
I think we are all F%$ked!!!! There is just not enough people that know what going on.
They watch the MSM for a few minutes a week and they think they know everything.

GunnyFreedom
07-17-2008, 01:49 PM

yeah, that's only a 14% volitility, it must therefore be meaningless.

pacelli
07-17-2008, 01:51 PM
I'll blame every single person who voted for McCain, when all is said and done. None of them can ever define themselves as conservatives. They had their opportunity with Ron Paul, and they blew it. And now they are going to roast.

SLSteven
07-17-2008, 03:49 PM
"Many Americans now wish they had listened to Ron Paul's fiscal advice"

I only wish this were true. Hopefully more are becoming aware. But I think we still have a long way to go.

Indy4Chng
07-17-2008, 03:52 PM

Wow we almost weeded out all the non-inflation pressures. :D Gas down to $4.00/gallon.

kombayn
07-17-2008, 04:32 PM

+1 was just about to say the same thing. It's becoming a big issue in people's eyes and they're realizing after yesterday that the Federal Reserve are just a bunch of thugs in suits, increasing inflation (a tax) to balance things out. I just wish we had some kind of commodity backing our banking and not nothing. If a bank system failure happened the whole country would be fucked royally. At least with a commodity backing it up, people can get some kind of money in return.

Akus
07-17-2008, 07:17 PM

the emotional hearty side of me wants to believe that GOP comes to their senses come September convention and does what's right
the skeptical and cynical side of me know it won't

RonPaulFever
07-17-2008, 11:06 PM
Get real. The tiny percentage of Amerikans who recognize the name "Ron Paul" think he's crazy or a racist or both. Sad, but true. You give these obese retards too much credit...I mean really, have you SEEN who's walking around out there?

qh4dotcom
07-17-2008, 11:40 PM
I'll blame every single person who voted for McCain, when all is said and done. None of them can ever define themselves as conservatives. They had their opportunity with Ron Paul, and they blew it. And now they are going to roast.

Blaming is not enough....they need to learn the hard way

nbhadja
07-18-2008, 02:48 AM

edit: neocons AND NEOLIBERALS

Liberty Star
03-17-2009, 07:29 PM
edit: neocons AND NEOLIBERALS

Agreed.

UtahApocalypse
03-17-2009, 07:33 PM
Ron Was Right!